Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

4 hours ago, justice magician said:

"I didn't." He insisted.

Sharpo then turned to one of the adults. "I suppose your capitol then?"

One of the adults looked at him. Or rather, looked in his direction, but about a foot above his head. “Ah, the inspector,” he said. “Welcome.”

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Nah, you would've been fine," Jane swatted the air playfully and winked.

"Do you think you'd be able to follow me? Just over to that rooftop there," Jane nodded to the clay tiled rooftop that she had spotted earlier  (@Edema Rue?).

*realizes that the house I mentioned before is now being used by other tributes* *makes something up on the spot* yup sounds good!

10 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis leaned over to del. "what do you think we should do with the captive?" he wisperd.

Del glances towards Douglas and then back at Adonis. “I don’t trust him. I think we might need to kill him if we want to win.” She quietly replies. 

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Del glances towards Douglas and then back at Adonis. “I don’t trust him. I think we might need to kill him if we want to win.” She quietly replies. 

"i might have to agree. i think we should give him a chance to prove his worth first!" adonis wisperd back

18 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

One of the adults looked at him. Or rather, looked in his direction, but about a foot above his head. “Ah, the inspector,” he said. “Welcome.”

Sharpo thought for a moment. He put on an authoritative tone. "Would you remind me of our mission here?"

29 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo thought for a moment. He put on an authoritative tone. "Would you remind me of our mission here?"

“Of course, Sir,” the man said, gesturing to the cells. “We are here to punish the children of those who rebel against us, as well as testing new treatments and other, ah…techniques on subjects we needn’t be gentle with.”

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Of course, Sir,” the man said, gesturing to the cells. “We are here to punish the children of those who rebel against us, as well as testing new treatments and other, ah…techniques on subjects we needn’t be gentle with.”

"Very good," Sharpo said, trying to sound refined. He gestured to the chain at his ankle. "And what is the meaning of this?"

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Very good," Sharpo said, trying to sound refined. He gestured to the chain at his ankle. "And what is the meaning of this?"

The man looked at Sharpo’s ankle and frowned. “Of what?”

The girl giggled. 

Edited by Edema Rue

On 3/23/2024 at 9:59 PM, Edema Rue said:

The man looked at Sharpo’s ankle and frowned. “Of what?”

The girl giggled. 

"N-nevermined," Sharpo muttered, mind racing. "You wouldn't happen to have the keys would you? I'd like to retrieve a few of them for a study."

15 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"N-nevermined," Sharpo muttered, mind racing. "You wouldn't happen to have the keys would you? I'd like to retrieve a few of them for a study."

“Of course,” the man said slyly. “Study them all you like, inspector.”

43 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza groans. "Youre worthless. Whats dad up to?"

“Your father is working. Now, eat up. Not everyone has food.”

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

“Of course,” the man said slyly. “Study them all you like, inspector.”

so did he hand him keys? Or no?

29 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Your father is working. Now, eat up. Not everyone has food.”

He sits at the table, pretending to eat. "I know, Ma, but... why cant I feed the district kids? They deserve food just as much as I do."

28 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Oop yeah he did. 

23 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He sits at the table, pretending to eat. "I know, Ma, but... why cant I feed the district kids? They deserve food just as much as I do."

Her gaze freezes. “What did you say?”

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Her gaze freezes. “What did you say?”

Sharpo tries the keys on the chain on his ankle.

On 3/24/2024 at 5:15 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis rubbed his neck. he felt like something was watching him.

I feel like Doug's talent would help Del be less forgetful.

Del suddenly remembers everything that happened recently. something weird is happening. I can never remember whats happening.

5 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"What? they need food just as much as we do, so who are you guilt-tripping here? me? or yourself?"

“Have you forgotten what they’ve done to us?”

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo tries the keys on the chain on his ankle.

The man looks confused, and they (though they are also faintly blue and transparent) go right through it. The girl giggles louder. 

5 hours ago, ..... said:

once they got closer they heard voices from near the fire "so are we just going to charge in and attack or do you have a plan?"

@RoyalBeeMage

@Lord Spirit

@Scars of Hathsin

adonis looks around searching endlessly for the person looking at him

3 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del suddenly remembers everything that happened recently. something weird is happening. I can never remember whats happening.

"del are you ok you look a bit off."