Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“They have taken our rest,” the girl hissed. “You have taken our rest.”

She strokes his hair, though her hands are cool and slick as ice. Opening the book, there’s a picture of many small cartoon people holding swords. “Once upon a time, the districts attacked us,” she reads. 

"What can I offer you to let me free?"

12 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"What can I offer you to let me free?"

“Free?” The girl cocks her head. “Why do you deserve freedom?”

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Free?” The girl cocks her head. “Why do you deserve freedom?”

"Have I done anything to not deserve freedom?"

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

"Have I done anything to not deserve freedom?"

“Have we?” She spoke like an adult, but her smile was bright and her eyes were childish. “We are district. You are Capitol. One or the other, we can never find harmony. Someone must be on top, and today, that’s me.”

20 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"My talent is making things more prevalent, both senses, and feelings." Douglas replies, worried about the tone of the other person. Maybe it is time to get out of here. He starts to turn.

Del notices him acting suspicious “Hey! Where are you going?” 
she says pulling out her knife. 

32 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I- ok." Kaza wracks his brain for any historical figure named Adim.

He comes up blank, excepting the cat of one of the presidents from before the revolution. 

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

"I am getting out of here" Douglas replies, building up to a sprint. Running his legs spaced evenly apart, flying across the field.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He is now dead :D

5 minutes ago, ..... said:

Oop, sorry I missed that you’d posted so recently. You’re all right for now :)

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

He comes up blank, excepting the cat of one of the presidents from before the revolution. 

Kaza goes through the doorway he came through in the first place, hoping the door is unlocked, and thats where "his" room is.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza goes through the doorway he came through in the first place, hoping the door is unlocked, and thats where "his" room is.

…the woman is guiding him to the bedroom if that helps.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The bed is decayed and rotted…but a blue outline covers it, showing a warm, safe place to rest. “Goodnight, my dear.”

On 3/26/2024 at 8:44 AM, Scars of Hathsin said:

Home, District Orodain

Douglas trudged home, after a long day of working for the rich family that he had scored work for. What a stroke of luck. He had been hired to do some yard work, but after they had found out about his talent, he had been used for something else... spying. I would normally hate doing such work, but ... money is money. He tries to convince himself. But he knows that isn't true. 

He did like doing the work, it provided excitement, but more importantly it paid him well. He glanced at the full wallet that he had. Maybe I can look after us properly now... He thinks to himself, before walking back into the house.

HG Arena

"My talent is making things more prevalent, both senses, and feelings." Douglas replies, worried about the tone of the other person. Maybe it is time to get out of here. He starts to turn.

12 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

10 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I am getting out of here" Douglas replies, building up to a sprint. Running his legs spaced evenly apart, flying across the field.

"uhh no your not!" adonis said pulling out his spear and pushing them onto their back with his foot. he aimed the spear at @Scars of Hathsin's through while his foot was still on their chest and pressed down.

should i kill you?

17 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Have we?” She spoke like an adult, but her smile was bright and her eyes were childish. “We are district. You are Capitol. One or the other, we can never find harmony. Someone must be on top, and today, that’s me.”

He frowned. "To think that a stupid social construct set up by selfish idiots is the only form of existence is somewhat sad. Can you really not see further than that? We're all human beings. Your a kid, I'm a kid, we didn't draw these stupid lines in the first place, we don't have to follow them."

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

The bed is decayed and rotted…but a blue outline covers it, showing a warm, safe place to rest. “Goodnight, my dear.”

Kaza stands quietly, thinking back to what he can remember of the history of the old capital... the old reign.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He thanks her. "Goodnight, Ma-" and he sits on the floor, quiet.

The woman closed the door behind him.

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

He frowned. "To think that a stupid social construct set up by selfish idiots is the only form of existence is somewhat sad. Can you really not see further than that? We're all human beings. Your a kid, I'm a kid, we didn't draw these stupid lines in the first place, we don't have to follow them."

“No…” the girl said sadly. “But we have suffered too much to forgive you. And you—they—have suffered too much to forgive us…and so it will always repeat.”

This is how I need you to picture the child:

Spoiler

IMG_2107.thumb.jpeg.fa6f575a8ef57d4657d23098a9ec35eb.jpeg

55 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stands quietly, thinking back to what he can remember of the history of the old capital... the old reign.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“No…” the girl said sadly. “But we have suffered too much to forgive you. And you—they—have suffered too much to forgive us…and so it will always repeat.”

dont miss this.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Your right, it will continue to repeat--as long as we let it. If you keep me here--if you get your revenge--than it will repeat over and over again forever. That's what they want, they want the pain and suffering to last forever--and your handing it to them on a silver platter. True revenge against those who hurt you would be to break the endless cycle of pain they worked so hard to create and move on. Forgiving them doesn't mean admitting they were right, forgiving means you've decided to move on and not let them hurt you anymore. "

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I saw it, did you want me to tell you what he’d know?

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"You’re right, it will continue to repeat--as long as we let it. If you keep me here--if you get your revenge--than it will repeat over and over again forever. That's what they want, they want the pain and suffering to last forever--and you’re handing it to them on a silver platter. True revenge against those who hurt you would be to break the endless cycle of pain they worked so hard to create and move on. Forgiving them doesn't mean admitting they were right, forgiving means you've decided to move on and not let them hurt you anymore. "

The girl hummed softly, slowly walking away. Sharpo is yanked after her by the chain, much harder than should have been possible. “They never stop hurting us.”