Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He remembers that the capitol was cruel and heartless to the districts, that their lives were worth less than nothing.

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The girl hummed softly, slowly walking away. Sharpo is yanked after her by the chain, much harder than should have been possible. “They never stop hurting us.”

"You-your dead. You can't be hurt anymore, the only thing you can do is move on. Moving on and letting me go would mean that I can stop them from continuing to hurt people." 

Sharpo looked at the other children, he was starting to realize that this girl probably wouldn't listen to him. 

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Whatever you want really? Pretty much if you can imagine it, it was probably happening. 

Just now, justice magician said:

"You-your dead. You can't be hurt anymore, the only thing you can do is move on. Moving on and letting me go would mean that I can stop them from continuing to hurt people." 

Sharpo looked at the other children, he was starting to realize that this girl probably wouldn't listen to him. 

“Don’t ignore me,” the girl said, sounding cold, not petulant. 

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Don’t ignore me,” the girl said, sounding cold, not petulant. 

"I wasn't, did you here what I said at all?"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He doesn’t know where he is, so…no. But no memories about this place.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"I wasn't, did you here what I said at all?"

“You hear, and you speak, but you don’t listen.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

alright.

Kaza opens the door back to the hallway to the main living room he was in. Ok... i gotta help po... cmon kaza. do something right for once.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza opens the door back to the hallway to the main living room he was in. Ok... i gotta help po... cmon kaza. do something right for once.

Something strange happens. The wooden door opens, but the blue one doesn’t. His hand goes through the blue one…but the rest of him doesn’t. 

Something strange happens. The wooden door opens, but the blue one doesn’t. His hand goes through the blue one…but the rest of him doesn’t. 

Kaza blinks. Wait a sec... this is like a play. Except I didn't sign up for this role. and I'm confused. Adim... adim... adim... He looks around the room. 

46 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"I am! I understand what your going through, really I do. Your not listening to me, I'm trying to explain this but you completely ignore what I say. What do you want me to do? Be the evil capital person you want? Well I can't, because I'm not evil." Sharpo was trying not to loose his temper, but it was hard. 

Edited by justice magician

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza blinks. Wait a sec... this is like a play. Except I didn't sign up for this role. and I'm confused. Adim... adim... adim... He looks around the room. 

It’s dark, and smells of rot…but the blue outlines show a small bed, a dresser, a bookshelf, and toys. It seems to be a perfectly ordinary room for a little boy. 

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

"I am! I understand what your going through, really I do. Your not listening to me, I'm trying to explain this but you completely ignore what I say. What do you want me to do? Be the evil capital person you want? Well I can't, because I'm not evil." Sharpo was trying not to loose his temper, but it was hard. 

“I know,” the girl said sadly. “I wanted you to be evil.”

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

It’s dark, and smells of rot…but the blue outlines show a small bed, a dresser, a bookshelf, and toys. It seems to be a perfectly ordinary room for a little boy. 

He looks at the blue outlines. I wonder... how old are these?

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He looks at the blue outlines. I wonder... how old are these?

It’s impossible to tell. 

21 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"It's always easier when some people are always evil and some people are always good--I know. But that's not how the real world works, nothing is black and white. But y'know what? That's a good thing! Everyone's there own person, and everyone get's to choose who they want to be. Isn't that great? I'm choosing to be good, you can choose too."

Edited by justice magician

18 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"It's always easier when some people are always evil and some people are always good--I know. But that's not how the real world works, nothing is black and white. But y'know what? That's a good thing! Everyone's there own person, and everyone get's to choose who they want to be. Isn't that great? I'm choosing to be good, you can choose too."

“They didn’t let us choose,” the girl whispered. “I wanted…” she shook her head. “You choose. And you keep your choice, and make everyone else choose, too.”

11 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza takes a close look. Alright... why are these blue outlines... here?

The outlines are almost like the ghosts of objects that once were. 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“They didn’t let us choose,” the girl whispered. “I wanted…” she shook her head. “You choose. And you keep your choice, and make everyone else choose, too.”

"You want me to choose? Because I can. I can go and change things, and make everything better. I can make it so kids like you get the chance to choose."

"But I can't do that when I'm chained to the wall. If you keep me here, your making that choice for me, just like they did to you."

"Nothing will change if you don't let me go."

9 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"You want me to choose? Because I can. I can go and change things, and make everything better. I can make it so kids like you get the chance to choose."

"But I can't do that when I'm chained to the wall. If you keep me here, your making that choice for me, just like they did to you."

"Nothing will change if you don't let me go."

The chain puffed away. “Will you hear us, first?” The girl looked up, eyes wide. “Will you remember us?”

The chain puffed away. “Will you hear us, first?” The girl looked up, eyes wide. “Will you remember us?”

"Of course." He sat down on the stone floor. "What do you want to tell me about--Oh you should tell your names first!"

22 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Of course." He sat down on the stone floor. "What do you want to tell me about--Oh you should tell your names first!"

“I’m Annie,” the girl said, and suddenly there was a flood of children surrounding him, saying names and laughing and talking over each other. 

54 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ok... this is interesting. now... lets try the door again He tries to go through the door.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ok... this is interesting. now... lets try the door again He tries to go through the door.

It doesn’t work.

31 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I’m Annie,” the girl said, and suddenly there was a flood of children surrounding him, saying names and laughing and talking over each other. 

"It's nice to meet you guys! My name is Po. What do you want to talk about?"