Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“I…” Zira abruptly frowned, realizing for the first time that her fangs were gone. Her eyes flashed to blue.

"oh right, you can't. hi aby. nice to have you back."

Dont forget about JM!

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"oh right, you can't. hi aby. nice to have you back."

“Aby?” She snorted. “Please.”

Wait I thought you were mentioning JM for Sharpo? Wait I’m going insane xD, yeah you’re still in the maze.

@justice magician

On 4/6/2024 at 6:43 PM, Edema Rue said:

“Aby?” Zira laughed. “Who’s Aby?” 

Eike steps back, pulling out two double-sided daggers. "You were. Once. Now... you're..." Eike studies her face "Something else..."

"Hey Eike, welcome to the absurdity that is Gamemaker Dramatic Arts."

@Ancient Elantrian

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Eike steps back, pulling out two double-sided daggers. "You were. Once. Now... you're..." Eike studies her face "Something else..."

"Oh, hi, do you want to kill her now or later?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza trips as he falls down some stairs. once hitting the bottom, he groans. "ooooohhhhhhhh god i don't like this at all..."

I guess Sharpo is there lol

"KAZA!!" He runs over to him. "Are you okay?? Did the creepy lady eat your brains?"

"Hey Eike, welcome to the absurdity that is Gamemaker Dramatic Arts."

@Ancient Elantrian

Eike throws one of the daggers straight towards Ryn's heart. "Shut up." He turns to Aby. No. Zira. It's Zira. "You're broken, aren't you. More than any of us. You're the most broken."

@Edema Rue

Just now, justice magician said:

"KAZA!!" He runs over to him. "Are you okay?? Did the creepy lady eat your brains?"

He groans again. "No... i think i nearly became a ghost, but I got through to her. also, we need to find a kid named Adim somewhere once we get out."

Eike throws one of the daggers straight towards Ryn's heart. "Shut up." He turns to Aby. No. Zira. It's Zira. "You're broken, aren't you. More than any of us. You're the most broken."

@Edema Rue

Ryn catches it out of the air. "No. and I'll answer for you. Yes. she absolutely is. sorry eike."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He groans again. "No... i think i nearly became a ghost, but I got through to her. also, we need to find a kid named Adim somewhere once we get out."

Ryn catches it out of the air. "No. and I'll answer for you. Yes. she absolutely is. sorry eike."

"SHUT UP!!!" Eike screams. He grabs his head, collapsing on the floor. "All of you. Stop screaming. Stop it...  stop the pain... stop..."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Okay . . ." He runs over and gives him a hug. "Double check you still have brains just in case."

13 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

@Edema Rue

"Who, me?" Siylna laughed. "I am exactly as I intended to be." 

9 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Okay . . ." He runs over and gives him a hug. "Double check you still have brains just in case."

Eventually, they find a staircase leading up.

9 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Kaza blinks. "How- I mean, im alive, is that good enough for you?"

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"SHUT UP!!!" Eike screams. He grabs his head, collapsing on the floor. "All of you. Stop screaming. Stop it...  stop the pain... stop..."

Ryn walks over to Eike. "Who broke you like this so badly... I'll kill them so you can be ok again..."

"Honestly! Siylna! nice to have you but GOOD LORD HOW MANY ARE THERE OF YOU?"

Ryn walks over to Eike. "Who broke you like this so badly... I'll kill them so you can be ok again..."

"Hmmmmm . . . yeah I guess." He doesn't let go of the hug.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna blinked, for a moment dumbfounded. Then her eyes were brown. She started shivering and backed away. "Please," Aby whispered, "Please just don't hurt me, I only wanted to avenge my parents, I didn't mean to hurt anyone."

Kaza sighs. "Ok, lets go. i should be able to do this right now. onwards. lets get out of here."

"Okay!" He goes over to the stairs. "We should go one at a time probably . . . we don't want it to fall in."

Siylna blinked, for a moment dumbfounded. Then her eyes were brown. She started shivering and backed away. "Please," Aby whispered, "Please just don't hurt me, I only wanted to avenge my parents, I didn't mean to hurt anyone."

Ryn looks confused for a second. then his eyes soften. "Aby... oh god no... this is horrific" he stares with horror for a second then shakes his head. "we- we can fix this... if only I tried harder to fix things... i could've changed it... we- NO-"

"Okay!" He goes over to the stairs. "We should go one at a time probably . . . we don't want it to fall in."

"Good idea. lets go"

Ryn looks confused for a second. then his eyes soften. "Aby... oh god no... this is horrific" he stares with horror for a second then shakes his head. "we- we can fix this... if only I tried harder to fix things... i could've changed it... we- NO-"

"Good idea. lets go"

He carefully climbs the stairs, moving slowly.

"Good idea. lets go"

She blinked, and it was Siylna who opened her eyes. "You," she said coolly, "are irrelevant. And always have been."

He carefully climbs the stairs, moving slowly.

It doesn't fall in :), though it does creak a high C# menacingly.

And now I go bye bye because I'm in class.

Kaza doesnt immediately trip, and manages to keep going up without tripping.

"Nice! You did it right!" He was at the top now.

It doesn't fall in , though it does creak a high C# menacingly.

cya!!

Edited by justice magician

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Good idea. lets go"

"No one... I did this... I kill... I'm an assassin... It's my job... I got taken... No family... Alone... Kill me... Before I hurt anyone else... Please kill me..." Eike says, sobbing.

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

She blinked, and it was Siylna who opened her eyes. "You," she said coolly, "are irrelevant. And always have been."

It doesn't fall in :), though it does creak a high C# menacingly.

adios

4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Nice! You did it right!" He was at the top now.

"Im as shocked as you"

"No one... I did this... I kill... I'm an assassin... It's my job... I got taken... No family... Alone... Kill me... Before I hurt anyone else... Please kill me..." Eike says, sobbing.

Ryn just stands there awkwardly.