Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Im as shocked as you"

Ryn just stands there awkwardly.

"Maybe that means your getting better! I'm so proud of you!" He smiles really big.

he shrugs. "Dunno."

Sharpo starts wandering down a hallway. "So who's this Adim guy?"

He shrugs. "No idea. but I've gotta find him somehow."

"Why? He's your friend?"

"I made a promise to that weird lady. she deserves to see her kid again. because she was nice to me."

"Oh, the one who was gonna eat your brains?"

He sighs. "Yes. that one. she wasnt going to eat my brains though, don't worry."

"Oh okay, she looked like the brain eating sort, if you know what I mean. Did you know that Shar'i met a vampire once? He told me about it! I thought maybe she was a vampire too!"

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Oh okay, she looked like the brain eating sort, if you know what I mean. Did you know that Shar'i met a vampire once? He told me about it! I thought maybe she was a vampire too!"

Kaza chuckles. "You wanna tell me about it?"

43 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"No one... I did this... I kill... I'm an assassin... It's my job... I got taken... No family... Alone... Kill me... Before I hurt anyone else... Please kill me..." Eike says, sobbing.

“Gladly,” Zira says, hissing. 

20 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza chuckles. "You wanna tell me about it?"

"Oh yeah!" His eyes light up. "Shar'i's told me all kinds of story's." He scrunches up his face, remembering. 

"It was right after he won the games, she was in charge of it, I think. He told me she was super scary! And evil looking too! I bet she can turn into a bat, even though Shar'i never said so. All vampires can turn into bats, y'know? Anyway, Shar'i was secretly in the games to assassinate her, which is so cool! He tried to get her right there and then but she was too powerful! She must've been insanely good because Shar'i also really tough too."

"They were both so good at fighting that they entered a standstill. Eventually, they had to reach a compromise, and Shar'i left as the Threnodite winner. I bet it was so epic! I wonder if she actually turned into a bat and flew around but Shar'i didn't tell me cause he thought I'd get scared. I'm brave though, I think I could fight a vampire too."

Note for Eddie: Yeah, he embellished it a little cause he's a little kid and that's what little kids do lol

Edited by justice magician

Just now, justice magician said:

"Oh yeah!" His eyes light up. "Shar'i's told me all kinds of story's." He scrunches up his face, remembering. 

"It was right after he won the games, she was in charge of it, I think. He told me she was super scary! And evil looking too! I bet she can turn into a bat, even though Shar'i never said so. All vampires can turn into bats, y'know? Anyway, Shar'i was secretly in the games to assassinate her, which is so cool! He tried to get her right there and then but she was too powerful! She must've been insanely good because Shar'i also really tough too."

"They were both so good at fighting that they entered a standstill. Eventually, they had to reach a compromise, and Shar'i left as the Threnodite winner. I bet it was so epic! I wonder if she actually turned into a bat and flew around but Shar'i didn't tell me cause he thought I'd get scared. I'm brave though, I think I could fight a vampire too."

Kaza raises an eyebrow. "Wow. most interesting..." he thinks for a second. "How pissed off could we make people if we showed what we saw here? the only thing we would need is some sort of camera..."

Kaza raises an eyebrow. "Wow. most interesting..." he thinks for a second. "How pissed off could we make people if we showed what we saw here? the only thing we would need is some sort of camera..."

"Why would they be pissed? It's just an old house." 

"Why would they be pissed? It's just an old house." 

"But the spirits. and everything. i dont know how it would all work, but these are all people... their stories deserve to be heard. Maybe your friend could research them and release it to everyone... ohhhhhh I don't knowwwwww-" he scratches his head, annoyed. 

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Eddie would probably be cackling in her grave lol.

"But the spirits. and everything. i dont know how it would all work, but these are all people... their stories deserve to be heard. Maybe your friend could research them and release it to everyone... ohhhhhh I don't knowwwwww-" he scratches his head, annoyed. 

"People usually don't believe ghost sightings . . . I'll remember them though, cause I promised."

"People usually don't believe ghost sightings . . . I'll remember them though, cause I promised."

"We just need to get this stuff to your friend... somehow..." he groans. "ok, I'm going crazy thinking about this. Lets get out of here first."

"We just need to get this stuff to your friend... somehow..." he groans. "ok, I'm going crazy thinking about this. Lets get out of here first."

"Yeah, we got a hunger games to win first. Maybe they'll let us come back?"

He grins. "Hell yeah! Lets go win this. and I'm sure we can convince them."

"If we win then we can kick their evil overlord butts either way! And Shar'i will help!"

He laughs. "Absolutely. Ok, lets get out of here. you think you could figure out a way out?"

"Hmm not sure, this place is like a maze. We should try to find the side of the building, there might be a window there to crawl through." He picks a random hallway and heads down it.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Hmm not sure, this place is like a maze. We should try to find the side of the building, there might be a window there to crawl through." He picks a random hallway and heads down it.

"Lead on, kid"