Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He looks around. "I mean, we could eat a little bit of something and see what it does to us..."

"Yeah . . . I did see a documentary once where people who were starving in the wilderness ate tree bark, but that doesn't sound healthy."

He got up and started poking at the bushes around them.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Yeah . . . I did see a documentary once where people who were starving in the wilderness ate tree bark, but that doesn't sound healthy."

He got up and started poking at the bushes around them.

Kaza looks around as well.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Most of the plants are wilted or dead. 

":("

"Guess it's tree bark then," He pulls out his pocket knife.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He groans. "Fine."

Sharpo carves some long slices off of a nearby tree, making sure it was from a vaguely clean area. He hands Kaza some of them. "The part under the outer layer is very nutritious!"

7 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo carves some long slices off of a nearby tree, making sure it was from a vaguely clean area. He hands Kaza some of them. "The part under the outer layer is very nutritious!"

"Thank you"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Thank you"

He sits next to him and starts chomping on the bark.

"Ish nah bahd"

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Gladly,” Zira says, hissing. 

11 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn sends up a light ball. "No. not yet"

Eike swallows, taking off his red suit, then vest, then shirt, leaving his young, strong, scarred chest bare. “There… just… do it… I don’t want to be here… stab me…”

13 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

It was stuck to the ground, but came up after a moment.

13 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Okay, let me try this," she muttered under her breath.

She caressed the leaves of the plant, closing her eyes, carefully to avoid the atropa belladonna rooting among the leaves of the chlorophytum comosum.

This could go horribly wrong.

But I need the belladonna to grow.

She touched the plant.

Atropa Belladonna.

More commonly known as Deadly Nightshade.

35 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Eike swallows, taking off his red suit, then vest, then shirt, leaving his young, strong, scarred chest bare. “There… just… do it… I don’t want to be here… stab me…”

Ryn slams him to a wall and pins him there.

39 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Her eyes flashed blue. “Don’t be silly. You’re nothing to me if you’re dead.”

31 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Okay, let me try this," she muttered under her breath.

She caressed the leaves of the plant, closing her eyes, carefully to avoid the atropa belladonna rooting among the leaves of the chlorophytum comosum.

This could go horribly wrong.

But I need the belladonna to grow.

She touched the plant.

Atropa Belladonna.

More commonly known as Deadly Nightshade.

It started to grow. 

38 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Her eyes flashed blue. “Don’t be silly. You’re nothing to me if you’re dead.”

It started to grow. 

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn slams him to a wall and pins him there.

Eike flinches, tears coming out of his eyes. "Just do it... kill me... and... tell the tributes I'm sorry... I'm so so so sorry..."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Eike flinches, tears coming out of his eyes. "Just do it... kill me... and... tell the tributes I'm sorry... I'm so so so sorry..."

Ryn just raises an eyebrow. "Eike, come with me, please" and picks him up off the wall and walks out of the room with eike in his arms.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn just raises an eyebrow. "Eike, come with me, please" and picks him up off the wall and walks out of the room with eike in his arms.

Like a fatherly "In his arms" or an I'm-dragging-you-away-to-beat-you-to-death "In his arms"?

Eike just huddled, silent, body shaking as he breathed softly in and out. Tears streaked his face.

Eike just huddled, silent, body shaking as he breathed softly in and out. Tears streaked his face.

both. but more fatherly I think

Ryn sets him down outside the door. "Hey, Eike, talk with me. Do you want to stop the killing?"

Ryn sets him down outside the door. "Hey, Eike, talk with me. Do you want to stop the killing?"

Eike stared into the distance. Then he looked up. "I'm twelve." He said, not answering Ryn's question.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Eike stared into the distance. Then he looked up. "I'm twelve." He said, not answering Ryn's question.

He sits. "Ok, what else can you tell me about yourself?" he completely ignores the non-answer.

He sits. "Ok, what else can you tell me about yourself?" he completely ignores the non-answer.

"I..." Eike hugs his arms, rocking, his breathing slowing down. "I have red hair. I like suits and cookies. I don't have a family. I was raised in the capitol since 4 years old. I have a stuffed animal hidden under my bed. He's a hedgehog." He wipes his cheeks, and no tears come to replace the old ones.

"I..." Eike hugs his arms, rocking, his breathing slowing down. "I have red hair. I like suits and cookies. I don't have a family. I was raised in the capitol since 4 years old. I have a stuffed animal hidden under my bed. He's a hedgehog." He wipes his cheeks, and no tears come to replace the old ones.

His eyes soften. "Would you like a cookie? would that help?" he doesn't say it in a condescending tone, its kind. "Did you name your stuffed animal? I know I did that as a kid..."