Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

31 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"You left him to suffer then... you bastard..." Kaza growls. "I made it easy for you. You could've saved your family. You threw that away."

"Kaza . . ." Sharpo interjected, slowly lowering his pocket knife, "Don't provoke her, if she's offering supplies it's a chance we need to take."

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Kaza . . ." Sharpo interjected, slowly lowering his pocket knife, "Don't provoke her, if she's offering supplies it's a chance we need to take."

He grimaces. "I know... but still. There's something... off about her. I trust my instincts."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grimaces. "I know... but still. There's something... off about her. I trust my instincts."

"It doesn't matter if there's something off about her, I'm sure she feels there's something off about us too . . . we need what she's offering, we don't have to be best buddies to get it."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"It doesn't matter if there's something off about her, I'm sure she feels there's something off about us too . . . we need what she's offering, we don't have to be best buddies to get it."

He growls. "Fine."

46 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"You left him to suffer then... you bastard..." Kaza growls. "I made it easy for you. You could've saved your family. You threw that away."

"I didn't. I bandaged and stilted his wounds."

Jane kept a cold tone. He must've killed Aaron.

"He disappeared without me," She scowled at them.

"And I don't need to save my family."

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I highly advice you to stop doing that. I used to. Instincts tend to be wrong, really."

6 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"What do you want for the supplies?" He asked Jane.

"I cannot offer a trade. Not yet. I don't know what I need, nor what you have."

Her eyes glazed over.

"I have little information, and while I hope you have more, I doubt many of us do."

She looked back up at them, eyes softening.

"Which is why I ask you."

Her hand loosened on her dagger.

"What are your names?"

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I highly advice you to stop doing that. I used to. Instincts tend to be wrong, really."

Her eyes glazed over.

"I have little information, and while I hope you have more, I doubt many of us do."

"What are your names?"

"Kaza. and... why did you help Aaron? You could have just killed him... made everyone's life easier. I practically gave you that kill. Why didn't you take it?"

Her eyes glazed over.

"What are your names?"

He ignored her question. "I'm not inclined to be in your debt over a few supplies. If you don't want something from us, why are you offering something in the first place? It seems like a trick."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Kaza. and... why did you help Aaron? You could have just killed him... made everyone's life easier. I practically gave you that kill. Why didn't you take it?"

"Kaza . . ."

Just now, justice magician said:

He ignored her question. "I'm not inclined to be in your debt over a few supplies. If you don't want something from us, why are you offering something in the first place? It seems like a trick."

"Kaza . . ."

He looks back, his eyes sad. "It's okay, Po. I promise"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He looks back, his eyes sad. "It's okay, Po. I promise"

"It will be okay if you stop bringing up a clearly triggering event around someone who can and will attack us," He said, voice low so only Kaza heard. "Don't bat away the olive branch."

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"He could've given me something. This is how our society works."

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Is the world this twisted?" Jane muttered.

"I simply came offering supplies because I've realized that human beings tend to care more about what they can get out of others than who that particular person is. It was a question bound to be asked, so I answered it. Saves my time, and yours. Why else would you want to engage with me? You only wouldn't kill me if you knew you could get something from me. So I said it. I came, telling you that I had something you'd need. An assurance of my safety, and assertion of my peace."

Just now, justice magician said:

"It will be okay if you stop bringing up a clearly triggering event around someone who can and will attack us," He said, voice low so only Kaza heard. "Don't bat away the olive branch."

Kaza shook his head. "I'm not. I'm just curious..." He sighs. "I'm trying my best right now, ok?"

Kaza shook his head. "I'm not. I'm just curious..." He sighs. "I'm trying my best right now, ok?"

"That is how one improves," Jane remarked cooly, "Trying one's best and failing. It sets a fire in one's eyes."

"He could've given me something. This is how our society works."

"Is the world this twisted?" Jane muttered.

"I simply came offering supplies because I've realized that human beings tend to care more about what they can get out of others than who that particular person is. It was a question bound to be asked, so I answered it. Saves my time, and yours. Why else would you want to engage with me? You only wouldn't kill me if you knew you could get something from me. So I said it. I came, telling you that I had something you'd need. An assurance of my safety, and assertion of my peace."

Kaza sits. "Then come over. but if you even think about hurting one of us..." his eyes harden. "I will kill you."

Kaza sits. "Then come over. but if you even think about hurting one of us..." his eyes harden. "I will kill you."

Jane sighed, "I would never simply hurt you. Inflicting a wound and not death makes no action, and a feeble threat. So. many loose ends, so little protection. It is a rash act, isn't it? Hurting someone. Or perhaps, it is a terribly cruel one. It all comes down to power." Her eyes darkened.

After a moment, she walked closer to them, her eyes softened again.

"But no, I will not hurt you. If I were to kill you, you would hardly have the time to kill me afterwards, I assure you. Death does make one busy."

She shrugged.

"But like I said, this is how our world works. I can be useful to you. You can be useful to me. Fighting at the moment will do no good for either of us."

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane sighed, "I would never simply hurt you. Inflicting a wound and not death makes no action, and a feeble threat. So. many loose ends, so little protection. It is a rash act, isn't it? Hurting someone. Or perhaps, it is a terribly cruel one. It all comes down to power." Her eyes darkened.

After a moment, she walked closer to them, her eyes softened again.

"But no, I will not hurt you. If I were to kill you, you would hardly have the time to kill me afterwards, I assure you. Death does make one busy."

She shrugged.

"But like I said, this is how our world works. I can be useful to you. You can be useful to me. Fighting at the moment will do no good for either of us."

Kaza growls. "Despite my misgivings, I'll let you stay. No funny business."

Kaza growls. "Despite my misgivings, I'll let you stay. No funny business."

"None at all. The Hunger Games seem to be a quite serious event, unfortunately. Many killed already."