Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I hope not to leave too soon," she shrugged, and held her hands out to the fire for warmth.

"Alright . . ." He lay down next to the fire, feeling exhausted. He didn't want to fall asleep yet--he didn't trust Jane quite yet. But it was getting harder to stay awake. Running around a haunted mansion after walking several miles can really take it out of kid.

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

"Alright . . ." He lay down next to the fire, feeling exhausted. He didn't want to fall asleep yet--he didn't trust Jane quite yet. But it was getting harder to stay awake. Running around a haunted mansion after walking several miles can really take it out of kid.

"Hey, I need to sleep." Jane had changed her mind. Though she presented herself coldly to them at first, she realized that it wasn't sustainable for her to keep an eye on them all night. She needed to sleep, and she somehow trusted them a little more after conversation, though she doubted they felt the same way. Still, if she were to be attacked at night, there was nothing to be done, for the less sleep she had, the less prepared she'd be for the next day. Her trust for Sharpo and Kaza would have to do for now. And they still needed her and her supplies and her resources. Typically, this kept one alive. Long enough, at least.

"Do you mind?" She went from a sitting position to a crouch, about to lay down near them.

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Hey, I need to sleep." Jane had changed her mind. Though she presented herself coldly to them at first, she realized that it wasn't sustainable for her to keep an eye on them all night. She needed to sleep, and she somehow trusted them a little more after conversation, though she doubted they felt the same way. Still, if she were to be attacked at night, there was nothing to be done, for the less sleep she had, the less prepared she'd be for the next day. Her trust for Sharpo and Kaza would have to do for now. And they still needed her and her supplies and her resources. Typically, this kept one alive. Long enough, at least.

"Do you mind?" She went from a sitting position to a crouch, about to lay down near them.

"I'm not gonna stop you from sleeping," he mumbled, scooting away from her and closer to Kaza.

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

"I'm not gonna stop you from sleeping," he mumbled, scooting away from her and closer to Kaza.

"Alright," Jane layed down and drifted into a light, defensive sleep, although her eyes were so tired that it didn't take long.

54 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Alright," Jane layed down and drifted into a light, defensive sleep, although her eyes were so tired that it didn't take long.

Sharpo let himself relax a little, after seeing her fall asleep. He drifted in and out of consciousness himself, but was never completely out all night.

permission to move on to the morning?

@Edema Rue

44 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo let himself relax a little, after seeing her fall asleep. He drifted in and out of consciousness himself, but was never completely out all night.

@Edema Rue

Go for it.

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Go for it.

Jane awoke softly, sitting up and crossing her legs, careful to not awake the others.

The fire had died out during the night, so she simply tried to re-spark the flame while waiting for the sun to warm and wake Sharpo and Kaza.

She hadn't died tonight. If they wanted to kill her, they could've. So either they trusted her, or she was still of use to them. For now...

That could always change.

She needed to be cautious. But she needed to have alliances, especially after Aaron's death.

@justice magician

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane awoke softly, sitting up and crossing her legs, careful to not awake the others.

The fire had died out during the night, so she simply tried to re-spark the flame while waiting for the sun to warm and wake Sharpo and Kaza.

She hadn't died tonight. If they wanted to kill her, they could've. So either they trusted her, or she was still of use to them. For now...

That could always change.

She needed to be cautious. But she needed to have alliances, especially after Aaron's death.

@justice magician

Hearing Jane rise, Sharpo got up himself.

"Hey Kaza," he said, turning to shake his shoulders, "It's time to get up."

@TheRavenHasLanded

9 hours ago, justice magician said:

Hearing Jane rise, Sharpo got up himself.

"Hey Kaza," he said, turning to shake his shoulders, "It's time to get up."

Jane pulled out the bread from her pouch, and sliced off a few pieces.

As she began to eat hers, she paused, "Would you like some?"

for the sake of the game im letting you know that this bread is not poisoned. your characters may or may not trust her yet but. if you do want to eat it. you won't die. that would be unfair.

15 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza whines in annoyance. "Come onnnnn"

"We have . . . stuff to do!"

8 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane pulled out the bread from her pouch, and sliced off a few pieces.

As she began to eat hers, she paused, "Would you like some?"

After a second of hesitation, Sharpo nods. He takes a piece for him and Kaza, but doesn't give Kaza his yet. He takes a small bite of his piece testing it.

On 4/11/2024 at 5:39 PM, Lord Spirit said:

after thinking about it, Delind decides that she agrees with the newcomer. She and Adonis were strong enough to overpower a single tribute, but a two on two fight was more risky.

"well, if we aren't going to fight, then we can either work together or go our seperate ways in peace." She says.

"what if the group of us band together to go and take down all of the other tributes?"

@Lord Spirit @TwinSouls @Weaver of Lights 

was @..... also with us? im struggling to remember who was with twinsouls

31 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"nonsense. nonsense. all the help we can get will be much needed."

Aaron shrugged. Or, he tried to. He winced halfway through, letting out a yelp of pain.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"are you ok? do you need any help?"

Aaron laughed, then coughed. “I’m definitely not ok.”

He’s severely injured in obvious ways.

6 hours ago, justice magician said:

After a second of hesitation, Sharpo nods. He takes a piece for him and Kaza, but doesn't give Kaza his yet. He takes a small bite of his piece testing it.

"And you die a dramatic death, perishing in pain as you choke up your last breaths," Jane said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

6 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"And you die a dramatic death, perishing in pain as you choke up your last breaths," Jane said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"I got chained to a wall by ghosts yesterday, give me a break," He said, handing Kaza some bread.

@TheRavenHasLanded

14 hours ago, justice magician said:

"I got chained to a wall by ghosts yesterday, give me a break," He said, handing Kaza some bread.

"There must be a story behind that," said Jane, eating her bread quietly with a sparkle in her eye.

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

shame

5 hours ago, TwinSouls said:

Tuol glances at Rob “sure?”

"thats good. thats good. 5 people will definitely be able to win as a group against the others."

21 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"There must be a story behind that," said Jane, eating her bread quietly with a sparkle in her eye.

"That's pretty much all there is to it," He said with a shrug. "The ghosts ended up being nice, just a little confused, so they let me go-- oh, and Kaza got kidnapped for a little which was worrisome, but we both got out alright."