Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

9 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

shaking his head adonis looks over at them. "i don't think you should. you look like you need rest. I'll take first watch. go see if the others want to create a fire over there." adonis said pointing to the side of the area next to the lake.

For sure!

…also, what lake?

10 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

“No need for a fire, it’ll just draw others. I say we all just sleep here. And wake me up for second watch.”

He closed his eyes.

As soon as it’s mentioned, Del realized that she hasn’t slept since the start of the games (somehow). Suddenly exhausted, she quickly finds a good spot and falls asleep. Hopefully nobody kills me. 

On 4/21/2024 at 8:57 PM, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane walked in, glancing back at @justice magician and @TheRavenHasLanded

Kaza follows, his hand still on his dagger.

19 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Eh... why?"

"Because its funny to piss off the gamemakers. their faces get so red."

13 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza follows, his hand still on his dagger.

Jane nodded at him, then turned back to the lady.

"We were hoping you had some food stored here," She said, glancing about the cabinets she had opened just yesterday.

@Edema Rue

21 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane nodded at him, then turned back to the lady.

"We were hoping you had some food stored here," She said, glancing about the cabinets she had opened just yesterday.

@Edema Rue

“O-oh,” the woman hums, “I’m not sure. You can check, if you’d like. Who are you, again?” She smiles shakily.

12 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“O-oh,” the woman hums, “I’m not sure. You can check, if you’d like. Who are you, again?” She smiles shakily.

"Thank you," Jane looked to her with a warm smile.

She began opening the cabinets are searching their content, waving for Kaza and Sharpo to follow. @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded

35 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Thank you," Jane looked to her with a warm smile.

She began opening the cabinets are searching their content, waving for Kaza and Sharpo to follow. @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded

They're almost completely empty, save for a few tea bags and some hard biscuits.

12 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

umm i would have to ask a gm but...

adonis sat by the others, spear in hand. he hears the sound of a few birds and starts to wish if there was any lakes near by to fish in...

@Edema Rue

does anything happen on my watch? also in the morning could you send us to some non bisy players?

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis sat by the others, spear in hand. he hears the sound of a few birds and starts to wish if there was any lakes near by to fish in...

@Edema Rue

You’re in the forest, right? Or no?

11 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

The night is faintly chilly, and then a boiling gust of wind blows through. In a moment, Adonis is sweating...and then it's freezing. The wind is dangerously powerful, and the temperature is always fluctuating and never comfortable. It's too hot, then too cold, and extremely disorienting. Partway through his watch, he notices a light in the woods, and a distant plume of smoke, but there's nothing else of interest. 

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

They're almost completely empty, save for a few tea bags and some hard biscuits.

"Is the tea medicinal?" Sharpo asked as he put the biscuits in his bag.

Just now, justice magician said:

"Is the tea medicinal?" Sharpo asked as he put the biscuits in his bag.

The woman doesn't answer. She's fallen asleep.

Posted (edited)

GMHQ

The control room was quiet. Aby had ordered everyone out. And they'd listened. She didn't know why. She was a gamemaker, yes, but there was no reason for the way they looked at her, for their terror, for their quiet whispers. 

Yes, there is, a quiet voice whispered in her mind. We could destroy them...we could destroy them all...

No, another voice murmured. We shouldn't destroy what we could use...they are a tool.

Aby trembled. The voices in her mind were getting so much louder. I don't know who you are.

The voices fell silent. Aby closed her eyes, then opened them, determined. It was time to end this. To...to... You aren't thinking of helping them? Of course she is, these are capitol citizens.

Like us.

They should die.

If we save them, they'll be in our debt.

No, no, no! The Games need to end. Was she...was she arguing with herself? That was absurd. She was Aby. Her parents had been killed by the capitol. She'd survived the revolution, and now she was going to finally make things change. 

Aby? What a stupid idea.

We are capitol.

No, no, NO.

Laughter echoed through her mind. Strange memories tugged at her, memories that weren't quite hers, but somehow they were. She tried to step forward, but stumbled. Aby gasped, and Zira opened her glittering purple eyes. "Well. Isn't this just...divine...What fun. Let's kill them, shall we?"

What did you do? How strange...Aby could think, only she couldn't move, she couldn't move, and then she was walking but it wasn't her, it was the creature in her mind, and-and...and she was walking towards the controls.

Zira laughed. "They will all suffer because of what she did to me."

A cooler voice let out a soft sigh. We are only doing the same thing you did to us.

I didn't do anything-

You are a falsehood. The words were cool and furious. You were created to hide what we truly are...

"Hush," Zira murmured. "I'm trying to work." Her hands were flying across the controls, a grin creeping up her face. Then she froze, and abruptly the grin faded. Her eyes changed to blue. "Please," Siylna said, "Stop breaking my toys." 

W-what's happening? Please, please stop. Aby begged, but they refused to hear her, and she could only watch as her body was passed between people who weren't her. People who were so hungry for destruction...for control...for the lives that they'd been kept from. 

IN THE ARENA

In the distance, the desert mountain began to bubble. Previously, lava had trickled gently near the top, but now it flowed smoothly, almost hungrily, down the mountain and towards the tributes. Against the night sky, it was dangerously beautiful.

Parachutes also began to rain from the sky. Little white promises of life. 

Outside the cottage, something thumped onto the ground. 

@Lotus Blossom @TheRavenHasLanded @justice magician

A large, soft something landed on Aaron's head.

@Weaver of Lies

Other packages are scattered about, falling to the earth as the lava flows languidly on, assured of its victory. A voice echoes through the arena. "Come on out, little kiddies...I'm getting hungry."

@Ravenclawjedi42 @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @The Honorable One @TwinSouls @..... @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian

Edited by Edema Rue

17 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

GMHQ

The control room was quiet. Aby had ordered everyone out. And they'd listened. She didn't know why. She was a gamemaker, yes, but there was no reason for the way they looked at her, for their terror, for their quiet whispers. 

Yes, there is, a quiet voice whispered in her mind. We could destroy them...we could destroy them all...

No, another voice murmured. We shouldn't destroy what we could use...they are a tool.

Aby trembled. The voices in her mind were getting so much louder. I don't know who you are.

The voices fell silent. Aby closed her eyes, then opened them, determined. It was time to end this. To...to... You aren't thinking of helping them? Of course she is, these are capitol citizens.

Like us.

They should die.

If we save them, they'll be in our debt.

No, no, no! The Games need to end. Was she...was she arguing with herself? That was absurd. She was Aby. Her parents had been killed by the capitol. She'd survived the revolution, and now she was going to finally make things change. 

Aby? What a stupid idea.

We are capitol.

No, no, NO.

Laughter echoed through her mind. Strange memories tugged at her, memories that weren't quite hers, but somehow they were. She tried to step forward, but stumbled. Aby gasped, and Zira opened her glittering purple eyes. "Well. Isn't this just...divine...What fun. Let's kill them, shall we?"

What did you do? How strange...Aby could think, only she couldn't move, she couldn't move, and then she was walking but it wasn't her, it was the creature in her mind, and-and...and she was walking towards the controls.

Zira laughed. "They will all suffer because of what she did to me."

A cooler voice let out a soft sigh. We are only doing the same thing you did to us.

I didn't do anything-

You are a falsehood. The words were cool and furious. You were created to hide what we truly are...

"Hush," Zira murmured. "I'm trying to work." Her hands were flying across the controls, a grin creeping up her face. Then she froze, and abruptly the grin faded. Her eyes changed to blue. "Please," Siylna said, "Stop breaking my toys." 

W-what's happening? Please, please stop. Aby begged, but they refused to hear her, and she could only watch as her body was passed between people who weren't her. People who were so hungry for destruction...for control...for the lives that they'd been kept from. 

IN THE ARENA

In the distance, the desert mountain began to bubble. Previously, lava had trickled gently near the top, but now it flowed smoothly, almost hungrily, down the mountain and towards the tributes. Against the night sky, it was dangerously beautiful.

Parachutes also began to rain from the sky. Little white promises of life. 

Outside the cottage, something thumped onto the ground. 

@Lotus Blossom @TheRavenHasLanded @justice magician

A large, soft something landed on Aaron's head.

@Weaver of Lies

Other packages are scattered about, falling to the earth as the lava flows languidly on, assured of its victory. A voice echoes through the arena. "Come on out, little kiddies...I'm getting hungry."

@Ravenclawjedi42 @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @The Honorable One @TwinSouls @..... @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian

Ryn jumps up as he watches Aby. "oh lord... Eike I need some help. help me beat this person. Please. put away your emotions for one minute, because we need to kill her. I'm so sorry. I- I cant fix it..." @Ancient Elantrian

---------

Kaza jumps and hits his head, then runs out to see what fell.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn jumps up as he watches Aby. "oh lord... Eike I need some help. help me beat this person. Please." @Ancient Elantrian

---------

Kaza jumps and hits his head, then runs out to see what fell.

Ryn and Eike are in a room down the hall. This is happening as they have their conversation, they have no knowledge of what's going on.

There's a parachute draped over a huge package.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

There's a parachute draped over a huge package.

oop, that's right.

Kaza looks at it. "Hey, this might be interesting" 

------- 

Ryn felt something. of course, he ran down the hall, to see Aby, smiling like a person he truly hated. He sighs.