Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

3 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del wakes up at the noise and cautiously approaches the nearest parachute

I think that’s the one on Aaron’s head, though I could be wrong.

37 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza looks at it. "Hey, this might be interesting" 

------- 

Ryn felt something. of course, he ran down the hall, to see Aby, smiling like a person he truly hated. He sighs.

He has no reason to feel anything-

Can he stay out of it for a little longer?

35 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Aaron slowly reached down for the knife at his side, but didn’t move any more.

24 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del wakes up at the noise and cautiously approaches the nearest parachute

The parachute doesn’t move. 

That she has :D

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Aaron’s breathing came strong and heavy, he appeared to be asleep.

I might have assumed that parachute to the head would wake a guy up, (unless it's his talent being annoying)  

Realizing that he's asleep, Del turns around, forgets why she woke up and falls back asleep.

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

GMHQ

The control room was quiet. Aby had ordered everyone out. And they'd listened. She didn't know why. She was a gamemaker, yes, but there was no reason for the way they looked at her, for their terror, for their quiet whispers. 

Yes, there is, a quiet voice whispered in her mind. We could destroy them...we could destroy them all...

No, another voice murmured. We shouldn't destroy what we could use...they are a tool.

Aby trembled. The voices in her mind were getting so much louder. I don't know who you are.

The voices fell silent. Aby closed her eyes, then opened them, determined. It was time to end this. To...to... You aren't thinking of helping them? Of course she is, these are capitol citizens.

Like us.

They should die.

If we save them, they'll be in our debt.

No, no, no! The Games need to end. Was she...was she arguing with herself? That was absurd. She was Aby. Her parents had been killed by the capitol. She'd survived the revolution, and now she was going to finally make things change. 

Aby? What a stupid idea.

We are capitol.

No, no, NO.

Laughter echoed through her mind. Strange memories tugged at her, memories that weren't quite hers, but somehow they were. She tried to step forward, but stumbled. Aby gasped, and Zira opened her glittering purple eyes. "Well. Isn't this just...divine...What fun. Let's kill them, shall we?"

What did you do? How strange...Aby could think, only she couldn't move, she couldn't move, and then she was walking but it wasn't her, it was the creature in her mind, and-and...and she was walking towards the controls.

Zira laughed. "They will all suffer because of what she did to me."

A cooler voice let out a soft sigh. We are only doing the same thing you did to us.

I didn't do anything-

You are a falsehood. The words were cool and furious. You were created to hide what we truly are...

"Hush," Zira murmured. "I'm trying to work." Her hands were flying across the controls, a grin creeping up her face. Then she froze, and abruptly the grin faded. Her eyes changed to blue. "Please," Siylna said, "Stop breaking my toys." 

W-what's happening? Please, please stop. Aby begged, but they refused to hear her, and she could only watch as her body was passed between people who weren't her. People who were so hungry for destruction...for control...for the lives that they'd been kept from. 

IN THE ARENA

In the distance, the desert mountain began to bubble. Previously, lava had trickled gently near the top, but now it flowed smoothly, almost hungrily, down the mountain and towards the tributes. Against the night sky, it was dangerously beautiful.

Parachutes also began to rain from the sky. Little white promises of life. 

Outside the cottage, something thumped onto the ground. 

@Lotus Blossom @TheRavenHasLanded @justice magician

A large, soft something landed on Aaron's head.

@Weaver of Lies

Other packages are scattered about, falling to the earth as the lava flows languidly on, assured of its victory. A voice echoes through the arena. "Come on out, little kiddies...I'm getting hungry."

@Ravenclawjedi42 @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @The Honorable One @TwinSouls @..... @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

There's a parachute draped over a huge package.

"What's going on?" Sharpo asked as he stuffed the tea bags in his bag and runs outside with Kaza. 

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Realizing that he's asleep, Del turns around, forgets why she woke up and falls back asleep.

Nearby, a parachute (not the one on Aaron’s head) begins beeping shrilly.

@Weaver of Lies @RoyalBeeMage @anyone else who’s there that I forgot

57 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"What's going on?" Sharpo asked as he stuffed the tea bags in his bag and runs outside with Kaza. 

Sharpo also sees the package. It begins beeping shrilly. Also, he can see the volcano errupting in the distance. 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Sharpo also sees the package. It begins beeping shrilly. Also, he can see the volcano errupting in the distance. 

"Ah crap! It's a bomb!" He grabs Kaza's arm and starts running back to the cottage. @TheRavenHasLanded

15 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Del wakes up.

"GUYS WAKE UP! THERES A BOMB!"

@Weaver of Lies@RoyalBeeMage@TwinSouls@.....

12 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"WHY ARE WE RUNNING BACK UNDERGROUND- WE NEED TO RUN AWAY-"

"WAIT THAT'S PROBABLY BETTER HUH."

He jerked suddenly, changing directions and running to the woods.

15 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"WHY ARE WE RUNNING BACK UNDERGROUND- WE NEED TO RUN AWAY-"

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"WAIT THAT'S PROBABLY BETTER HUH."

He jerked suddenly, changing directions and running to the woods.

But it’s too late. The bomb goes off, and everything goes black. @Lotus Blossom is also affected.

7 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del wakes up.

This should be at the same time, but I’ll give you guys another bit for the sake of preserving timelines…which means everyone else, be passed out for a minute :)

Just now, Edema Rue said:

But it’s too late. The bomb goes off, and everything goes black. @Lotus Blossom is also affected.

jhalkdalksjf;lkasjd;flkajsdl'fja;sdkfj;lasdjf ;kasjdlf

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Kaza feels the shockwave hit, and his back arches as it hits him, throwing him, knocking him out. Dammit kaza. Get up. not the time for seeing stars. DO SOMETHING RIGHT. He hits the ground again after a bounce and falls still. Not dead, but out.

42 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza feels the shockwave hit, and his back arches as it hits him, throwing him, knocking him out. Dammit kaza. Get up. not the time for seeing stars. DO SOMETHING RIGHT. He hits the ground again after a bounce and falls still. Not dead, but out.

Sharpo lie silent in the grass nearby, not moving.

Eddie was that meant to kill us? Or?

49 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

6 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo lie silent in the grass nearby, not moving.

Only the inactives, you guys will be alive but I’ll explain more after giving more people a chance to respond. 

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Yeah, but if you want to do something first you can. Then everyone will be passed out for a bit while I give others a chance to respond, and…yeah! 

People who will be considered dead if you don’t respond:

@Ravenclawjedi42 @The Honorable One @.....

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

The night is faintly chilly, and then a boiling gust of wind blows through. In a moment, Adonis is sweating...and then it's freezing. The wind is dangerously powerful, and the temperature is always fluctuating and never comfortable. It's too hot, then too cold, and extremely disorienting. Partway through his watch, he notices a light in the woods, and a distant plume of smoke, but there's nothing else of interest. 

"huh thatss strange." adonis says to himself

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Aaron slowly reached down for the knife at his side, but didn’t move any more.

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Aaron’s breathing came strong and heavy, he appeared to be asleep.

"wake up we have a parashoot!"

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del wakes up.

"we have more important things to think about afterwards!" adonis says waking everyone up and pointing to the volcano!

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

Tuol wakes up with a start a bomb?

“Uuuuuggggghhhhh” Tuol groans

"wake up! thre is a bomb and volcano!"