Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"You should be pleased," Siylna murmured. "The capitol is finally suffering for all our crimes. Just what you wanted, isn't it? So much death."

"emphasis on wanted. i thought i wanted this. but now I am horrified. what is wrong with you all. if anything, the adults should be in there. not the kids. this is disgusting..." he whispers back. "Aby, I promise I will stop it. You wont have to see any more..."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"emphasis on wanted. i thought i wanted this. but now I am horrified. what is wrong with you all. if anything, the adults should be in there. not the kids. this is disgusting..." he whispers back. "Aby, I promise I will stop it. You wont have to see any more..."

"I want it done just as much as you do. This was Zira's doing, not mine." Siylna gave him a pointed look. "But now it's too late to change it...much too late, and all you can do is watch." Zira cackled. 

"I want it done just as much as you do. This was Zira's doing, not mine." Siylna gave him a pointed look. "But now it's too late to change it...much too late, and all you can do is watch." Zira cackled. 

He sighs. "Sorry Aby. this is for zira." and he slams his fist into zira's face.

He sighs. "Sorry Aby. this is for zira." and he slams his fist into zira's face.

It passes through her. "As I said. Forces you do not understand."

He falls over, off balance. "oh cmon... this shouldn't work..."

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

An explosion comes from the labs down the hallway.

Zira grins. "Run along, little dog. Run, run, run. Maybe one of these times, it'll matter."

Zira grins. "Run along, little dog. Run, run, run. Maybe one of these times, it'll matter."

"No, you are coming with me. it might just be a servant of yours..." he grins evilly.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

There’s screams from the lab workers and you can see the door whip open and blood splatter along the once white walls. 

"Ah. well, thats terrifying. shall we go look? i already know of course, but would you like to see?"

my teacher is calling some kids out for eating in class and oml its hilarious

27 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

my teacher is calling some kids out for eating in class and oml its hilarious

*glances at the large half eaten cookie and entire carton of orange juice on my desk right now*

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Shes said multiple times that she doesn't allow people to eat, so watching people try to gaslight her is hilarious. its funny because of how badly they fail.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

22 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

In the arena:

@Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded @justice magician @Lotus Blossom @TwinSouls

You awaken. @TwinSouls and @justice magician, you are each missing a limb. You can choose the exact details, but it has to be a full arm or a full leg. The rest of you are still injured, but to lesser extents.

@Lotus Blossom, you feel a paper in your clenched fist.

It's still night. But the arena has completely changed shape. Each of you can see the others as you wake up. You're all lying in a basin in the grass, shaped almost like an arena...the sides are sheer, and a force field glimmers faintly, only it seems to have several holes near the base. In the distance, you can still see the volcano. Stars, how can you not see it?

It glows brightly orange, completely covered in lava...lava that's flowing down towards the arena where all the tributes wait. Suddenly the holes in the force field have a clear purpose. They're too small for the tributes to get through...but the lava will flow through easily, and there will be no escape.

"Fight," a cruel voice says. "One of you can live, or all of you can die."

GMHQ

This is foolish, the voice that was not Aby said. You know that we're capitol, Zira. Don't destroy our own people.

"Make me."

Aby trembled. Stop, she begged. You're monsters. These people have-have families.

"Ah, yes," the one who called herself Zira. "Is that why you sent that note? You are nothing, Aby. You only exist because they were scared of us. Stop whining."

I would remind you, the other one, Siylna, said, that I lived before you did.

"Poor, poor Siylna," Zira crooned. "Guess you wasted your chance."

Then Zira froze, and her eyes flashed blue. "I wouldn't be so sure about that," Siylna said, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "I have a whole life left to live."

What did you do?!

"Only taking what's mine..." Siylna sighed. "I'll let them fight. To do otherwise would be weak. But next time you waste what I want...you'll suffer, my dear."

@Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19

“What is wrong with her…” Eike says, watching with horrified fascination.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Lol . . . that's amazing actually. Overall my school is pretty lax about food.

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“What is wrong with her…” Eike says, watching with horrified fascination.

Oh yeah that’ll be extra confusing because the italics are in her head, so you can’t hear it…

*winces*

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

There’s 5 counting TwinSouls…for now, pretend they aren’t here and if they don’t respond in the next few hours they’re dead :)

Lotus, you could murder Po and Kaza during their emotional moment!

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

There’s 5 counting TwinSouls…for now, pretend they aren’t here and if they don’t respond in the next few hours they’re dead :)

Lotus, you could murder Po and Kaza during their emotional moment!

aww i'd hate to be that person...

*proceeds to interrupt their emotional moment*

Footsteps approached Kaza and Po.

Jane stopped, two arms distance away. Kaza had been tied. Po had tears in his eyes.

"We made it," she said, with a weak smile.

She looked between them, then at the arena.

"You made it."

Friendships in the hunger games were difficult to maintain.
When she first met Kaza and Po they had been friends already. Now, they had to kill each other. Or be murdered.

How odd. We all play society's games. How are the hunger games any different?

Do all humans have silent bloodlust, or fatal curiosity?

44 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Footsteps approached Kaza and Po.

Jane stopped, two arms distance away. Kaza had been tied. Po had tears in his eyes.

"We made it," she said, with a weak smile.

She looked between them, then at the arena.

"You made it."

Friendships in the hunger games were difficult to maintain.
When she first met Kaza and Po they had been friends already. Now, they had to kill each other. Or be murdered.

How odd. We all play society's games. How are the hunger games any different?

Do all humans have silent bloodlust, or fatal curiosity?

Kaza grins sadly. "Well, not quite..." his eyes go cold, and he snarls. "YOU LITTLE- YOU NEED TO DIE" and he tries to wiggle over to janes ankle to bite it.

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

rude :<

Posted (edited)

@TwinSouls

I mean this with all the love in me…if you have no objections in the next 14 hours, you will be considered dead.

Edited by Edema Rue

19 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza grins sadly. "Well, not quite..." his eyes go cold, and he snarls. "YOU LITTLE- YOU NEED TO DIE" and he tries to wiggle over to janes ankle to bite it.

On 4/26/2024 at 7:42 PM, Edema Rue said:

Jane hesitated. Instead of lashing back, she simply smiled lightly.

"Kaza, your soul has gone too far, I'm afraid," she shook her head a little, reminiscent, "Death changes people. Blood changes people. For better, or worse. You'll get used to it, if you have the time."

Her eyes were nostalgic.

She wasn't the same girl she was when she first stepped into the arena- hopeless, realistic, light-hearted; engaging with Aaron with a genuine love of fun.

No, she wasn't that girl.

Was she ever that girl?

Did she really change?

"Bye, Kaza. We only have a matter of seconds left, and one of us will die. I just wished you had found your change earlier."
Jane turned and walked away from where he was tied up. She faced Po.

"I haven't forgotten," she said softly. @justice magician