Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, justice magician said:

"Kaza, no."

It tears through the skin near his elbow, but isn't very deep. He swings at her torso, trying to embed his knife in her stomach.

"KAZA NO."

His eyes are still cold, but he's quiet. "Sorry, Po. But I have to do this. make it quick, alright?" he grins weakly before turning to Jane.

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane screams as some breath leaves her, but tries to twist her arm away. She aggressively twists her wrist on that arm, stabbing Kaza's shoulder of the arm that was grabbing hers. Then, still grabbed, she used her right foot to swing down underneath Kaza's legs, in attempt to knock him off his feet.

As she twists away, she ducks his knife, and uses her free arm to swing at his legs.

His grip holds strong, even with the stabbing and he grimaces a little for the getting whacked in the ankles, then he breaks Jane's arm with far too much excitement in his eyes.

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane screams as some breath leaves her, but tries to twist her arm away. She aggressively twists her wrist on that arm, stabbing Kaza's shoulder of the arm that was grabbing hers. Then, still grabbed, she used her right foot to swing down underneath Kaza's legs, in attempt to knock him off his feet.

As she twists away, she ducks his knife, and uses her free arm to swing at his legs.

She trips him, but he recovers without falling to the ground. The missing arm made it hard to balance, but his training saved him.

He runs in, using the momentum from his stumble to carry him into close quarters again, He swung his knife at her leg.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

His eyes are still cold, but he's quiet. "Sorry, Po. But I have to do this. make it quick, alright?" he grins weakly before turning to Jane.

"NO. DAMN YOU, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOURSELF."

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

His grip holds strong, even with the stabbing and he grimaces a little for the getting whacked in the ankles, then he breaks Jane's arm with far too much excitement in his eyes.

Jane wrenches her arm away, enough for her upper arm to hold free, but feels her forearm and wrist fracture slightly (greenstick stable fracture, so not too severe- as in no bones out).

She screams and with the adrenaline of the pain thrusts herself at Kaza, and with all force pushes him to the ground, using her non-broken arm to stab at his eyes viciously.

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

He swung his knife at her leg.

i'll just assume she's already knocked kaza on the ground at this point so she's out of the way of the knife

sorry to pause this- but i have class- so i actually cant continue for a bit- so sorry!!

you can fight amongst yourselves for a little maybe? my teacher doesn't want my computer open :( 

Edited by Lotus Blossom

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

i'll just assume she's already knocked kaza on the ground at this point so she's out of the way of the knife

Sounds good.

I also have to leave in 20 minutes ish

for now, we can fight with @Lord Spirit if they want, or Kaza and Po can yell at each other lol

@Lord Spirit

Edited by justice magician

26 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

With a small yell, Jane jumped to the side, away from the swing, and tried to swing at Del's shoulder from behind her.

"This isn't a wrestling match," Jane snarled.

She was supposed to be the nice one. The little sister. Polite, reserved, quiet.

Being quiet has one loophole.

It leaves you to your own thoughts.

And sometimes... Your own thoughts can be the most dangerous.

Jane used the momentum of her swing at Del to lunge at Kaza, unsuspecting and recently untied.
She used her right arm to try to hook around his neck, slicing the dagger and swinging, while trying to use the left arm's dagger to plunge into his side.

Having finished my test, I'm open for the next 45 minutes-ish

Del ducks the blow from Jane, feeling the blade whoosh past her.

Since Jane is now occupied, Del turns to face the other tributes, and slashes her knife at Kaza's leg.

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Del ducks the blow from Jane, feeling the blade whoosh past her.

Since Jane is now occupied, Del turns to face the other tributes, and slashes her knife at Kaza's leg.

Sharpo immediately dives in on her, shoving his knife at her chest.

4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo immediately dives in on her, shoving his knife at her chest.

Delind falls to the ground and feels the knife in her chest, with Sharpo on top of her. it hurts A LOT, but she can still move. She had noticed him earlier, but had forgotten that he was there.  She desperately claws at his face and tries to get out from under him.

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

Delind falls to the ground and feels the knife in her chest, with Sharpo on top of her. it hurts A LOT, but she can still move. She had noticed him earlier, but had forgotten that he was there.  She desperately claws at his face and tries to get out from under him.

He pulls his knife out with a jolt, and rolled to her side, not able to stay on top with only one arm. He swings again, going for her side.

He pulls his knife out with a jolt, and rolled to her side, not able to stay on top with only one arm. He swings again, going for her side.

Del knocks the knife to the side and tries to grab his arm.

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del knocks the knife to the side and tries to grab his arm.

Po wiggles out of her grip, stumbling back from his own momentum. He steadied himself, and then slashed at her arm again.

29 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane wrenches her arm away, enough for her upper arm to hold free, but feels her forearm and wrist fracture slightly (greenstick stable fracture, so not too severe- as in no bones out).

She screams and with the adrenaline of the pain thrusts herself at Kaza, and with all force pushes him to the ground, using her non-broken arm to stab at his eyes viciously.

yeah! sorry. 

4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Po wiggles out of her grip, stumbling back from his own momentum. He steadied himself, and then slashed at her arm again.

Del dodges to the side and swipes at Po's unarmed side.

32 minutes ago, justice magician said:

She trips him, but he recovers without falling to the ground. The missing arm made it hard to balance, but his training saved him.

He runs in, using the momentum from his stumble to carry him into close quarters again, He swung his knife at her leg.

"NO. DAMN YOU, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOURSELF."

He shakes his head. "I can't kill otherwise. I cant- I can't do it right."

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del dodges to the side and swipes at Po's unarmed side.

It gashes into him and he winces. Ignoring the pain he thrusts his knife into her chest again.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He shakes his head. "I can't kill otherwise. I cant- I can't do it right."

"Yes you can, I know you can."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"NO- I WANT TO FORGET-" he screams as he stabs at Jane.

"DONT," He yells back. "DONT FORGET KAZA . . . I know it's hard but remembering can lead to improvement! Forgetting just sends you back down the same cycle, over and over again."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"DONT," He yells back. "DONT FORGET KAZA . . . I know it's hard but remembering can lead to improvement! Forgetting just sends you back down the same cycle, over and over again."

"I'LL BE DEAD ANYWAYS. WHY SHOULD I CARE WHETHER I FORGET-"

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I'LL BE DEAD ANYWAYS. WHY SHOULD I CARE WHETHER I FORGET-"

"YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CARE KAZA . . . IF YOU STOP CARING THEN THEY WIN, ALL THE HATRED AND VIOLENCE WINS." 

Edited by justice magician

"YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CARE KAZA . . . IF YOU STOP CARING THEN THEY WIN, ALL THE HATRED AND VIOLENCE WINS." 

He holds tears in his eyes. "But what if I want them to win... just this once... I've spent all my life keeping myself alive, keeping the hatred at bay... and now I just want to let go..."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He holds tears in his eyes. "But what if I want them to win... just this once... I've spent all my life keeping myself alive, keeping the hatred at bay... and now I just want to let go..."

"You can't! Now, at the very end when it matters most, you can't. If you give in, then thousands of other people will have to go through what you've gone through . . . but if we keep fighting, maybe they won't have to! If we stay honorable, it says something, even if we die here."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"You can't! Now, at the very end when it matters most, you can't. If you give in, then thousands of other people will have to go through what you've gone through . . . but if we keep fighting, maybe they won't have to! If we stay honorable, it says something, even if we die here."

Kaza simply nods. "oh- ok. can you kill delind?"

"I'll . . . I'll try."

He feels a tear in each eye. "Ok. live. for me." he smiles. I'm ready to die. Finally. I can die. But first... I must do something. It will hurt. But it will be worth it. @Lotus Blossom He turns to jane and breaks her ankle, at least one of them.

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

It gashes into him and he winces. Ignoring the pain he thrusts his knife into her chest again.

"Yes you can, I know you can."

Del feels the knife hit her. Another injury to the growing collection she had accumulated recently. But this one was different. She knew that this was it. She wasn’t going to survive this fight. As she realized this, her memories started fading until she only knew two things. She was dying, and the person in front of her was responsible. With a yell she grabbed her knife and stabbed him back, in the chest. She was dying, but she wasn’t going to die alone. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del feels the knife hit her. Another injury to the growing collection she had accumulated recently. But this one was different. She knew that this was it. She wasn’t going to survive this fight. As she realized this, her memories started fading until she only knew two things. She was dying, and the person in front of her was responsible. With a yell she grabbed her knife and stabbed him back, in the chest. She was dying, but she wasn’t going to die alone. 

Kaza screams. "PO NO-"