Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza spins around, sprinting after Jane.

As Jane ran, she felt her ankle continuously buckle below her and blood seep through her toes. She was only a few feet away from where Po was laying.

She glanced behind her, ensuring that her second knife was still lodged in the crevice underneath Kaza's ribs. That should restrict breath. Before she could tell whether it was still holding, rammed there, or if the knife had been removed, bleeding out, she came closer towards Po, scrambling away from Kaza with all her will left. No longer for the family. For myself. Myself.

She came so close that she saw Po's eyes, but it was then that her ankle gave out, sending her crashing towards the ground. As she fell, screaming out in pain because of her ankle, she held out her dagger, falling with full force onto Po and aiming her dagger straight into the upper right of his chest, just below the collar bone. @justice magician

Edited by Lotus Blossom

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

As Jane ran, she felt her ankle continuously buckle below her and blood seep through her toes. She was only a few feet away from where Po was laying.

She glanced behind her, ensuring that her second knife was still lodged in the crevice underneath Kaza's ribs. That should restrict breath. Before she could tell whether it was still holding, rammed there, or if the knife had been removed, bleeding out, she came closer towards Po, scrambling away.

She came so close that she saw Po's eyes, but it was then that her ankle gave out, sending her crashing towards the ground. As she fell, screaming out in pain because of her ankle, she held out her dagger, falling with full force onto Po and aiming her dagger straight into the upper right of his chest, just below the collar bone. @justice magician

Kaza screams. "PO GET OUT OF THE WAY- DONT LET HER STAB YOU" and he jumps, slamming into jane.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza screams. "PO GET OUT OF THE WAY- DONT LET HER STAB YOU" and he jumps, slamming into jane.

Jane can't find the air to scream as a massive weight slams down on her, but the force of Kaza's body pushes her own dagger deeper into Po's chest.

11 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane can't find the air to scream as a massive weight slams down on her, but the force of Kaza's body pushes her own dagger deeper into Po's chest.

"NO-" Kaza screams, and he runs over to his knife, grabs it, then stabs Jane through the neck.

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"NO-" Kaza screams, and he runs over to his knife, grabs it, then stabs Jane through the neck.

i'll wait for @justice magician to respond first before jumping to conclusions and writing out death scenes (just bc for someone to win i think we should have an all-player fight first)

Kaza got up to run to the knife, and all of a sudden his weight lifted off from her back, so she was able to jump up and steady herself on her feet, parrying his knife and pulling her own knife out of Po's bloodied chest.

po- how are you holding up? just want to give you a second to catch up and take a breather to defend yourself or fight (it's a bit unfair to you otherwise) ❤️ 

@justice magician

8 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Hey friends! We are starting to prepare for the next hunger games so let’s try and wrap this up within a week or less. Y’all are amazing! ❤️

heyyy panda ❤️ smedry HG has been amazing!! can't wait for the next one <333

we'll be finished with this by the end of this week, don't worry :D (maybe even by tomorrow- just depending on timing!!) the only three tributes left alive now are Jane Cora Rae and Kaza, who are beaten up pretty badly, and Po, who was last seen suffering on the ground and has been badly attacked since but will reply at his earliest convenience to defend/fight/give more details :P 

as we come to an end- tysm everyone for such a fun HG!!

8 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Closer, but not dangerously close yet. 

48 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Yeah, let JM reply before doing anything else!

Also, Raven this is for you!

So I’m sure you know what godmodding is (you know, controlling other people’s characters) and this is getting kind of too close to the line there. Make sure to leave room for characters to react and for what you’re trying to do to fail, okay? If you’re roleplaying to “win”, the game isn’t fun for anyway. Try to build the story, not be the best. If it continues too much I’ll veto a couple things. Thanks!

@TheRavenHasLanded

Oh crap! A lot happened! Sorry for not being active, I've been under the weather today and I often don't have the energy for the Shard when I'm not feeling well. 

I hope you don't mind if I deflect the severity of some of the attacks on Po that happened while I was gone since I wasn't able to respond in time to move/do something.

8 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

She glanced behind her, ensuring that her second knife was still lodged in the crevice underneath Kaza's ribs. That should restrict breath. Before she could tell whether it was still holding, rammed there, or if the knife had been removed, bleeding out, she came closer towards Po, scrambling away from Kaza with all her will left. No longer for the family. For myself. Myself.

He manages to pull some scrap of strength together to roll out of the way, but his movements are too slow to completely dodge it. The knife slams into his right (no arm) shoulder instead of his chest.

8 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

7 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Po gasps loudly as the knife slices into him.

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The pain in his shoulder . . . the pain in his chest . . . the pain of his missing arm. It all faded into one, and somehow, faded away.  Maybe it was adrenaline, maybe it was shock but either way, Po felt himself go numb. He couldn't lie down and die yet even though he was tired . . . there was more left for him to do.

4 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Kaza got up to run to the knife, and all of a sudden his weight lifted off from her back, so she was able to jump up and steady herself on her feet, parrying his knife and pulling her own knife out of Po's bloodied chest.

Po didn't feel it as the knife was pulled out of her shoulder. He struggled for a moment, feeling around for his own knife, and then finally gripping it with a hand slick with blood. 

The numbness grew as he forced himself upright, shifting clumsily into a crouch.

With a deep breath, he shoved his knife into a stab at Janes leg, who was still directly in front of him.

@Lotus Blossom

17 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Kaza's eyes go wild. "NO- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE" and he stabs at Jane.

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

sir, are you ok?

*double concern because I was already concerned at eddie*

28 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

22 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Heh…

Not cuz murder

cuz it’s good writing and artistry

Spoiler

And cuz murder

Spoiler

The game

13 hours ago, justice magician said:

Oh crap! A lot happened! Sorry for not being active, I've been under the weather today and I often don't have the energy for the Shard when I'm not feeling well. 

I hope you don't mind if I deflect the severity of some of the attacks on Po that happened while I was gone since I wasn't able to respond in time to move/do something.

oh no!!! i hope you're feeling better!! i'm so sorry you're sick :( 

yes of course!! i wanted to pause and give you some time to respond :P

13 hours ago, justice magician said:

Po didn't feel it as the knife was pulled out of her shoulder. He struggled for a moment, feeling around for his own knife, and then finally gripping it with a hand slick with blood. 

The numbness grew as he forced himself upright, shifting clumsily into a crouch.

With a deep breath, he shoved his knife into a stab at Janes leg, who was still directly in front of him.

Jane pulled her leg up, but her reflexes were just slightly too slow, and the knife sliced into her calf just above her already pained twisted ankle. She gasped as she felt her lower leg heating, biting her teeth together as she felt hot sticky blood spill a little at the side of her calf where the knife hit.

With a scream, she swings her knife at Po's eyes, using her momentum to spin her behind him.

29 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

wait where

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane pulled her leg up, but her reflexes were just slightly too slow, and the knife sliced into her calf just above her already pained twisted ankle. She gasped as she felt her lower leg heating, biting her teeth together as she felt hot sticky blood spill a little at the side of her calf where the knife hit.

With a scream, she swings her knife at Po's eyes, using her momentum to spin her behind him.

back.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn looked over at Eike. "Whoop de doo"

Eike glared at him and expertly threw 10 anti-investiture daggers at Ryn, attempting to corner him 

Make him die dramatically

you dont have any other chance

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

hehe oh okay then that's cool

Spoiler

*even more concern*

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Thanks, I am feeling better today!

It makes a shallow slice on his forehead as he dodges back. He twists around to stab her in the side as she moves behind him.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Wait why? (I'm just curious because you've allowed it in the past)

14 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

no, that's fair. sad that I cant bring ryn back though.

Ryn dodged 9 of the daggers, flinging them away. but the last dagger clips him, dropping him to the ground. "What- what was that-" He pulls up a dagger from his boot and slams it into Eike's chest.

@Ancient Elantrian

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

back.

Jane's motion as she spun back around Po allowed her to narrowly miss his knife, which grazed her shoulders causing a shallow scrape.

Just now, justice magician said:

It makes a shallow slice on his forehead as he dodges back. He twists around to stab her in the side as she moves behind him.

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The knife hits her rib, and she gasped quickly, eyes getting more determined and ablaze. She propelled herself downward, throwing herself to the ground and swinging at his feet, using one arm to grab his leg and try to trip him.

This is all I have left.

Myself.

All I have left is myself.

So you better bet I'm fighting for it.

give me 45 min for lunch