Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He barely flinches, and his fist connects with her abdomen. 

Jane coughed out blood as she was hit in the gut, and was thrown back a few steps. She advanced in, though, closer than expected, until she was surprisingly a few inches from his bloodied face. There, she quickly sliced her knife across his mouth, holding her hand there trying to restrict breath.

6 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane coughed out blood as she was hit in the gut, and was thrown back a few steps. She advanced in, though, closer than expected, until she was surprisingly a few inches from his bloodied face. There, she quickly sliced her knife across his mouth, holding her hand there trying to restrict breath.

Sharpo had snuck up behind Jane while she had focused on Kaza. He stabbed her in the back as she tried to choke him.

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Kaza bites her hand, panicked for a moment, and wildly swings his dagger.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Are you absolutely sure about that lol.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

100%

Destroy the whole capitol if you will

Maybe don't kill everyone though.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza begins to sweat.

@Edema Rue

Do it with Siylna.

"First things first," Siylna said, eyes cold as ice, "this palace must fall."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

ok then, quick ret con: he hasn't killed himself yet.

"well, i can help you with that, Si-si"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Cool.

Eike is still ded though.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Creepyyyy

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo had snuck up behind Jane while she had focused on Kaza. He stabbed her in the back as she tried to choke him.

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Jane cursed, retreating back and holding her blouse against the gash down her back.
She stumbled, the fatigue finally hitting her, and coughed up blood again. Her injured foot burned on some seeping lava, so she tripped, away from the lava edges.

Sitting down on the sides of the arena in a crouched position, she took staggered breaths and looked up at Kaza and Po, a look of pure hatred burning in her eyes.

"You'll die, all of you," she said in a low voice of hate, between struggling breaths for air, "It's a trick can't you see it?"

She truly looked like a trembling, pained child again. No longer the secretive, dangerous assassin she had convinced herself she was.

It was all catching up to her.

She wasn't fighting against Kaza, Po, or any of the tributes. She was fighting against her chains. The chains that kept her in her place all this time. The binds of her enemies. Her friends. Debt. Trust. Secrets. Promises. She was fighting against this. Rejecting her place. Killing her family, one by one. All of them. Every. Last. One.

Dead.
What did it accomplish?
Did she feel better about herself? Did the world get any less broken?
Nothing. It all accomplished nothing. Their deaths accomplished nothing. Her pain accomplished nothing.

She needed to make one last rejection of this world. Of her family.
Her plan. Stick to the plan. Kill the society. Kill her chains.

But now?

It looked like those chains were winning.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"well, i can help you with that, Si-si"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Excellent," Siylna said, stepping over Eike's corpse and walking towards the lab. "Destroy all that you can. Kill everyone you see. The higher ranking, the better." In her mind, Zira began to laugh. Don't have too much fun.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane cursed, retreating back and holding her blouse against the gash down her back.
She stumbled, the fatigue finally hitting her, and coughed up blood again. Her injured foot burned on some seeping lava, so she tripped, away from the lava edges.

Sitting down on the sides of the arena in a crouched position, she took staggered breaths and looked up at Kaza and Po, a look of pure hatred burning in her eyes.

"You'll die, all of you," she said in a low voice of hate, between struggling breaths for air, "It's a trick can't you see it?"

She truly looked like a trembling, pained child again. No longer the secretive, dangerous assassin she had convinced herself she was.

She wasn't fighting against Kaza, Po, or any of the tributes. She was fighting against her chains. The chains that kept her in her place all this time. The binds of her enemies. Her friends. Debt. Trust. Secrets. Promises. She was fighting against this. Rejecting her place. Killing her family, one by one. All of them. Every. Last. One.

Dead.
What did it accomplish?
Nothing. It all accomplished nothing. Their deaths accomplished nothing. Her pain accomplished nothing.

But now?

Kaza grimaces. "Yeah. likely. even if i win, ill kill myself just to piss everyone off. You however... you are turning into what I was a while ago. or is this the real you? hmph... who knows... only you I suppose"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"Excellent," Siylna said, stepping over Eike's corpse and walking towards the lab. "Destroy all that you can. Kill everyone you see. The higher ranking, the better." In her mind, Zira began to laugh. Don't have too much fun.

"What do you think i've been doing in my free time? there's explosives all over the building. would you like to die as well?"

Kaza grimaces. "Yeah. likely. even if i win, ill kill myself just to piss everyone off. You however... you are turning into what I was a while ago. or is this the real you? hmph... who knows... only you I suppose"

"What do you think i've been doing in my free time? there's explosives all over the building. would you like to die as well?"

Siylna's face twisted for a moment as Zira took control. "Yes," she said. "Yes," Aby murmured. "No," Siylna said firmly. "Someone has to pick up the pieces...keep them from turning back to what they were..." She grinned, eyes glinting with insanity. "And I'll be on top of the world."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"You'll have to kill each other," Jane closed her eyes, cursing again as she wiped more blood off her forehead with her palm. "And the one who wins, will die too."

She laughed bitterly, kicking some sand, "Look at you. Look at how injured you are."

She opened her eyes, making eye contact with them and furrowing her eyebrows with anger at the society she tried so hard to break, "Bloodied. Bruised. None of us are surviving."

She scoffed, her eyes shattering with tears of pain, relief, anger, or understanding.

"None of us are winning."

She shook her head.

"We've lost."

45 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"You'll have to kill each other," Jane closed her eyes, cursing again as she wiped more blood off her forehead with her palm. "And the one who wins, will die too."

She laughed bitterly, kicking some sand, "Look at you. Look at how injured you are."

She opened her eyes, making eye contact with them and furrowing her eyebrows with anger at the society she tried so hard to break, "Bloodied. Bruised. None of us are surviving."

She scoffed, her eyes shattering with tears of pain, relief, anger, or understanding.

"None of us are winning."

She shook her head.

"We've lost."

Kaza sighs. "nobody ever wins in these games."

45 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna's face twisted for a moment as Zira took control. "Yes," she said. "Yes," Aby murmured. "No," Siylna said firmly. "Someone has to pick up the pieces...keep them from turning back to what they were..." She grinned, eyes glinting with insanity. "And I'll be on top of the world."

"Ok, you need to die. yall can go take another body, but Siylna, I will physically whack you until you stop looking at me like that." and with that he holds up a button. "You've got 10 seconds. then everything that was built here, everything you've worked for will crumble to dust in a firestorm unlike anything you've seen."

@Edema Rue

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

11 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Dead.
What did it accomplish?

But now?

"You're . . . already dead, aren't you Jane." He mumbled as he stood to face her. "You've been gone for a long time."

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"YOU HAD BETTER NOT . . . >:(" 

whoops kinda got ninjad

Edited by justice magician

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"You're . . . already dead, aren't you Jane." He mumbled as he stood to face her. "You've been gone for a long time."

"YOU HAD BETTER NOT . . . >:(" 

Kaza gives a blank look to sharpo. "Po, what would I even do otherwise?"

Kaza gives a blank look to sharpo. "Po, what would I even do otherwise?"

"I dunno, have a garden . .  . get a job doing something fun . . . You and Sharp'i can be friends! You can get ice cream together . . . for me."

4 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I dunno, have a garden . .  . get a job doing something fun . . . You and Sharp'i can be friends! You can get ice cream together . . . for me."

Kaza smiles sadly. "Maybe we could" he stands up a little straighter. "Jane needs to be put down. that's what Ayck would say." he looks at po. "I'll make it quick, alright? you wont feel a single thing."

Kaza smiles sadly. "Maybe we could" he stands up a little straighter. "Jane needs to be put down. that's what Ayck would say." he looks at po. "I'll make it quick, alright? you wont feel a single thing."

"Okay!" 

"good. now, can you still fight?"

HAhahahahhahahahahahha

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

image.jpeg.d790a15bf6be5c850805f7a147b6d9fe.jpeg

"Yeah!" He readies his knife.