Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Aight you three.

As soon as two of you are dead and the capitol is blown up, I will post the next sign ups.

Deal?

16 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

NO!

Spoiler

lol of course elan that sounds great

Edited by justice magician

6 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

As a matter of fact, blow up as much of the capitol as you can.

Hey! That’s where Roy is! Try not to blow him up

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

He…may need to die. Is that all right?

If nothing else, he can help?

12 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Yeah so we’re waiting on in arena stuff, then I have one thing I want to post, and then you can do that :)

26 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

the explosives are all set up, he just needs to hit the button.

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yeah so we’re waiting on in arena stuff, then I have one thing I want to post, and then you can do that :)

*salute* we awate your commands gm eddie

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

HEY GUYS! THE OPENING NIGHT OF MY SHOW (MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING) WAS TONIGHT, AND I JUST GOT HOME! WILL READ THROUGH THIS ASAP :))

when were you last online to read through all of this? also how was your opening night?

i'm so sorry for having you guys wait- i went straight into rehearsal and then the show and i have no reception down by the theatre...

where do you want to pick up again?

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

when were you last online to read through all of this? also how was your opening night?

oh i thought i missed a lot more it was mainly people discussing the next HG and waiting for me :P just one page

opening night went so well!!! sold out!!!!!

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

oh i thought i missed a lot more it was mainly people discussing the next HG and waiting for me :P just one page

opening night went so well!!! sold out!!!!!

dont forget the planing to blow up the gmhq
congratulations on selling out. i've got my first rehersal on set today so a litting intreaged as to how that will go. 

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "nobody ever wins in these games."

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Jane choked a little, "I know someone who did."

It was more to herself than anything.

10 hours ago, justice magician said:

"You're . . . already dead, aren't you Jane." He mumbled as he stood to face her. "You've been gone for a long time."

11 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

She lowered her gaze, though her soul screamed.

No- I'm not dead- how could I be- I killed them all- just for my life- I killed my sisters- my brother- a four year old girl- how could I be dead if I did that all for them- for myself- for this life!

She had just kept fighting, and fighting, and fighting.

Focused on one goal. One dream.

Killing them. Breaking society.

And freeing herself.

From all of it.

But could it have been?

That as she fought and bled and screamed and killed...

She may have died herself?

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Good." then he jumps at jane. @Lotus Blossom

Jane instinctively flashed her arm up over her face in defense, but she bit down hard on her lip as the knife seared her forearm, right in the middle of her elbow and her wrist. Though her face and body had been protected, her arm burned with pain that stung farther up her bones.

"We're all already dead. This world. These people." she laughed, though it sounded more like a stifled cry, "It's all dead. And no one can bring it back."

With emphasis on the last word, she threw herself at Kaza, knife aimed at his neck.

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

dont forget the planing to blow up the gmhq
congratulations on selling out. i've got my first rehersal on set today so a litting intreaged as to how that will go. 

ah yes how could i. so exciting :P

thank you!! the next three nights have no more tickets and people were standing in the back of both the balcony and orchestra seating for opening :0

first rehearsal will be soooo fun congrats on booking the part and enjoy every second of it :D closing night will come far too soon... :( 

17 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane choked a little, "I know someone who did."

It was more to herself than anything.

She lowered her gaze, though her soul screamed.

No- I'm not dead- how could I be- I killed them all- just for my life- I killed my sisters- my brother- a four year old girl- how could I be dead if I did that all for them- for myself- for this life!

She had just kept fighting, and fighting, and fighting.

Focused on one goal. One dream.

Killing them. Breaking society.

And freeing herself.

From all of it.

But could it have been?

That as she fought and bled and screamed and killed...

She may have died herself?

Jane instinctively flashed her arm up over her face in defense, but she bit down hard on her lip as the knife seared her forearm, right in the middle of her elbow and her wrist. Though her face and body had been protected, her arm burned with pain that stung farther up her bones.

"We're all already dead. This world. These people." she laughed, though it sounded more like a stifled cry, "It's all dead. And no one can bring it back."

With emphasis on the last word, she threw herself at Kaza, knife aimed at his neck.

Kaza tucks in his neck, and feints to the side in order to avoid a fatal blow. the knife grazes his shoulder, creating a large gash. He winces, but slams Jane right on her sternum with a well-placed fist.