Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"huh thatss strange." adonis says to himself

"wake up we have a parashoot!"

"we have more important things to think about afterwards!" adonis says waking everyone up and pointing to the volcano!

Aaron groans, then reaches up a hand for Adonis to help him up.

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Parachutes also began to rain from the sky. Little white promises of life. 

Outside the cottage, something thumped onto the ground. 

Jane ran to the front door, but pressed up against it before she opened the door knob.

"Okay, let's go."

With a glance at Sharpo and Kaza @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded she burst open, falling down into a protective-ish stance as she looked around the cottage @Edema Rue

(as she was in the cottage, just assume Jane was looking around the cabinets and didn't hear Sharpo ask her the question so couldn't reply. the thump kinda snapped her out of it.)

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

But it’s too late. The bomb goes off, and everything goes black. @Lotus Blossom is also affected.

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

OH WHOOPS I DIDN'T SEE THIS

Jane... collapses... (I guess.)

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Jane's hands grip around a bottle as her mind buzzes with images of blood and masquerade masks.

One flash keeps appearing.

A card.

A playing card.

A ten of spades.

Always.

Was she going insane.

Or could she only truly see her subconscious while unconscious?

The ten of spades.

The masks.

The laughter.

Always.

lmk when she can wake up from the black out

@Edema Rue

The sophistication of femininity is an unspoken lie of velvet yet whispered scream of marzipan.

What could her mind know.

The ten of spades.

And that laughter.

The laughter which was all too loud.

Far too loud.

Screeching laughter.

About her.

Against her.

Spiraling.

43 minutes ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Ok, not a part of this RP but was bored so I’m reading it.

@Lotus Blossom, holy cow your last post was pretty awesome!

Alright, Imma go now, have fun

AAAA thank you so much <33

RPing is how i get to write fractures of potential novel excerpts without actually committing myself to the energy of writing a full novel :P 

jane is an... interesting character... im still figuring her out

PS you should 100% join next RP

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane's hands grip around a bottle as her mind buzzes with images of blood and masquerade masks.

One flash keeps appearing.

A card.

A playing card.

A ten of spades.

Always.

Was she going insane.

Or could she only truly see her subconscious while unconscious?

The ten of spades.

The masks.

The laughter.

Always.

@Edema Rue

The sophistication of femininity is an unspoken lie of velvet yet whispered scream of marzipan.

What could her mind know.

The ten of spades.

And that laughter.

The laughter which was all too loud.

Far too loud.

Screeching laughter.

About her.

Against her.

Spiraling.

Will do…I’ll give it another couple hours probably because it’s really rude to kill people who haven’t realized they’re going to die, and then the fun REALLY begins…

But yeah in the meantime everyone is free to have dream sequences if you’d like, and Adonis and Aaron finish the fight quick or you’re getting exploded partway through :)

@RoyalBeeMage @Weaver of Lies

32 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Will do…I’ll give it another couple hours probably because it’s really rude to kill people who haven’t realized they’re going to die, and then the fun REALLY begins…

But yeah in the meantime everyone is free to have dream sequences if you’d like, and Adonis and Aaron finish the fight quick or you’re getting exploded partway through :)

so excited for the showdown :P 

The sound of metal falling on the ground clattered through her mind.

A weapon? A knife?

Snowdrifts covering sand dunes like fresh dew.

The snowflakes soft as magnolia petals.

She wanted to reach out to take them from the air before they covered the hot sand and melted.

But she couldn't.

Not yet.

Screams shattered in echoes as she spun back to the terrible metal sound.

She was right.

Hestia and Pheonix. They couldn't have crashed accidentally.

They were murdered, she knew it. Her own siblings. But how could she tell anyone.

All Jane wanted to do was scream and crawl away from her mind to tell anyone who would listen about her parents and Delilah. Tell Aspen that he and her were right all along.  Tell him that Jane was sent away to die in the Hunger Games but that Aspen had to escape now. 

But she couldn't.

The laughter.

And she was back at the base of a gold staircase.

Why was she here again. She couldn't walk up the stairs. Not yet.

Red lights suddenly flashed on.

A billboard on the wall lit up with a dramatic saxophone and jazz rhythm.

"The Moulin Rouge."

Deep violet high heels on wooden corridors.

Click.

Click.

Click.

7 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Aaron stabs him in the chest.

sorry what? why you killing me? i saved you!

adonis staggered back in surprise. he could taste blood. he took one last look towards the volcano before looking back at aaron. "i saved you! i made sure that the others won't kill you. you have betrayed not just me but every other enemy of the capitol." adonis grabbed his spear before stabbing aaron in the chest.

@Weaver of Lies

ravenge!

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis staggered back in surprise. he could taste blood. he took one last look towards the volcano before looking back at aaron. "i saved you! i made sure that the others won't kill you. you have betrayed not just me but every other enemy of the capitol." adonis grabbed his spear before stabbing aaron in the chest.

@Weaver of Lies

Yup. Also, you didn’t really save him, you just helped protect him. I am sorry though, deaths need to happen.

Aaron felt the spear enter his body. This was the one that would kill him. He knew it. He could feel it. Blood spurted from his chest as he felt the life leaving his body.

Go…win, Jane. I tried to help.

Aaron fell to the ground, his body lifeless.

His dead body appeared next to Jane.

@Lotus Blossom

Edited by Weaver of Lies

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

Aaron felt the spear enter his body. This was the one that would kill him. He knew it. He could feel it. Blood spurted from his chest as he felt the life leaving his body.

well 2 birds with 1 stone. thank you gms for providing this. loved playing the hunger games. cant wait for the next one.

So much for the alliance.

Del watches in shock as her teammate get betrayed Aaron. Even though he managed to take the traitor down with him, there's no way she can trust the other two who came with him. She runs off towards the forest in fear.

1 hour ago, Weaver of Lies said:

His dead body appeared next to Jane.

@Lotus Blossom

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Lovely deaths, both of you!

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del watches in shock as her teammate get betrayed Aaron. Even though he managed to take the traitor down with him, there's no way she can trust the other two who came with him. She runs off towards the forest in fear.

Something near her explodes, and all fades to black.

49 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Not quite, sorry give me a little bit to make a long post and then people can wake up.

-dream sequence-

Sharpo was in a warm place.

There weren't many warm places, but this one was familiar to him.

He was snuggled up against her and she was singing softly, pulling her fingers through his hair.

"Mamma," He mumbled, slowly coming more awake, "Did you finally remember me?"

She stopped singing.

"No."

Sharpo was in a very cold place.

There were many cold places, so, he was lost.

He pushed back against the cold. He didn't want to be in this place.

His mind ached as he stretched to remember the warm place.

The warm place.

Sharpo was in a warm place.

There weren't many warm places, but this one was familiar to him.

He was snuggled up against her and she was singing softly, pulling her fingers through his hair.

"Mamma," He mumbled, slowly coming more awake, "Did you finally remember me?"

She stopped singing.

"No."

Sharpo was in a very cold place.

There were many . . . cold . . . places.

Kaza awoke. Did his back hurt? he couldnt tell. he screamed when he tried to get up. Oh lord... no. keep me alive, please. He reaches back and touches his dagger, reassured by its presence. He needed to get out of there. But first he needed to find Po. Wait. Po? Who's that? why do I know him? I know he's someone, but... I've forgotten who he is. I'm sure ill recognize him. He gets up, his body cursing him from the punishment. Keep... going. For Ayck. For everyone. Kaza looked around. He saw Aaron, dead next to Jane. He turned to see a small child laying face up on the grass, looking familiar yet not... but he felt something like protective instincts and ran over to the kid. "Kid, kid, wake up. WAKE UP. DON'T DIE ON ME PO-" and memories came rushing back of Po. and he cried for his young friend, who would eventually be forgotten, no matter how hard he tried.

@justice magician