Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza awoke. Did his back hurt? he couldnt tell. he screamed when he tried to get up. Oh lord... no. keep me alive, please. He reaches back and touches his dagger, reassured by its presence. He needed to get out of there. But first he needed to find Po. Wait. Po? Who's that? why do I know him? I know he's someone, but... I've forgotten who he is. I'm sure ill recognize him. He gets up, his body cursing him from the punishment. Keep... going. For Ayck. For everyone. Kaza looked around. He saw Aaron, dead next to Jane. He turned to see a small child laying face up on the grass, looking familiar yet not... but he felt something like protective instincts and ran over to the kid. "Kid, kid, wake up. WAKE UP. DON'T DIE ON ME PO-" and memories came rushing back of Po. and he cried for his young friend, who would eventually be forgotten, no matter how hard he tried.

@justice magician

I think Eddie wanted to make a big post about us waking up (when and where)

Sharpo . . . was in a . . . warm . . .

There weren't . . . . many . . . places, but this one was . . .

He . . . against her and she . . . singing . . . pulling her . . . hair.

". . ." He mumbled, slowly . . . awake, "Did you . . ."

She stopped . . . 

". . ."

. . . was in a  . . . place.

Just now, justice magician said:

Sharpo . . . was in a . . . warm . . .

There weren't . . . . many . . . places, but this one was . . .

He . . . against her and she . . . singing . . . pulling her . . . hair.

". . ." He mumbled, slowly . . . awake, "Did you . . ."

She stopped . . . 

". . ."

. . . was in a  . . . place.

oh whoops lol.

Kaza fell down, exhausted. "Please... stay alive, kid..." then he falls unconscious from the pain.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza fell down, exhausted. "Please... stay alive, kid..." then he falls unconscious from the pain.

. . . warm . . .

". . ."

She . . .

". . ."

Cold . . .

. . . warm . . .

". . ."

She . . .

". . ."

Cold . . .

On 4/24/2024 at 11:20 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn jumps up as he watches Aby. "oh lord... Eike I need some help. help me beat this person. Please. put away your emotions for one minute, because we need to kill her. I'm so sorry. I- I cant fix it..." @Ancient Elantrian

---------

Kaza jumps and hits his head, then runs out to see what fell.

“No killing…”

In the arena:

This part is completely random, I gave you all a number and did it based on that. 

Also, I'm very sorry if I ruined anyone's plans. I'm just trying to keep things moving.

@Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded @justice magician @Lotus Blossom @TwinSouls

You awaken. @TwinSouls and @justice magician, you are each missing a limb. You can choose the exact details, but it has to be a full arm or a full leg. The rest of you are still injured, but to lesser extents.

@Lotus Blossom, you feel a paper in your clenched fist.

It's still night. But the arena has completely changed shape. Each of you can see the others as you wake up. You're all lying in a basin in the grass, shaped almost like an arena...the sides are sheer, and a force field glimmers faintly, only it seems to have several holes near the base. In the distance, you can still see the volcano. Stars, how can you not see it?

It glows brightly orange, completely covered in lava...lava that's flowing down towards the arena where all the tributes wait. Suddenly the holes in the force field have a clear purpose. They're too small for the tributes to get through...but the lava will flow through easily, and there will be no escape.

"Fight," a cruel voice says. "One of you can live, or all of you can die."

GMHQ

This is foolish, the voice that was not Aby said. You know that we're capitol, Zira. Don't destroy our own people.

"Make me."

Aby trembled. Stop, she begged. You're monsters. These people have-have families.

"Ah, yes," the one who called herself Zira. "Is that why you sent that note? You are nothing, Aby. You only exist because they were scared of us. Stop whining."

I would remind you, the other one, Siylna, said, that I lived before you did.

"Poor, poor Siylna," Zira crooned. "Guess you wasted your chance."

Then Zira froze, and her eyes flashed blue. "I wouldn't be so sure about that," Siylna said, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "I have a whole life left to live."

What did you do?!

"Only taking what's mine..." Siylna sighed. "I'll let them fight. To do otherwise would be weak. But next time you waste what I want...you'll suffer, my dear."

@Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

In the arena:

You awaken. @TwinSouls and @justice magician, you are each missing a limb. You can choose the exact details, but it has to be a full arm or a full leg. The rest of you are still injured, but to lesser extents.

It's still night. But the arena has completely changed shape. Each of you can see the others as you wake up. You're all lying in a basin in the grass, shaped almost like an arena...the sides are sheer, and a force field glimmers faintly, only it seems to have several holes near the base. In the distance, you can still see the volcano. Stars, how can you not see it?

It glows brightly orange, completely covered in lava...lava that's flowing down towards the arena where all the tributes wait. Suddenly the holes in the force field have a clear purpose. They're too small for the tributes to get through...but the lava will flow through easily, and there will be no escape.

GMHQ

This is foolish, the voice that was not Aby said. You know that we're capitol, Zira. Don't destroy our own people.

"Make me."

Aby trembled. Stop, she begged. You're monsters. These people have-have families.

"Ah, yes," the one who called herself Zira. "Is that why you sent that note? You are nothing, Aby. You only exist because they were scared of us. Stop whining."

Then Zira froze, and her eyes flashed blue. "I wouldn't be so sure about that," Siylna said, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "I have a whole life left to live."

What did you do?!

"Only taking what's mine..." Siylna sighed. "I'll let them fight. To do otherwise would be weak. But next time you waste what I want...you'll suffer, my dear."

Kaza gets up, his limbs screaming. he looks at sharpo and screams. "PO- OH GOD- oh- oh no... nonononono... I'm gonna have to kill you... oh oh no.... I have to kill everyone. nononono. How many must I kill? do i let the others kill themselves? decisions, decisions..." his voice goes from horrified to sad to calculating.

32 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

In the arena:

GMHQ

"Make me."

What did you do?!

Let the end begin!

Del wakes up. the last thing she remembers was falling asleep after making an alliance. her ally is gone and it seems like all of the remaining tributes are here. she quickly checks to make sure she has her knife, but then just lies there, thinking. I'm going to die. there's only one winner here and I don't know how to fight. I killed ah... what's his name... Mark! but that was in self defense and I got lucky. I can try, but someone will beat me and I'll be gone. What a sad world. 

4 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del wakes up. the last thing she remembers was falling asleep after making an alliance. her ally is gone and it seems like all of the remaining tributes are here. she quickly checks to make sure she has her knife, but then just lies there, thinking. I'm going to die. there's only one winner here and I don't know how to fight. I killed ah... what's his name... Mark! but that was in self defense and I got lucky. I can try, but someone will beat me and I'll be gone. What a sad world. 

Kaza turns. Oh god...im gonna have to kill her. Kill her first. kill her before others can wake up. kill them all. KILL THEM ALL. KILL. AYCK ITS TIME TO PUT DOWN THESE DOGS. He starts salivating, grinning, he pulls his dagger from his belt. 

46 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza gets up, his limbs screaming. he looks at sharpo and screams. "PO- OH GOD- oh- oh no... nonononono... I'm gonna have to kill you... oh oh no.... I have to kill everyone. nononono. How many must I kill? do i let the others kill themselves? decisions, decisions..." his voice goes from horrified to sad to calculating.

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza turns. Oh god...im gonna have to kill her. Kill her first. kill her before others can wake up. kill them all. KILL THEM ALL. KILL. AYCK ITS TIME TO PUT DOWN THESE DOGS. He starts salivating, grinning, he pulls his dagger from his belt. 

"Kaza . . .?" Po mumbled, finally coming to. "Kaza are you there?" His vision was blurry and his ears were ringing. What had happened? He had just been in another place . . . what was it?

Because you let me choose, I'm going with Po's non-dominant arm. (so right)

Edited by justice magician

16 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Her lack of confidence doesn’t mean she’ll go down without a fight. 

Del gets up and brandishes her dagger warningly. “If you fight me, you might win. But I’ll injure you enough to stop you from winning your next fight”

"Kaza . . . ?" He was so tired . . .

He felt the grass around him with his remaining arm, trying to find him.

46 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Kaza . . . ?" He was so tired . . .

He felt the grass around him with his remaining arm, trying to find him.

"Po. Shut up."

54 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del gets up and brandishes her dagger warningly. “If you fight me, you might win. But I’ll injure you enough to stop you from winning your next fight”

He grins wickedly. "I don't care whether i win this one or the next. Ill just fight until i cant anymore. and your blood will soak into the ground and nourish the earth."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Po. Shut up."

He grins wickedly. "I don't care whether i win this one or the next. Ill just fight until i cant anymore. and your blood will soak into the ground and nourish the earth."

"Shut up?" Po asked, some of the initial shock finally wearing off. "One of my arms just got blown off and you want me to shut up?!"

He struggled to sit up, trying to get a look at his right shoulder.

41 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Po. Shut up."

Great. He’s insane. “You should go help your friend. He’ll probably die without help” Del responds, holding her knife steady. 

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

GMHQ

"Make me."

What did you do?!

Jane was shocked awake, almost electrically, after her startling dream sequence. Her eyes darted amongst the remaining tributes. It's all chance, now. A roll of the dice.

Someone was trying to tell her something through those visions... The ten of spades. The screaming. The murder.

Her heart raced, and she unfurled the paper in her hands.

"Delilah Auburn Rae has been found dead in a caravan on May 22nd and will be buried next to the late Hestia Sylvie Rae, Pheonix Yin Rae, and Lily Isa Rae."

(i've been given permission from GMs to have that letter sent dw)

Mother must have found her leaking information.

Aspen was right all along. Jane was right all along. 

Jane felt nothing but panic rise in her chest.

However, she smiled.

All along, it wasn't Delilah to be feared of. No, Delilah was simply a minion, murdering her sister and her brother, perhaps. Delilah was simply framed. Her eldest sister, always watching, always following, always snickering, always sending letters anonymously. The sister she knew was dead. The sister she was terrified of was dead. Delilah Auburn Rae.

And most shocking of all: This sister, the villain to all, was framed.

She couldn't have been the mastermind, working with Jane's parents. No, because she was dead now too. It was all part of the plan.

Jane's face soured at the thought that Lily Isa Rae... the joyous, happy four year old... had been killed by Jane's own hands.

It was an accident.

She just kept telling herself that. But whoever it was, killing her family... Jane had given them an advantage. By accidentally killing her own younger sister. Whoever it was, killing her family... they gave Jane a chance at survival. A slim one, but a chance.

Why not just kill her? Was Jane too dangerous, or too weak?

A thought crossed her mind, freezing her in terror.

It's only Aspen and I left now. All the other Rae children have been murdered.

Aspen's the only one still free.

Anger and panic built up in Jane's throat.

Aspen, my twin, if you can hear me.

You need to escape quickly before the poison gets to you.

If you want to survive...

You need to escape now.

2 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Great. He’s insane. “You should go help your friend. He’ll probably die without help” Del responds, holding her knife steady. 

He laughs. "Friends are worth nothing to me. Friends leave you. EVERYONE LEAVES YOU. ITS A FACT OF LIFE" he screams. "The kid can wait. you, however, are weak and must die."

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Shut up?" Po asked, some of the initial shock finally wearing off. "One of my arms just got blown off and you want me to shut up?!"

He struggled to sit up, trying to get a look at his right shoulder.

he looks back, something different in his eyes. something cruel. "Do you wanna be next?" he intones, eerily quiet.

you broke kaza, gms. have fun watching what comes next.

11 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He laughs. "Friends are worth nothing to me. Friends leave you. EVERYONE LEAVES YOU. ITS A FACT OF LIFE" he screams. "The kid can wait. you, however, are weak and must die."

he looks back, something different in his eyes. something cruel. "Do you wanna be next?" he intones, eerily quiet.

He’s not wrong. She has tried to work with Mark, but he tried to kill her. Adonis had disappeared, leaving her alone. She couldn’t trust anyone. 
“I’m may be small, but that doesn’t mean I’m weak.” She pauses, confused. “Who are you again?”

38 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Po stared at him. Unsurprised, even calm.

"You've forgotten."

He ripped what was left of his bag apart, using the last shreds of it as bandages for his gaping wound. He struggled to stand, as a wave of exhaustion and pain hit him, but forced himself up anyway. 

Po pulled out his knife. 

"Do you even hear yourself? I did not leave you--I'm right here. You've forgotten that."

"Everyone forgets."

There were tears in Po's eyes, though his face was still calm.

"I care about you Kaza . . . your like family to me even though it's only been a few days."

His face hardened, and he flipped the knife open in a smooth motion.

"That's why I can't stand by and watch you kill out of bloodlust." 

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane was shocked awake, almost electrically, after her startling dream sequence. Her eyes darted amongst the remaining tributes. It's all chance, now. A roll of the dice.

Someone was trying to tell her something through those visions... The ten of spades. The screaming. The murder.

Her heart raced, and she unfurled the paper in her hands.

"Delilah Auburn Rae has been found dead in a caravan on May 22nd and will be buried next to the late Hestia Sylvie Rae, Pheonix Yin Rae, and Lily Isa Rae."

Mother must have found her leaking information.

Aspen was right all along. Jane was right all along. 

Jane felt nothing but panic rise in her chest.

However, she smiled.

All along, it wasn't Delilah to be feared of. No, Delilah was simply a minion, murdering her sister and her brother, perhaps. Delilah was simply framed. Her eldest sister, always watching, always following, always snickering, always sending letters anonymously. The sister she knew was dead. The sister she was terrified of was dead. Delilah Auburn Rae.

And most shocking of all: This sister, the villain to all, was framed.

She couldn't have been the mastermind, working with Jane's parents. No, because she was dead now too. It was all part of the plan.

Jane's face soured at the thought that Lily Isa Rae... the joyous, happy four year old... had been killed by Jane's own hands.

It was an accident.

She just kept telling herself that. But whoever it was, killing her family... Jane had given them an advantage. By accidentally killing her own younger sister. Whoever it was, killing her family... they gave Jane a chance at survival. A slim one, but a chance.

Why not just kill her? Was Jane too dangerous, or too weak?

A thought crossed her mind, freezing her in terror.

It's only Aspen and I left now. All the other Rae children have been murdered.

Aspen's the only one still free.

Anger and panic built up in Jane's throat.

Aspen, my twin, if you can hear me.

You need to escape quickly before the poison gets to you.

If you want to survive...

You need to escape now.

Aaron’s dead body dropped to the ground next to her.

6 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Aaron’s dead body dropped to the ground next to her.

She saw, first, the shreds of her blouse, bloodied and torn.

No.

She saw, next, the face of her ally, sworn to protect her.

Her breath caught.

His siblings had all died. Now his family name is lost.

She made a fist around the message paper in her hands.

All of my siblings have been killed, save one. If I die, my family name will burn.

She released her breath and unfurled her fingers.

Who's next?

Lily Isa Rae, died at 4, would've been 7 in two days. Died along with aunt and uncle. All killed by Jane. Accident.
Hestia Sylvie Rae, died at 19. Pheonix Yin Rae, died at 18. Same day. In a "crash."
Delilah Auburn Rae, died at 21. Was prime suspect for previous crimes. Murdered in a caravan discreetly.
Aspen Leo Rae, 16, possible target. Her twin's time was ticking out.
Aaron, a friend, died at 15 in the hunger games. Would've become a peacekeeper.

Who's next?

All these murders. All these deaths.
How much time did she have left?

Who's next?

She ripped the paper with the message confirming her sister's death.
Would she let herself die? would she let herself end the Rae family name?

Who's next?

Would she give up and show weakness now, when strength is needed most?

Who's next?

Would she prefer her hands bloodied with her own blood or that of another, at a time when whoever wanted her family dead gave her a chance at survival?

Who's next?

Would she give up all hope for her family-- for her siblings-- because she simply didn't want to fight even when she was given a chance that none of them had been given?

Who's next?

Would she truly die now, when everyone else had died, because it was easiest, even while no one counted on her to make it out but herself, to protect her honor, her siblings honor, and the possibility of survival?

Who's next?

No. She wouldn't.
She had to keep fighting.
Fighting, that is, until the end.

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

He’s not wrong. She has tried to work with Mark, but he tried to kill her. Adonis had disappeared, leaving her alone. She couldn’t trust anyone. 
“I’m may be small, but that doesn’t mean I’m weak.” She pauses, confused. “Who are you again?”

"My name is Kaza. Ill be your reaper for today." he licks his lips wickedly. "heh. im sure your blood would be most delicious to the ground..."

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

Po stared at him. Unsurprised, even calm.

"You've forgotten."

He ripped what was left of his bag apart, using the last shreds of it as bandages for his gaping wound. He struggled to stand, as a wave of exhaustion and pain hit him, but forced himself up anyway. 

Po pulled out his knife. 

"Do you even hear yourself? I did not leave you--I'm right here. You've forgotten that."

"Everyone forgets."

There were tears in Po's eyes, though his face was still calm.

"I care about you Kaza . . . your like family to me even though it's only been a few days."

His face hardened, and he flipped the knife open in a smooth motion.

"That's why I can't stand by and watch you kill out of bloodlust." 

Kaza spins, angry, his eyes wild. "YOU WILL STAY OUT OF MY WAY. DONT MOVE AN INCH. LET ME HAVE THIS ONE KILL"

He shakes with an anticipation, something primal within him, something that needed to be let out now.

whoever this is, it isn't kaza. at least, not how he's been known.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded