Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I don't have anything to tie you up with . . ." Po grabs his arms and pushes him to the ground (if Kaza allows him to). 

"You've got to stay in control."

He shakes his head. he groans in pain. "i- i- nonononono... I cant be trusted. i-" his eyes go cold, and his mouth curls up in a grin. "Oh, well done, small child." and he grabs sharpo's arm, and started to flip sharpo off of him, before he stops, and he spasms, seemingly fighting his own body. "Po... please...take off my shirt and tie me up or something... DO IT NOW"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He shakes his head. he groans in pain. "i- i- nonononono... I cant be trusted. i-" his eyes go cold, and his mouth curls up in a grin. "Oh, well done, small child." and he grabs sharpo's arm, and started to flip sharpo off of him, before he stops, and he spasms, seemingly fighting his own body. "Po... please...take off my shirt and tie me up or something... DO IT NOW"

"I know you can take control Kaza, I know you can . . ." Using the shirt was a good idea though, so he did he best to start wrestling it off of him.

Just now, justice magician said:

"I know you can take control Kaza, I know you can . . ." Using the shirt was a good idea though, so he did he best to start wrestling it off of him.

Kaza helps as best he can, eventually taking it off.

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza helps as best he can, eventually taking it off.

It's hard with only one arm, but with some effort, Po manages to tie his arms behind his back fairly tightly.

I just realized they're in bodysuits . . . let's just ignore that . . . .

It's hard with only one arm, but with some effort, Po manages to tie his arms behind his back fairly tightly.

they are? good lord. 

He grimaces as he tries to break free, then grins weakly. "Thank you Po. Now go win."

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grimaces as he tries to break free, then grins weakly. "Thank you Po. Now go win."

yeah . . .. oh well

Screenshot2024-04-269_31_23AM.png.4b2867404d3a4b60513e6256aa3dc68d.png

"I do want to leave you," He said, sitting next to him in the grass.

13 minutes ago, justice magician said:

It's ok, you can assume it's been damaged enough that it's almost like a shirt and pants :) 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

thaaank you 

even if it wasn't, Po could probably cut it that way with his knife

Edited by justice magician

20 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I do want to leave you," He said, sitting next to him in the grass.

He groans. "You got to. im not worth keeping around anymore. You never left me before. leave before I hurt you even worse than you already are..."

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

good! that makes it less awkward.

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He groans. "You got to. im not worth keeping around anymore. You never left me before. leave before I hurt you even worse than you already are..."

"You are worth keeping around . . . you're all I have."

He sighed. "I'm not going to win, Kaza, even if I left right now and fought all of them. I'm smaller and way more injured and . . . really exhausted."

"Plus, if I stay here I can stop you if you break free."

"You are worth keeping around . . . you're all I have."

He sighed. "I'm not going to win, Kaza, even if I left right now and fought all of them. I'm smaller and way more injured and . . . really exhausted."

"Plus, if I stay here I can stop you if you break free."

Tears come to his eyes. "Damn you. Damn damn damn you."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Damn you too," He patted Kaza's head gently trying to be comforting.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Damn you too," He patted Kaza's head gently trying to be comforting.

*floods of tears*

Guys I live for this thank you <333

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

*is crying too*

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del watched the two quietly and tries to avoid attention. 

Po watched him carefully.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn ran into the control room, leaned up against the door, and smiled. "Hello there, ladies. It's been awhile."

Siylna turned. "Hello, spirit. Come to gloat?"

Edited by Edema Rue

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Not one any longer. sorry to disappoint." and he sucks in some light, pulls up a glowing ball and chucks it at Siylna.

Strangely enough, it passes through her. "There are forces you do not understand at work," Siylna said. "If you leave now, maybe you'll survive. Or I could kill you."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Strangely enough, it passes through her. "There are forces you do not understand at work," Siylna said. "If you leave now, maybe you'll survive. Or I could kill you."

"ah, so the lovely lady Zira is here too, isn't she? how interesting." he holds up his hands in a fighting stance. "Wanna dance?" his eyebrows quirked up like its a joke.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ah, so the lovely lady Zira is here too, isn't she? how interesting." he holds up his hands in a fighting stance. "Wanna dance?" his eyebrows quirked up like its a joke.

"No." Siylna turns back to the screen. Be quiet, Zira.

Make me.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"No." Siylna turns back to the screen. Be quiet, Zira.

Make me.

"I dont think you understand when i meant dance. I meant a fight. and I know Zira just loves a good whack-a-round." he walks over to the screen. "Well? hows this going?"

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I dont think you understand when i meant dance. I meant a fight. and I know Zira just loves a good whack-a-round." he walks over to the screen. "Well? hows this going?"

"You should be pleased," Siylna murmured. "The capitol is finally suffering for all our crimes. Just what you wanted, isn't it? So much death."