Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

4 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del feels the knife hit her. Another injury to the growing collection she had accumulated recently. But this one was different. She knew that this was it. She wasn’t going to survive this fight. As she realized this, her memories started fading until she only knew two things. She was dying, and the person in front of her was responsible. With a yell she grabbed her knife and stabbed him back, in the chest. She was dying, but she wasn’t going to die alone. 

Po grunts loudly, somehow the new pain pushed itself on top of everything else. His vision went blurry for a split second.

Grimly, he took her hand and pulled her knife out of his chest. Would that be fatal? He could still breathe but . . . maybe he was in shock. He stumbled back and fall to his knees. He put a hand to his chest, trying to stop more bleeding. 

Po was so tired, everything hurt . . . but he couldn't die. Not yet. There was still so much to do.

He turned to Del, staring at her bleeding out. She was going to die and he'd . . . he'd killed her. Somehow, it didn't freak him out as much as it should have.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza screams. "PO NO-"

"Kaza . . . it'll be . . . I'll be . . ." He focused on taking deeps breaths, and forced himself not to think about dying. 

Just now, justice magician said:

Po grunts loudly, somehow the new pain pushed itself on top of everything else. His vision went blurry for a split second.

Grimly, he took her hand and pulled her knife out of his chest. Would that be fatal? He could still breathe but . . . maybe he was in shock. He stumbled back and fall to his knees. He put a hand to his chest, trying to stop more bleeding. 

Po was so tired, everything hurt . . . but he couldn't die. Not yet. There was still so much to do.

He turned to Del, staring at her bleeding out. She was going to die and he'd . . . he'd killed her. Somehow, it didn't freak him out as much as it should have.

"Kaza . . . it'll be . . . I'll be . . ." He focused on taking deeps breaths, and forced himself not to think about dying. 

Kaza's eyes go wild. Grab Jane. Go. Grab Jane. Go. Grab Jane. Die. 

@Lotus Blossom

IM SO SORRY

IM AT TECH WEEK RN AND MY PLAY OPENS THURSDAY SO IVE JUST BEEN SO FREAKING BUSY

IF I NEED TO DIE GMS LMK I UNDERSTAND

BUT I PROMISE TO READ THROUGH AND REPLY TO ALL OF THESE ASAP

wait actually having read through this i didn't miss that much

so i will hold the right to stay alive

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He feels a tear in each eye. "Ok. live. for me." he smiles. I'm ready to die. Finally. I can die. But first... I must do something. It will hurt. But it will be worth it. @Lotus Blossom He turns to jane and breaks her ankle, at least one of them.

i'll go with twists ankle badly if that's okay? just bc i wasn't there to defend or react

Jane grits her teeth and her cheeks flush. The pain shot up her leg, debilitating her knee.

He was weaker than her.

He was so weak.

She could kill him

She could kill.

Kill the weak. The powerless. But was that truly a kill?

Now limping, Jane used her two daggers to stab and scrape deep into Kazaa's bloodied face.

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

wait so Del's dead... but Po isn't right?

i'm seriously so sorry guys my director just got mad at me so i had to go for a bit

Edited by Lotus Blossom

18 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane grits her teeth and her cheeks flush. The pain shot up her leg, debilitating her knee.

He was weaker than her.

He was so weak.

She could kill him

She could kill.

Now limping, Jane used her two daggers to stab and scrape deep into Kazaa's bloodied face.

Po is not dead yet . . . I'm still deciding how much I should get away. He's basically taking a breather on the sidelines now. I'm pretty sure Del is dead now, though Lord spirit could elaborate on her death if they wanted to.

ALSO DONT WORRY IF YOUR BUSY WE CAN WAIT IT'S TOTALLY COOL BRO

On 4/26/2024 at 12:35 PM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"A lot of things."

"You can say that again..."

On 4/26/2024 at 2:30 PM, Edema Rue said:

Oof. If only he could read minds. Too bad he's not Elan.

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del is dying. She might take a bit to fully die, but I’m not planning on her doing anything else. 

alr sounds good! i didn't kill her but... take your time to write out whatever death you think is most dramatic for you! :D 

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

He was weaker than her.

He was so weak.

She could kill him

She could kill.

Kaza grabs Jane. "No. stop. you and I. together we die." he picks her up. He's inordinately strong, far more than what he should. Kaza grimaces. "Po. stay alive for a little longer" and he sets off at a loping run.

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza grabs Jane. "No. stop. you and I. together we die." he picks her up. He's inordinately strong, far more than what he should. Kaza grimaces. "Po. stay alive for a little longer" and he sets off at a loping run.

"I . . ." His vision was blurring again. He was so tired.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jane tightened as she tucked her limbs close to her chest for a moment, almost like springs, then counted to six in her head. And then she exploded, pushing all her limbs out at once with power, simultaneously landing her good heel directly into Kaza's previously stabbed shoulder.

With this instant movement of force, she tumbled out from Kaza's arms and fell to the ground as he continued running, throwing him off balance. She spend four seconds on the ground breathing and catching stamina, then she jumped back up, keeping weight off her ankle.

Shoot. I have to run.

Okay.
I need to do this.

Wincing and gritting her teeth, Jane closed her eyes for a moment. Using one hand to hold steady her slightly fractured forearm, she bolted back, away from Kaza. She bit her lip until in bled just to ignore the pain of her ankle. Putting weight on it burned like a hot knife searing through her bone, but she had to keep running. If she survived these games, she could get it looked at later. She knew she was making it worse.

But still.

She ran.

Leaving Kaza off balance behind her, with an even more injured shoulder.

lmk the severity of the whole scraping stabbing and clawing with knife at Kaza's face and eyes thing (earlier)

Edited by Lotus Blossom

22 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane tightened as she tucked her limbs close to her chest for a moment, almost like springs, then counted to six in her head. And then she exploded, pushing all her limbs out at once with power, simultaneously landing her good heel directly into Kaza's previously stabbed shoulder.

With this instant movement of force, she tumbled out from Kaza's arms and fell to the ground as he continued running, throwing him off balance. She spend four seconds on the ground breathing and catching stamina, then she jumped back up, keeping weight off her ankle.

Shoot. I have to run.

Okay.
I need to do this.

Wincing and gritting her teeth, Jane closed her eyes for a moment. Using one hand to hold steady her slightly fractured forearm, she bolted back, away from Kaza. She bit her lip until in bled just to ignore the pain of her ankle. Putting weight on it burned like a hot knife searing through her bone, but she had to keep running. If she survived these games, she could get it looked at later. She knew she was making it worse.

But still.

She ran.

Leaving Kaza off balance behind her, with an even more injured shoulder.

Kaza flinched a little at the pain, but didnt do much else. He tackles her, one eye bleeding and blinded, his other barely open.

12 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza flinched a little at the pain, but didnt do much else. He tackles her, one eye bleeding and blinded, his other barely open.

She wrestles him off her, spinning a full 180 degrees from behind and lodging her dagger straight into the crevice underneath his lower rib. She left that knife rammed in his ribcage, distracting him with that pain as she scrambled away, passing the second dagger from her fractured arm's hand to her dominant hand.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

again, i think we're playing such that the attacker picks the offensive strike and the defender picks the severity of the impact (just so that its fair- i did a similar thing with the arm fracture etc. so you can adjust based on what you think works better with your own plot, character, and flow of battle)

but also within reason (i.e. there needs to be some impact)

11 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

She wrestles him off her, spinning a full 180 degrees from behind and lodging her dagger straight into the crevice underneath his lower rib. She left that knife rammed in his ribcage, distracting him with that pain as she scrambled away, passing the second dagger from her fractured arm's hand to her dominant hand.

Kaza screams, but his grip held true. he kept running. he stumbles a little bit once in pain, but he isn't living by the laws of biology. This is the biology of the desperate. This is the strength of the one who was accepted death. and he wasn't letting go.

-----

@Edema Rue Ryn wasn't moving. He was transfixed to the screen, watching this final confrontation play out.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza screams, but his grip held true. he kept running. he stumbles a little bit once in pain, but he isn't living by the laws of biology. This is the biology of the desperate. This is the strength of the one who was accepted death. and he wasn't letting go.

wait. how is he still holding on if she tumbled out of his arms after he picked her up.

also, where could he even be holding. like, an arm?

23 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

right, right. how do you feel about dying together?

let's fight some more, and engage the others.

if jane will die, let's have a larger, four player fight to the death :D