Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo shakes her hand. "Hello, Fox I'm Echo, and this is my friend Elsa." Echo smiles at Fox. 

Fox pats the back of her right thigh and a little fox runs up. She clicks her tongue and she walks out the door, expecting them to follow. 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Fox pats the back of her right thigh and a little fox runs up. She clicks her tongue and she walks out the door, expecting them to follow. 

Echo glances at Elsa, and follows her cautiously. 

An announcement comes throughout the arena.

HEY EVERYONE! Eike here! We've noticed that not many people have been killing each other. And we've decided you're all WAY too nice. So we've made a decision:

All y'all's that have made alliances or friends must KILL the person you are allied with or friends with.

And if you do not kill your ally, your family, friends, and all those who you were connected with in your district will be executed.

You have six hours.

@Argenti and @Lord Spirit

@Lotus Blossom and @Weaver of Lights

@Just-A-Stick and @Part Of The Narrative

@justice magician and @RoyalBeeMage

5 minutes ago, Invisible said:

HEY EVERYONE! Eike here! We've noticed that not many people have been killing each other. And we've decided you're all WAY too nice. So we've made a decision:

All y'all's that have made alliances or friends must KILL the person you are allied with or friends with.

And if you do not kill your ally, your family, friends, and all those who you were connected with in your district will be executed.

You have six hours.

Elsa gasps, turning to Echo. "We have to..."

@Just-A-Stick

7 minutes ago, Invisible said:

You have six hours.

Dun Dun Duh!

I’ll be gone for a bit, but I’ll be back!

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

he rolls his eyes. "Easy enough. my ma hates me."

The cart gets about halfway down the mountain, they sit in bitter cold and silence for the ride. “You scream capital blood yuh know… even if you ain’t ever seen that side of the moon, you scream it.” He drums his fingers on his thigh.

Echo glances at Elsa, and follows her cautiously. 

She taps down the path, the little red fox on her trail. “Keep up.” She is about four foot ten tall, maybe twelve at the oldest. “Ox!” She calls out to a boy in the field, he is in a tree, his head laid back, munching at something. “If you eat all dem blackberr-eyes I’ll knock yer head off yuh lanky shoulders.” He laughs deeply, he looks about the same age as her. “I’ll make it into a pie.” She smiles a little, continuing down the path into the inner city, the tavern just outside the main town.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ALTERNATIVE: GO FIGHT ANOTHER PAIR AND KILL EACH OTHER"

NOPE! Eike says, NOPE THAT IS NOT an alternative.

"Shut up Ryn!" Eike hisses at Ryn. "You aren't the GM here!"

Edited by Invisible

"I...I... you would...?" Echo stares at her, shocked. 

Elsa presses her lips together, thinking of her family. Thinking of how they hate her. Thinking of her friends back in District five.

Thinking about how easy it would be to stab Echo right now.

"I don't...I don't know!" she exclaimed. It came out as a yell.

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

10 minutes ago, Invisible said:

You have six hours.

Can I kill @Little j whose yelling at me instead? They're making threatening noiseis towards Mark and it makes more sense to kill him.

She looks ups, the man in the sky having spoken. The town suddenly goes silent. She turns around. “The maker is speaking of…” she goes silent for a second before running down the street. She yells something in another language, leaving the two. 

Vod looks up at the sky before back over at him. “We need to get back.” He whispers, worried. The maker hasn’t spoken in weeks. He gets the horse to speed up. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The cart gets about halfway down the mountain, they sit in bitter cold and silence for the ride. “You scream capital blood yuh know… even if you ain’t ever seen that side of the moon, you scream it.” He drums his fingers on his thigh.

She taps down the path, the little red fox on her trail. “Keep up.” She is about four foot ten tall, maybe twelve at the oldest. “Ox!” She calls out to a boy in the field, he is in a tree, his head laid back, munching at something. “If you eat all dem blackberr-eyes I’ll knock yer head off yuh lanky shoulders.” He laughs deeply, he looks about the same age as her. “I’ll make it into a pie.” She smiles a little, continuing down the path into the inner city, the tavern just outside the main town.

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Elsa presses her lips together, thinking of her family. Thinking of how they hate her. Thinking of her friends back in District five.

Thinking about how easy it would be to stab Echo right now.

"I don't...I don't know!" she exclaimed. It came out as a yell.

Echo followed Fox, trying to go faster, while also talking to Elsa. "I..." She stopped short. "I don't want your family to die, because of me." She looked at Elsa

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Before he could open it, the ground collapsed beneath them. They fell about 10 feet before landing in a dark tunnel. 

The further North she walks, the snowier the ground gets. Soon, there's nearly a foot of snow for her to trudge through.

How cold is it?

Just now, Invisible said:

You're going on the punching list for this :angry: :P

5 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

"Well, guess one of have to die. This will not be quick." Mark swings the branch towards the voice in the mist.

5 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"How so? just because i grew up there doesnt mean i damn scream it."

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo followed Fox, trying to go faster, while also talking to Elsa. "I..." She stopped short. "I don't want your family to die, because of me." She looked at Elsa

Suddenly an arrow goes into Echo’s shoulder. It burns, stinging. She gets dizzy. Fox turns around, in shock, yelling. “I KNEW IT!”