Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane's motion as she spun back around Po allowed her to narrowly miss his knife, which grazed her shoulders causing a shallow scrape.

The knife hits her rib, and she gasped quickly, eyes getting more determined and ablaze. She propelled herself downward, throwing herself to the ground and swinging at his feet, using one arm to grab his leg and try to trip him.

This is all I have left.

Myself.

All I have left is myself.

So you better bet I'm fighting for it.

Po had been crouching low to the ground, so when she pulled on his leg, he didn't fall far. He wrenched his knife sideways trying to deepen the wound he'd made.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane's motion as she spun back around Po allowed her to narrowly miss his knife, which grazed her shoulders causing a shallow scrape.

The knife hits her rib, and she gasped quickly, eyes getting more determined and ablaze. She propelled herself downward, throwing herself to the ground and swinging at his feet, using one arm to grab his leg and try to trip him.

This is all I have left.

Myself.

All I have left is myself.

So you better bet I'm fighting for it.

Kaza jumps, but gets whacked off balance in the jump, but still slams into jane with a cracking sound.

can do!

31 minutes ago, justice magician said:

It makes a shallow slice on his forehead as he dodges back. He twists around to stab her in the side as she moves behind him.

Cuz it’s…

cuz

Its not my decision, it’s the other GMs, and I just do what they say.

30 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn dodged 9 of the daggers, flinging them away. but the last dagger clips him, dropping him to the ground. "What- what was that-" He pulls up a dagger from his boot and slams it into Eike's chest.

@Ancient Elantrian

Eike flinches as the knife enters his chest, staining his clothes a deeper red. “Needed… gone…” he rasps sadly, as tears start falling. “Sorry… if you… die… you… nice guy…” He pulls a stuffed animal out from underneath his suit, well loved. He hugs it tightly, the last tears falling as he stops breathing, his eyes losing any life in them.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Eike flinches as the knife enters his chest, staining his clothes a deeper red. “Needed… gone…” he rasps sadly, as tears start falling. “Sorry… if you… die… you… nice guy…” He pulls a stuffed animal out from underneath his suit, well loved. He hugs it tightly, the last tears falling as he stops breathing, his eyes losing any life in them.

sounds good! I was just curious

7 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Ryn sighs. "i- im sorry. Please be good to your parents. I'll try and find you." and with that, he sucks in as much light as he can and stabs himself. "Dying is inevitable" his final oath was said, and he could die. he dropped like a bag of bones. If you squinted, you could maybe see him come up and out of his body, for the last time. because this time, finally, it was time to go."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn sighs. "i- im sorry. Please be good to your parents. I'll try and find you." and with that, he sucks in as much light as he can and stabs himself. "Dying is inevitable" his final oath was said, and he could die. he dropped like a bag of bones. If you squinted, you could maybe see him come up and out of his body, for the last time. because this time, finally, it was time to go."

Spoiler

my friend read your post over my shoulder and said "f in the chat for whoever that is," lol

Ryn can finally rest. for entirety. finally.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

Ha! Still, that kinda pained me. Strong emotions make me shaky, and I'm looking like I drank too much coffee.

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

he got the death he deserved. this time its for sure. adios buddy

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

ryn would whack you until you aren't sad anymore.

45 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Po had been crouching low to the ground, so when she pulled on his leg, he didn't fall far. He wrenched his knife sideways trying to deepen the wound he'd made.

Jane used her free hand to clutch her calf, where the knife had made a, now less shallow, gash. The pain gave her the adrenaline to take her hand (non-broken) and lunge at Po, who was now fallen, just under his neck between his two collar bones.

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane used her free hand to clutch her calf, where the knife had made a, now less shallow, gash. The pain gave her the adrenaline to take her hand (non-broken) and lunge at Po, who was now fallen, just under his neck between his two collar bones.

Kaza rips out his dagger from Jane, then rams it back in.

This is all I have left, she repeated in her mind.

It terrified her.

I am all I have left.

The voice was almost loud enough to block out the screaming of her leg.

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza rips out his dagger from Jane, then rams it back in.

rams it back into po?

wait sorry do you mean when kaza stabbed jane in the back?

i replied to that a while ago, you still have the dagger in your hands (her spinning movement caused it to only graze her shoulders)

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

This is all I have left, she repeated in her mind.

It terrified her.

I am all I have left.

The voice was almost loud enough to block out the screaming of her leg.

yeah, I meant when kaza tried to ram his knife in before. I forgot that you had escaped with a scratch. retcon, he tries to slam his knife into Jane again.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jokes on ryn I'd run away

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

so . . . she's trying to punch him? Or grab him?

Po rolls to the side as he sees her lunge at him, hoping to avoid the brunt of her attack.

5 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza's eyes go wild. "NO- YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE" and he stabs at Jane.

5 hours ago, justice magician said:

No but it's true!!! The end is so beautiful, I love it when this stuff happens and I hope that a lot more of the next one can be like this.

5 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

...yeah, a bit. Keep working on it, you'll get there and if you ever go to far we'll help ya out :P 

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

so . . . she's trying to punch him? Or grab him?

oh my bad i meant with the knife! :D 

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

Po rolls to the side as he sees her lunge at him, hoping to avoid the brunt of her attack.

Jane rolls with him, and gets up in a crouch, now turning her focus at Kaza @TheRavenHasLanded.

Breathe.

Advance.

Breathe.

Advance.

Breathe.

Attack.

She gripped her knife, a mix of sweat and blood dripping from her leather hilt, and aimed for the center of Kaza's torso, advancing closer as she attempted to stab straight through his gut.

Breathe.

She was so tired.

So, so tired.

Was this how Hestia had felt? How Pheonix had felt?

Their pain? Was it like Lily's? Or Delilah's?

They haunted her still. What was the price for the path she had chosen? She couldn't justify herself anymore- no- she knew how twisted it all was. But she was caught. She was trapped. Caught between too many enemies, loose ends, lovers, debt, wavering allies, betrayals, conditional trust, prices... She couldn't go back. She could only keep slicing forward. Advancing forward. Attacking forward.

When you're caught, you have nothing to lose.

When you're caught, you only have one thing left to fight for.

Yourself.

The real question was.

Was it worth it?

Siylna watched the fight, faintly amused. 

This is sick.

I wish I could taste them…

“Perhaps the hunger games will need to pause,” Siylna mused. “Perhaps the people need to be angrier.”

It doesn’t have to be this way! We—you—could end this for good!

We could break this world, Siylna…don’t you want to?

Siylna scoffed. “This world is already broken, Zira. Maybe I need to fix it first…I wouldn’t want to rule a ruined kingdom, after all.”

14 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane rolls with him, and gets up in a crouch, now turning her focus at Kaza @TheRavenHasLanded.

Breathe.

Advance.

Breathe.

Advance.

Breathe.

Attack.

She gripped her knife, a mix of sweat and blood dripping from her leather hilt, and aimed for the center of Kaza's torso, advancing closer as she attempted to stab straight through his gut.

Breathe.

She was so tired.

So, so tired.

They haunted her still. What was the price for the path she had chosen? She couldn't justify herself anymore- no- she knew how twisted it all was. But she was caught. She was trapped. Caught between too many enemies, loose ends, lovers, debt, wavering allies, betrayals, conditional trust, prices... She couldn't go back. She could only keep slicing forward. Advancing forward. Attacking forward.

Yourself.

The real question was.

Was it worth it?

Po scrambled back from the fight to catch his breath as she focused on Kaza.

Edited by justice magician

15 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Breathe.

Advance.

Breathe.

Advance.

Breathe.

Attack.

Breathe.

She was so tired.

So, so tired.

Yourself.

The real question was.

Was it worth it?

Kaza stared. "Die, die, die... you are supposed to die." and he slams a fist into her gut.

14 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna watched the fight, faintly amused. 

This is sick.

I wish I could taste them…

“Perhaps the hunger games will need to pause,” Siylna mused. “Perhaps the people need to be angrier.”

It doesn’t have to be this way! We—you—could end this for good!

We could break this world, Siylna…don’t you want to?

Siylna scoffed. “This world is already broken, Zira. Maybe I need to fix it first…I wouldn’t want to rule a ruined kingdom, after all.”

Ryn can't make any snarky comments because he's dead.

The lava began to hit the sides of the barrier. Slowly, in about 5 different places, it began to drip into the small arena, sizzling when it hit the ground. It's beginning to get very, very hot.

29 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The lava began to hit the sides of the barrier. Slowly, in about 5 different places, it began to drip into the small arena, sizzling when it hit the ground. It's beginning to get very, very hot.

Kaza begins to sweat.

@Edema Rue

can ryn blow up the entirety of the hq once the games are over? I was thinking kinda like a dead man's switch or something.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stared. "Die, die, die... you are supposed to die." and he slams a fist into her gut.

15 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"We're all supposed to die," Jane snarled, stabbing her dagger down onto his wrist and scratching it upwards on his arm.

48 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Jane shook her head, waving out her short hair. She just needed to keep fighting. She needed to stay alive. She needed to kill them. She could never fail. And the only way to fail was to kill herself. She couldn't. She wouldn't. She would win. The heat, the fatigue, the pain... She was just so tired. But the adrenaline kept her fighting. Her fear kept her fighting. Her determination kept her fighting. And her tears- her blood- kept her fighting on. Forever. Never stop. Prove yourself.

She could never be enough for anyone.

But now, she made a promise.

I will be enough for myself.

9 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"We're all supposed to die," Jane snarled, stabbing her dagger down onto his wrist and scratching it upwards on his arm.

Jane shook her head, waving out her short hair. She just needed to keep fighting. She needed to stay alive. She needed to kill them. She could never fail. And the only way to fail was to kill herself. She couldn't. She wouldn't. She would win. The heat, the fatigue, the pain... She was just so tired. But the adrenaline kept her fighting. Her fear kept her fighting. Her determination kept her fighting. And her tears- her blood- kept her fighting on. Forever. Never stop. Prove yourself.

She could never be enough for anyone.

But now, she made a promise.

I will be enough for myself.

He barely flinches, and his fist connects with her abdomen. The scratch widens though, and he winces. adrenaline is probably the only thing keeping him from passing out.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded