Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

51 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

As she turns her head to block the fist, her spin lands the knife again into her bloodied shoulder. Her hand snapped to his wrist which held the knife and wrenched it away, powering it to his chest.

Kaza kicks her in the stomach. @Lotus Blossom

how do we want to do this? do you wanna win? Should Kaza win this one? just asking because we get the next signups after this is done.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza kicks her in the stomach. @Lotus Blossom

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

As she turns her head to block the fist, her spin lands the knife again into her bloodied shoulder. Her hand snapped to his wrist which held the knife and wrenched it away, powering it to his chest.

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

"You can't fight them all . . ."

He was breathing slower now.

YESSSSSS
DIEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHA

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Patience young Elan… Patience… everything is going according to our plan. 

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

honestly... that would be funny. I like that. especially since no returning characters.

@Edema Rue

do your last post, then the explosives go off.

@Ancient Elantrian

you said you wanted people to die, right? well, you get to have your wish.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

lol okay, I'll think of a cool death post

Posted (edited)

Siylna watched the screen. A piece of her, perhaps the piece that was Aby, wondered if she should feel something. She hadn't felt anything in a long, long time. Not since Victor...even thinking of him didn't hurt any longer. She couldn't regret the sacrifice of a pawn, not when it had turned out so perfectly.

The tributes were nearly done, but her patience was wearing thin. "We must burn down the old before we can build something new..." She grinned, wishing faintly that she could feel joy. I can, Zira cackled in her mind. Then she pressed a button, and every camera in the arena went dark. 

@TheRavenHasLanded @justice magician @Lotus Blossom

"Come on then, Ryn," Siylna said. "It's time to end this."

Note, Siylna won't die in the bombs. 

4 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

It's ok!! I was actually going to kill the winner anyway, so...

Edited by Edema Rue

7 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Then we can close up a bunch of the district threads and stuff.

we could blow those up as well. 

38 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna watched the screen. A piece of her, perhaps the piece that was Aby, wondered if she should feel something. She hadn't felt anything in a long, long time. Not since Victor...even thinking of him didn't hurt any longer. She couldn't regret the sacrifice of a pawn, not when it had turned out so perfectly. The tributes were nearly done, but her patience was wearing thin. "We must burn down the old before we can build something new..." She grinned, wishing faintly that she could feel joy. I can, Zira said in her mind. Then she pressed a button, and every camera in the arena went dark. 

this is so much fun! i cant wait for the death posts.

16 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Definitely an option, you can if you want just do it from this thread.

that's a wrap then, isn't it folks?

wow. what a time.

i improve-wrote some super fun one-liners here that i totally will use in my upcoming novels. so. thank you for giving me RP space that inspired me to write in paradox like that :P

jane's arc has come to a close, which you can track in my last 10 posts or so.

this turned to villainy and murder, along with melancholy and anger... i'm planning my next character to be a stark contrast to jane's arc.

but mainly, i just love her name :D 

such a fitting end for the trapped assassin, jane cora rae ❤️ 

love you guys, love these HG, might write a final death post if the other two characters do but keep in mind that all my energy for writing has been seeped into my previous posts, tired during show weekend, and can't wait to see you guys at the next HG Sign-Ups!

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna watched the screen. A piece of her, perhaps the piece that was Aby, wondered if she should feel something. She hadn't felt anything in a long, long time. Not since Victor...even thinking of him didn't hurt any longer. She couldn't regret the sacrifice of a pawn, not when it had turned out so perfectly.

The tributes were nearly done, but her patience was wearing thin. "We must burn down the old before we can build something new..." She grinned, wishing faintly that she could feel joy. I can, Zira cackled in her mind. Then she pressed a button, and every camera in the arena went dark. 

im tempted to let ryn live, in that case so he can continue torturing the poor woman.

Ryn gives a smile, then slams the button down. 

------------------

A rumbling begins. and eventually, the first explosive goes off. it takes out a small section of the wall, but not much else. then everything stops for just a moment, with only a muffled beeping noise. Then everything goes up. It's like an atomic bomb went off, the entire hq was vaporized.

------------------ 

There's a rumble in the arena, then the floor blows up. Kaza gets blown into the air, falls... and falls... and falls... and falls... Is this the end... is this where I die? heh... maybe I'll get to see Dad before going to hell where I belong. I'm sorry P- His thoughts are abruptly cut off as he hits the ground, head snapping awkwardly as he slams into the currently blowing up arena, then he gets buried under a pile of rubble. A tomb, to immortalize one child forever before he was blown away a few seconds later by an explosion that consumed his body. A pyre. A warriors death. And his own life, in that moment, ended. He didn't know it, but he did the right thing that day. for the first time in a very long time.