Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

A transport lands in the northern part of the arena, next to Celia. A twelve-year-old boy with red hair steps out, brandishing a red-handled dagger. Rosalind, his fellow GM, steps out behind him. "Hello Celia," he says, "I'm afraid the time has come for you to die."

@Aeoryi @SmilingPanda19

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Anyone want to come into contact with kialk? He is sitting in a path in the autumn woods.

i think that is where adonis is. only he is fighting with justace magitan at the moment (sorry for the bad spelling)

2 minutes ago, Invisible said:

A transport lands in the northern part of the arena, next to Celia. A twelve-year-old boy with red hair steps out, brandishing a red-handled dagger. Rosalind, his fellow GM, steps out behind him. "Hello Celia," he says, "I'm afraid the time has come for you to die."

@Aeoryi @SmilingPanda19

Ryn stood behind. "I wonder what people will think..."

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis dodges back again and pokes with his long spear

Yeah, in the past we've just rolled d20's ourselves and trusted the honor system (plus we'd put the roll we got in quotes so the other person can see if what happens lines up with the number you get). I find rolling makes it easier to determine a fair way of whether some get's hit or not, so we don't just keep dodging each other.

#: 13

Sharpo has to dodge back to get out of range, the end of the spear just nicking his stomach. He lunges in for another attempted stab, this time from a different angle.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza runs off towards the east. Dont you die you dumb old man...

The snow is thick and it comes down like a storm but slowly you get out of the winter. 

When bro is 30 T-T

46 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo runs up to the octopus. She waves. "Hi! I'm back! I found you flowers!" She ignores the stinging pain in her shoulder and walks closer. "How are you?" 

“Hello!” He squeaks, pushing out of the pile, a tiny little octopus. He squeals. “Flowers!!!” He wiggles around, holding the flower.

44 minutes ago, Invisible said:

@Aeoryi @SmilingPanda19

Rosalind stands a step behind him, her head lowered. A lower class Gamemaker, more like the personal servant to Mistress Ahna. She nods, not saying anything. @The Wandering Wizard

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza ran hard. after a couple hours, he finally reaches Vod's village. Panting with exertion, he runs into the square. "I NEED A PERSON NAMED PEARL"

People try to grab him and throw him out, yelling. 
“who are you?!” 
“why are you looking for Pearl?!”

”haven’t these people brought us enough pain?!”

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

The snow is thick and it comes down like a storm but slowly you get out of the winter. 

“Hello!” He squeaks, pushing out of the pile, a tiny little octopus. He squeals. “Flowers!!!” He wiggles around, holding the flower.

Rosalind stands a step behind him, her head lowered. A lower class Gamemaker, more like the personal servant to Mistress Ahna. She nods, not saying anything. @The Wandering Wizard

Kaza is like 16, and i imagined the man as being older than 30.

"VOD IS HURT HE NEEDS HELP HE WAS ATTACKED I TRIED TO FEND THE ATTACKER OFF AND HE'S BLEEDING AND HES THEONLYMANWHOHASEVERBEENNICETOMEANDIDONTWANTHIMTODIE"

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"VOD IS HURT HE NEEDS HELP HE WAS ATTACKED I TRIED TO FEND THE ATTACKER OFF AND HE'S BLEEDING AND HES THEONLYMANWHOHASEVERBEENNICETOMEANDIDONTWANTHIMTODIE"

A woman steps forward. Her hair is a silky pure white, her eyes a light blue. “Voden?” She says quietly. She seems in her early 30’s or late 20’s. Her dress swishes in the wind. 
“Put him down.” The people let him go, in a circle around him. 
“What happened?” She walks up to him, her lip quivering with worry.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

A woman steps forward. Her hair is a silky pure white, her eyes a light blue. “Voden?” She says quietly. She seems in her early 30’s or late 20’s. Her dress swishes in the wind. 
“Put him down.” The people let him go, in a circle around him. 
“What happened?” She walks up to him, her lip quivering with worry.

He gasps. "Getting... berries... creature attacks... i stab it... takes berries... but stabs... vod before... he leaves."

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He gasps. "Getting... berries... creature attacks... i stab it... takes berries... but stabs... vod before... he leaves."

“Woah woah… stab? He’s bleeding?” She holds up her hands. “Please, what’s going on-“

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"YES! JUST FOLLOW ME PLEASE-"

“Oh-Okay-“ She waves to a couple people, somebody comes in with horses. “Do you know how to ride?” She says, tying her hair back in a braid. 

14 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Oh-Okay-“ She waves to a couple people, somebody comes in with horses. “Do you know how to ride?” She says, tying her hair back in a braid. 

"No, but my half brother did. i can run."

42 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“who are you?!” 

Ryn does a grin. "good to be back, eh?"

note to self: find words to use other than grin.

Kaza ran like the wind back to vod. "At least he didnt give a damn i was a halfy... my own mother hated me... im not losing this man... dammit i wont..." he whispers to himself.

After the Revolution

Kaza ran, his father crying blood as he ran. "GO" he screams as he gets riddled with bullets. Kaza barely took his eyes away, tears running town his cheeks. "Dad- ILL SURVIVE" Kaza runs into the night, making his way slowly but surely to his birthplace... his mother... the one who hated him and he hated... all because his dad was capitol. Tears came forth in droves. You are a good man, Father. No matter what they say...

Now

Kaza shook away the memory. I suppose ill see you somewhat soon, dad. ive been missing you...

*sparkles* trauma!

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No, but my half brother did. i can run."

Ryn does a grin. "good to be back, eh?"

smirk maybe? It has the same vibe

Edited by justice magician

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“who are you?!” 

"How are you?" Echo asks, grinning.