Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"No-- No, you're still much help. Much more help than I think I realize. What do you know how to do? Survival wise?"

“I can cut trees, and I know a few plants we can eat. I always tried to eat whatever extra I could to keep up my strength. But…time is running out, you know that, right?”

2 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza ran like the wind back to vod. "At least he didnt give a damn i was a halfy... my own mother hated me... im not losing this man... dammit i wont..." he whispers to himself.

After the Revolution

Kaza ran, his father crying blood as he ran. "GO" he screams as he gets riddled with bullets. Kaza barely took his eyes away, tears running town his cheeks. "Dad- ILL SURVIVE" Kaza runs into the night, making his way slowly but surely to his birthplace... his mother... the one who hated him and he hated... all because his dad was capitol. Tears came forth in droves. You are a good man, Father. No matter what they say...

Now

Kaza shook away the memory. I suppose ill see you somewhat soon, dad. ive been missing you...

Pearl follows behind on horse back, a few other people with her. They head up into the mountains, the template dropping quickly.

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del grabs the feathers and hopes something good will happen.

@SmilingPanda19

They are as big as your forearm. You hear the flapping of wings in the distance.

55 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"How are you?" Echo asks, grinning. 

“I’m happy now?” He swats with the flower, tiny and happy. 

2 minutes ago, The Stormfather said:

Alari runs away from the fight, looking for some kind of edible plant in the woods

@SmilingPanda19

There is some plant roots, not the most delicious, but edible.

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Pearl follows behind on horse back, a few other people with her. They head up into the mountains, the template dropping quickly.

They are as big as your forearm. You hear the flapping of wings in the distance.

“I’m happy now?” He swats with the flower, tiny and happy. 

There is some plant roots, not the most delicious, but edible.

"Oh good! I'm glad! Would you like to meet my friends?" Echo asks quickly.

17 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I can cut trees, and I know a few plants we can eat. I always tried to eat whatever extra I could to keep up my strength. But…time is running out, you know that, right?”

"Yeah. Do you know how to fight?"

7 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Oh-Okay.” Fox sticks close to Elsa. “I’ve never been outside the city walls before.” She whispers.@Part Of The Narrative

The octopus grumpily sits in the pile of the cornucopia, his tentacles popping in and out occasionally. “What if my friend forgot about me…”

There are five pictures. They are drawings of five men, they look like brothers. They also dress like tickets-men.

The top left corner of the page has the Roman numeral one. Next to the man labeled ‘Hen’ is a gooey and goopy monster. It’s on fire and looks like it’s made of lava and ash. A little sun is drawn next to it, summer. 

The bottom left corner of the page is the Roman Numeral two. Next to the man labeled ‘Chicken’ is a drawing of a tall lanky pale creature. Almost as if it was an abominable snow beast. A little snowflake is drawn next to it, winter. 

At the top right corner of the page is the Roman numeral three. Next to the man labeled ‘Rooster’ is a drawing of a giant eagle like bird with ferocious claws and thick matted like feathers. Next to it is a drawing of a leaf, fall.

At the bottom right corner of the page is a Roman numeral four. Next to the man labeled ‘Chick’ is a drawing of a big groundhog with large paws and pointed teeth. There is a drawing of a flower next to him, spring.

At the center of the page is a man with mixed color eyes, with the Roman numeral five by him and in his eyes. Next to him is a black octopus like squid, you might recognize him. There is a small drawing of the cornucopia by him.

At the very bottom there is a note in red: BEWARE THE AVIS BROTHERS. AVOID THEIR WATCHFUL EYES AT ALL COSTS.

He sniffs the air before clawing the sides of the tunnel and it caves in after they leave. Almost chirping at the comment.

There are just a few giant feathers in the tree, nothing special.

“I’ll try.” He coughs, bleeding into the snow.

"Really," Elsa says to Fox, looking around nervously. I can't believe we're risking our lives for a stupid flower.

58 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Oh good! I'm glad! Would you like to meet my friends?" Echo asks quickly.

He chirps, holding up a tentacle. “Yes please.” He says quietly. 

4 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

"Really," Elsa says to Fox, looking around nervously. I can't believe we're risking our lives for a stupid flower.

Fox nods, adjusting her backpack. She whispers quietly. “Have you ever… have you ever touched the stars?”

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He chirps, holding up a tentacle. “Yes please.” He says quietly. 

Fox nods, adjusting her backpack. She whispers quietly. “Have you ever… have you ever touched the stars?”

"Yay! They are over here! C'mon!" Echo grins and starts walking back toward Elsa and Fox. @Part Of The Narrative

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He wiggles over. He holds his flower close with one tentacle. 

"Hi guys!" Echo says to Fox and Elsa. "This is my friend. I just realized I still don't know his name." Echo turned to the octopus thing.  

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Hi guys!" Echo says to Fox and Elsa. "This is my friend. I just realized I still don't know his name." Echo turned to the octopus thing.  

He hides a little by flattening against the ground and moving behind Echo’s leg. “Goose…” He says quietly. “Goose Avis.” You’ve heard that before… you heard that on your way over from the districts…

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He hides a little by flattening against the ground and moving behind Echo’s leg. “Goose…” He says quietly. “Goose Avis.” You’ve heard that before… you heard that on your way over from the districts…

wait... is he the train driver or smt?

I never RPed on the train... :P 

5 hours ago, Invisible said:

A transport lands in the northern part of the arena, next to Celia. A twelve-year-old boy with red hair steps out, brandishing a red-handled dagger. Rosalind, his fellow GM, steps out behind him. "Hello Celia," he says, "I'm afraid the time has come for you to die."

@Aeoryi @SmilingPanda19

Celia doesn't notice her, or doesn't want to at the very least

8 hours ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo has to dodge back to get out of range, the end of the spear just nicking his stomach. He lunges in for another attempted stab, this time from a different angle.

roy sidesteps and uses a second spear to attack from both sides while still being out of reach of the knives because of the spears length.

6 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

i am in the forest with justice magician

30 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy sidesteps and uses a second spear to attack from both sides while still being out of reach of the knives because of the spears length.

#:7

The spear gets Sharpo in the shoulder, though it's not deep. He stumbles back, out of range, and wastes a moment on steadying himself. He makes another slash, this time going lower.

49 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Eike, the red-haired boy, walks up to Celia. He holds the knife up to her neck. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes. Yes I can." The silence in her voice was overwhelming.