Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

A transmission came to Eike. Stand down. He sighed dropping his knife. "I will kill you someday." He said. Then he got back on the transport.

Celia smiled warmly back at him

46 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Luckily, as Mark wasn't on the tree, just beneath it, he stayed on the ground; he ran under a different tree and lay very still.

It circles around, circling its prey. It screeches. 

44 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"WHO DO I KILL- Please..." he feels tears at his eyes. "Please..."

“There’s nothing we can do.” She says quietly, tears run down her face but she tries to stay strong. “Just be quiet… give him some silence before he goes…”

2 minutes ago, Invisible said:

A transmission came to Eike. Stand down. He sighed dropping his knife. "I will kill you someday." He said. Then he got back on the transport.

Rosalind quickly follows after him. 

If you need a reason, she could try to hurt or actually hurt Rosalind. A notable hand maiden to the mistress herself.

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“There’s nothing we can do.” She says quietly, tears run down her face but she tries to stay strong. “Just be quiet… give him some silence before he goes…”

PLEASE! 
HURT ROSALIND!

@Aeoryi

13 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

59 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Uh Del, You're currently in the grasp of a giant bird. I hope it drops you?

@Lord Spirit

8 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Celia looked at the other one. The more quiet girl, the one who hadn't tried to kill her. It was so tempting to try and get her.

Celia shook her head. It wouldn't work. All it would do would give the angry GM a reason to attack her. She didn't want that, so she instead stood her ground and didn't pursue the pair any farther.

6 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Celia looked at the other one. The more quiet girl, the one who hadn't tried to kill her. It was so tempting to try and get her.

Celia shook her head. It wouldn't work. All it would do would give the angry GM a reason to attack her. She didn't want that, so she instead stood her ground and didn't pursue the pair any farther.

You.... you.... ugh.

Eike turned and winked at Celia. "See you in the tribute med wing."

6 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Eike turned and winked at Celia. "See you in the tribute med wing."

She simply continued to smile, knowing that he would be even more annoyed.

Sure, while not being favorable to GMs had rarely even ended up well in the past, she knew he wouldn't try and hurt her out of spite.

It was so perfect, that she smiled.

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

She simply continued to smile, knowing that he would be even more annoyed.

Sure, while not being favorable to GMs had rarely even ended up well in the past, she knew he wouldn't try and hurt her out of spite.

It was so perfect, that she smiled.

My goodness that girl is annoying. Maybe I can just... but no, they'd notice...

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"No- please... anything but that... he cant just die... he cant... he- no-"

A Few Weeks Ago

Kaza was getting beaten. It hurt. A lot. This wasn't the peacekeepers. It was his mother. and it hurt far too much. Just kill me... I'm nothing now... 

Now

He sobs. And for once, he doesnt care what people think of him.

trauma!!!!  also, these flashbacks hurt me a little bit each time, so im just doing them in small sections.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

There is a bird is the distance circling over the tree. You hear men shouting. 

"Where's that coming from?" Jane frantically glanced around, clutching her knives.

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

As they pass through the center, they are buffeted by winds, again abruptly twisting between freezing and burning.

Jane tripped into Aaron.

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron grabs Jane’s arm, steadying both himself and her. @Lotus Blossom

"This doesn't look good..."

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Where's that coming from?" Jane frantically glanced around, clutching her knives.

Jane tripped into Aaron.

"This doesn't look good..."

“No it doesn’t, we need to get out of here as fast as we can.” He started forcing himself forward.

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“No it doesn’t, we need to get out of here as fast as we can.” He started forcing himself forward.

"No!" She held his arm, pulling him back, "We need to go towards them. I know we do. There's something there. We can't just ignore it! And we'll need to face it eventually. I just can't lose you before we do."

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"No!" She held his arm, pulling him back, "We need to go towards them. I know we do. There's something there. We can't just ignore it! And we'll need to face it eventually. I just can't lose you before we do."

“Fine.” He turned and starts forcing himself in the other direction, struggling against the wind.