Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, justice magician said:

"I told I know how . . ." He mumbled, forcing himself to stay upright. He grabs Kaza's hand (that's holding his shirt), and yanks it down and away, trying to throw him to the ground. 

Kaza slams into the ground with a whoompf. (DONT JUDGE ME ITS THE BEST I COULD THINK OF) "Alright. im convinced. next step would be to put the knife through their throat while they are down."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza slams into the ground with a whoompf. (DONT JUDGE ME ITS THE BEST I COULD THINK OF) "Alright. im convinced. next step would be to put the knife through their throat while they are down."

It is in the urban dictionary lol

"Okay but . . . I'm supposed to die first."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He growls. "You'll die when you die. but damn you, if you dont kill one person before then, Ill raise you from the dead and kill you again!"

"I'm confused . . . can- can you do that?" Sharpo offers to help Kaza up.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Hell no! im just saying, i want to see you kill at least one person then you can go die."

"But killing is wrong, Shar'i told me so-- and he knows all about that sort of stuff."

Just now, justice magician said:

"But killing is wrong, Shar'i told me so-- and he knows all about that sort of stuff."

He rolls his eyes. "Shar'i sounds naive. killing is necessary. it's natural. it runs through our blood. we are animals. kill, or be killed. there is no in between here."

Sharp'i just watching this like "THIS IDIOT"

He rolls his eyes. "Shar'i sounds naive. killing is necessary. it's natural. it runs through our blood. we are animals. kill, or be killed. there is no in between here."

lol he is tho

"Shar'i's not naive . . . he's done it a lot I think, the killing thing, but it made him really sad and he didn't want me to be sad too."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Shar'i's not naive . . . he's done it a lot I think, the killing thing, but it made him really sad and he didn't want me to be sad too."

kaza fumes. The idiot was probably in threnodite or space ship one... He pales. "Would he ever wake up screaming about someone named Ayck?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

kaza fumes. The idiot was probably in threnodite or space ship one... He pales. "Would he ever wake up screaming about someone named Ayck?"

"No . . . I don't think he knew their names."

lol when sharp'i was in both . . .

“I’ll change that. For once, there will be two victors.”

"I don't think it works like that . . . I'm okay if you kill me, I just think it'll make you sad."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"I don't think it works like that . . . I'm okay if you kill me, I just think it'll make you sad."

He smiles sadly. “I’ll make it quick, I swear.” He turns. “Alright. I gotta find someone I need to settle a score with”

@Weaver of Lights

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He gives him a funny look. “Of course”

"Really? That's so nice! Don't worry, I won't interfere if you don't want me too."