Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, justice magician said:

"Okay, that is weird. How do you know that you don't heal right if you never get hurt?"

"No, i get hurt. its just i heal weirdly afterwards" he lifts his sleeve up, showing some weird scar tissue. "Like, I cant scab unless i stab myself again. it fails every once in a while, though."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No, i get hurt. its just i heal weirdly afterwards" he lifts his sleeve up, showing some weird scar tissue. "Like, I cant scab unless i stab myself again. it fails every once in a while, though."

"That . . . is weird. At least it might throw off any opponents,"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Oop, maybe late morning (like 11) then :) 

Time is okay to be a little fuzzy.

Edited by Edema Rue

On 2/27/2024 at 2:21 PM, SmilingPanda19 said:

It backs away, screeching, clawing and hissing. “No no no no no!”

“Monster!” It flaps. “Monster hurt my littles.” There’s little chirps and you can see little chicks under her wings. 

Suddenly there is a click at the door and it swings open. Rosalind has a smile on her face, it quickly disappears. “Oh… Miss Aby…” she quietly lowers her head respectfully. She quickly steps out of the way, back into the room and opens the door wider. She doesn’t look at Madam Ahna. @Edema Rue

Elsa looks around for Fox, then snaps her focus back on the groundhog. She stares at it, trying to intimidate it.

5 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Del swings her knife towards Mark. "I'm sorry it has to be like this."

It stabs him in his shoulder. "Uh no it's doesn't! The game nastyers probably will forget about us!"

13 minutes ago, Argenti said:

It stabs him in his shoulder. "Uh no it's doesn't! The game nastyers probably will forget about us!"

“But you have to die if I’m going to win. :(“ She says pulling the knife back, preparing to strike again. 

Just now, TwinSouls said:

its fine 

1 minute ago, TwinSouls said:

“How did you find me?” 

It was the fire, wasn’t it? Shouldn’t have used those plants.

"the fire"