Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

"Right," he mumbles, drifting back to sleep.

Kaza watches quietly. then he begins to cry, quietly, so Po can't hear him. Damn it... damn it... why did they do this to us? why punish the kids for the sins of the adults... its so wrong...

Kaza fell asleep, crying.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded
Kaza thinking deep thoughts plus falling asleep.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza watches quietly. then he begins to cry, quietly, so Po can't hear him. Damn it... damn it... why did they do this to us? why punish the kids for the sins of the adults... its so wrong...

Sharpo's subconscious must have heard something, because he snuggled up to Kaza a little more. As if reliving an old memory in his dreams he started to mumble quietly.

"Don't . . . . cry mommy . . . I'm sure they won't . . . take . . . me . . . away."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo's subconscious must have heard something, because he snuggled up to Kaza a little more. As if reliving an old memory in his dreams he started to mumble quietly.

"Don't . . . . cry mommy . . . I'm sure they won't . . . take . . . me . . . away."

Kaza weeps silently, for po, for himself, for everyone.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza weeps silently, for po, for himself, for everyone.

"Even if they do . . . ." He continued to mumble, "Then you . . . won't be sad for forgetting about me . . . like all those other times."

Just now, justice magician said:

"Even if they do . . . ." He continued to mumble, "Then you . . . won't be sad for forgetting about me . . . like all those other times."

Kaza mutters back, slipping out of consciousness, "I could never forget you, Ayck, even when i tried..."

HALLUCINATIONS! FUN!/j

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza mutters back, slipping out of consciousness, "I could never forget you, Ayck, even when i tried..."

TRAGIC BACKSTORIES YAY!!

do we just wanna have 'em sleep for a while and wait or???

also, GM's what time of day/ what day is it?

@Edema Rue @Invisible @SmilingPanda19

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I'm not sure if we're allowed to do a time skip because the GM's are in charge of that, y'know? So I'm not sure what we should do.

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

*Shrug* I just assumed one of the GM's would know something so I pinged several

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

*shrug*

we could probably get away with saying they slept for an hour or two since time has been pretty relative . . . I just don't want to over complicate things.

Edited by justice magician

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sharpo woke up first, but didn't move. He still felt heavy and the cut on his shoulder was stinging. He wished he could be at home with Shar'i.

Sharpo woke up first, but didn't move. He still felt heavy and the cut on his shoulder was stinging. He wished he could be at home with Shar'i.

Kaza woke up a couple minutes later. he stretches, wincing. "Damn. i guess I'm still a little hurt."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza woke up a couple minutes later. he stretches, wincing. "Damn. i guess I'm still a little hurt."

"Well you did get stabbed." Sharpo said, dragging himself up into a sitting position. Sleeping had been nice but he still felt exhausted.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Well you did get stabbed." Sharpo said, dragging himself up into a sitting position. Sleeping had been nice but he still felt exhausted.

He chuckles, wincing with his laughter. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

He chuckles, wincing with his laughter. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

"Do you need help standing?" He asked while he got up himself, shouldering his bag.

"Do you need help standing?" He asked while he got up himself, shouldering his bag.

Kaza wobbles a bit, but manages. "nope" then he takes a step and trips over a rock. he starts laughing. "Maybe"

Kaza wobbles a bit, but manages. "nope" then he takes a step and trips over a rock. he starts laughing. "Maybe"

He helps him.

"Honestly, It's a wonder you've made it this far."

Kaza just grins. "Ive just been doing stuff wrong"

"Right," He smiles back. "I guess we just wander around?"