Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

The woman cuts him off before he can finish, as if all she needed was "sure". On the other side of the door is a small kitchen...there's a strange sense that makes Kaza feel vaguely nauseous. The room is clearly decayed and dusty...but its former glory is outlined in blue. Intricate blue curtains hang over a moth-eaten scrap of fabric that may have once covered a window. A table appears barely able to stand...but the blue shows a table polished to a shine. There is no food...but in blue, a faintly transparent feast is spread across the counter.

"IM NOT ADIM DAMMIT-" Kaza screams.

26 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"IM NOT ADIM DAMMIT-" Kaza screams.

"Eat up, love," the woman says kindly. "You're nearly as thin as one of those district freaks, my sweet little boy."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"Eat up, love," the woman says kindly. "You're nearly as thin as one of those district freaks, my sweet little boy."

Kaza stops. "No. im not going to become one of you. i cant afford to. and besides, I am half district anyways." 

Kaza runs through his head frantically, looking for an opening, anything...

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza stops. "No. im not going to become one of you. i cant afford to. and besides, I am half district anyways." 

The woman looks at him...through him? And hands him a cup. "Adim? You look pale...drink this. It'll make you feel better."

The woman looks at him...through him? And hands him a cup. "Adim? You look pale...drink this. It'll make you feel better."

He backs up. "No... i cant im sorry, whoever you are. be at peace, people" and he runs back to where sharpo is.

IMPORTANT!! Most people have been quite inactive...I'm going to ask you guys to be more active, if only to write yourself a quick death, or else we'll need to begin killing off inactive tributes. If I have you as still alive on my list and you haven't been active for a bit, I'm going to mention you here. If you're already dead or need to disappear, let me know. Otherwise, come! Fight! It's a lot of fun!!

@Ravenclawjedi42 @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @The Honorable One @..... @Little j @Scars of Hathsin @TwinSouls

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He backs up. "No... i cant im sorry, whoever you are. be at peace, people" and he runs back to where sharpo is.

The door slams shut in front of him. "Drink up," the woman repeats, still holding the cup, still smiling.

18 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@Ravenclawjedi42 @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @The Honorable One @..... @Little j @Scars of Hathsin @TwinSouls

The door slams shut in front of him. "Drink up," the woman repeats, still holding the cup, still smiling.

Kaza hits the door, trying it. "Cmon... open up"

10 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Aaron grunted and struggled to his feet, wobbling slightly. “I’ll be here with you then. “You’ll be the best at this game. You will win.

Jane crossed her arms. "No promises."

She tossed him the last of his water reserve, which she had been carrying in her pack alongside her own.

"Hey, drink this. You think you're good enough to walk a bit?"

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane crossed her arms. "No promises."

She tossed him the last of his water reserve, which she had been carrying in her pack alongside her own.

"Hey, drink this. You think you're good enough to walk a bit?"

He drank it. “Maybe.” He took a wobbly step. Pain and nausea exploded through him, and he collapsed. “Not yet, at least not without support,” he said after he had recovered enough.

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

oh, can I throw ayck-shade at people?

Kaza turns slowly after a moment. I wonder what would happen though... maybe I would forget who I am, and just be happy for once... not know that my dad died, and just live here. forever and ever. That would be nice. He reaches out for the cup.

Maybe... just for once, i can do something right. 

13 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza turns slowly after a moment. I wonder what would happen though... maybe I would forget who I am, and just be happy for once... not know that my dad died, and just live here. forever and ever. That would be nice. He reaches out for the cup.

Maybe... just for once, i can do something right. 

Nope :)

The door doesn’t open. The woman’s smile widens as he reaches for the cup. “You’ll be feeling much better soon,” she says. 

The door doesn’t open. The woman’s smile widens as he reaches for the cup. “You’ll be feeling much better soon,” she says. 

fooey... what can I throw at the inactives?

Kaza Crick, the bastard son, stops his hand right before touching it. "What is it?"

@justice magician 

uuuuhhhhhh you wanna help me out of this mess?

Kaza Crick, the bastard son, stops his hand right before touching it. "What is it?"

@justice magician 

Nothing please and thank you.

“It’ll make you feel better.”

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza takes his hand away slowly. "It wont kill me?"

“It’ll make you feel better.”

…I can’t tell if you’re actually scared or not, if you need me to stop just tell me.

38 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He drank it. “Maybe.” He took a wobbly step. Pain and nausea exploded through him, and he collapsed. “Not yet, at least not without support,” he said after he had recovered enough.

Jane picked up the remainder of the branch that she had picked out for stilts. She had already split it off into two, sturdy branches.

"Here, try to use this. See if it works as crutches."

She offered her hand to pull him up, holding the makeshift crutches in her other hand.

18 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

*horror music starts playing* :P 

18 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane picked up the remainder of the branch that she had picked out for stilts. She had already split it off into two, sturdy branches.

"Here, try to use this. See if it works as crutches."

She offered her hand to pull him up, holding the makeshift crutches in her other hand.

He took it and stood, then grabbed a crutch with his right hand. It helped, but he could still barely move.

“Thanks,” he grunted.

"Im asking a question, Ma, please answer it."

The woman’s eyes brighten for the tiniest moment, and her smile quavers…then grows. “It’ll make you feel better.”

The woman’s eyes brighten for the tiniest moment, and her smile quavers…then grows. “It’ll make you feel better.”

"Please stop doing that, youre freaking me out, you sound like a broken mixtape."

18 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He took it and stood, then grabbed a crutch with his right hand. It helped, but he could still barely move.

“Thanks,” he grunted.

"Okayy!" Jane said with her positive cheery tone, stepping back. "Well, you're standing!"

She started to hum I'm Still Standing as she adjusted his stilts and bandages to work with the crutch under his arms.

13 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Okayy!" Jane said with her positive cheery tone, stepping back. "Well, you're standing!"

She started to hum I'm Still Standing as she adjusted his stilts and bandages to work with the crutch under his arms.

He smiled. He was lucky to have such a good ally. Most other people would have let him die. He hated feeling so useless though.