Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo hides in a bush, and stares at the tree, trying to see what it is.

The wood cracks. Something is stalking high up in the sky. A flap. And it disappears into the distance.

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Of course. Go ahead. Just be wary of not taking too much as you would of seen the result earlier.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

There’s a long plain, a village in the distance, holes everywhere in the ground. A particular looming feeling seems to call however. Abandoned caves and mineshafts… how interesting. @Invisible (you wanna take this one?) 

1 minute ago, The Cowardly One said:

The heat tires Jason, but he pushes through it.

@Invisible

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The wood cracks. Something is stalking high up in the sky. A flap. And it disappears into the distance.

Sharpo climbs up into the tree it was in to get a better look.

12 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

The day of the games has arrived. The tributes, all wearing thin brown jumpsuits, are lowered from an airship onto their platforms. They're standing in a grassy field, in a circle surrounding the gleaming cornucopia, which is filled with packs and weapons. A boiling wind blows from the south...then abruptly is forced back by an icy wind from the north. There are mountains to the north, covered in snow. There's another mountain to the south, completely black stone. To the west, there are trees with leaves of every color, mostly vibrant reds and oranges. To the east are more fields, some hills. All in all, it's stunning.

In the GMHQ, Aby sits on the edge of her seat, eyes wide. This is why I'm here, she reminds herself. These are the people who killed my family. They deserve to die. Oh, I'd like to taste their blood... she shakes her head. She's been having more and more strange thoughts like this, recently...she smiles at Madame Ahna. 

Rosalind stands to the right of Madam Ahna, a step behind. She has her hands folded in front of her and her head lowered respectively. A silver collar is wrapped around her neck and has a light buzz to it. She looks to the side slightly, not moving her head to peer at Aby for a moment before turning back.

Eike pressed a couple buttons on a tablet, sending out a few assassination orders, before tucking it away and looking up, resting a hand on a dagger at his side. He smiled, glancing over at Aby and winking, loving the way she shuddered, looking away.

And then a voice started counting down. "Ten." Aby shivers. Eike grins wickedly.

In the arena, the tributes hear the booming voice. "Nine." It won't be long now...one way or another, the scales are about to tip. Capital blood will be spilt.

"Eight."

"Seven."

"Six."

"Five."

The arena is getting windier. It isn't warm, isn't neutral. It's bizarre. One moment, the wind is hot as fire, and the next the tributes are shivering at the cold. 

"Four."

"Three." They can barely hear the voice over the wind.

"Two..."

"One."

There's a deafening gong, and the games begin.

@Aeoryi @Weaver of Lights @Ravenclawjedi42 @Part Of The Narrative @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Cowardly One @The Stormfather @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @TwinSouls @..... @Just-A-Stick @Little j @justice magician @Scars of Hathsin @Lotus Blossom @Argenti

Tuol dashes forward, grabs two swords and a bag. Then he sits down on a nearby rock.

Sorry I’m late…

8 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

(See forest description in earlier posts) He enters the forest in the west.

It cuts, squirming a little before shriveling. The rest of it sinks back into the pile. Suddenly the pile moves, a giant creature starting to come out. You see a multicolored glow from its eyes, the Roman numeral 5 in place of its pupil. Stuff falls off of it. It looks angry. 

Reveal hidden contents

Here’s a photo to give a better idea, it’s hard to describe IMG_0205.thumb.jpeg.cfa3c7ceadbb6fe0e1089cd97c1501b4.jpeg

There was a bow and 15 arrows by the pile, you watch a giant creature rise out of the pile and send it flying a few feet away from it. Its attention is currently on @Weaver of Lights and @Lotus Blossom

It cuts and the end of it shrivels. It looks directly at him. It hisses. (See my reply to @Lotus Blossom for more details)

(See earlier descriptions of the forest) 

He can run either east, west, north, or south. East and west have people already in their areas. 

Kialk dove at them, not concerned about the huge monster.

I am not sure at the current status of the monster, but he does the same either way.

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:
2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Echo looks around slowly, then takes Elsa's hand. "We are together... can we both go through? Please?" @Part Of The Narrative

“I suppose… you’ll be under strict supervision.” Somebody mumbles. “They could bring in the monsters, we must be careful.” They bring them in through the front gates and they lock behind them. “Where are you from?”

@Part Of The Narrative

"Thank you. I'm from district 9 and my friend is from 5..." Echo looks around. "Where are we?" 

10 minutes ago, The Cowardly One said:

The heat tires Jason, but he pushes through it.

Eventually he comes to what looks like a mountain, red rocked, jutting straight out of the ground.

11 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

There’s a long plain, a village in the distance, holes everywhere in the ground. A particular looming feeling seems to call however. Abandoned caves and mineshafts… how interesting. @Invisible (you wanna take this one?) 

@Invisible

Yep!

Previously

Douglas ran quickly to the cornucopia, feeling the ground beneath him through the soles of his shoes, and hearing the breath of the other tributes as the ran. 

He grabs a smaller pack from the arena, feeling it's coarse fabric. Slinging it over his shoulder, feeling the contents shaking around. Before running, heart pounding, towards the north, the cold, and the height.

Currently

Douglas runs, ever toward the mountains, the cooler air blowing from the north, hitting his face, freezing the sweat that beaded there. Opening his senses once again, he listens trying to hear if anyone is in the nearby vicinity. Hearing nothing suspicious, he opens his bag to find...

@SmilingPanda19@Invisible

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

51 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Alright, I’m good with that.” Would I help her win?

49 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

What region are you in?

1 hour ago, The Cowardly One said:

the hills

46 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Also, I’ll be gone for a bit.

no problem!!

58 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharpo climbs up into the tree it was in to get a better look.

There were some very large feather. 

43 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Previously

Douglas ran quickly to the cornucopia, feeling the ground beneath him through the soles of his shoes, and hearing the breath of the other tributes as the ran. 

He grabs a smaller pack from the arena, feeling it's coarse fabric. Slinging it over his shoulder, feeling the contents shaking around. Before running, heart pounding, towards the north, the cold, and the height.

Currently

Douglas runs, ever toward the mountains, the cooler air blowing from the north, hitting his face, freezing the sweat that beaded there. Opening his senses once again, he listens trying to hear if anyone is in the nearby vicinity. Hearing nothing suspicious, he opens his bag to find...

@SmilingPanda19@Invisible

A tiny leather journal and a small wool blanket.

8 hours ago, justice magician said:

wanna team up? I think we're in the same general area

sure if you are still there

roy shifts around in his tree before opening his pack. happy with what was in it he jumps down from the tree and begins looking for someone to team up with. 

sorry for not being online for the past 7 pages. was kind of sleeping.

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kialk dove at them, not concerned about the huge monster.

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

There were some very large feather. 

A tiny leather journal and a small wool blanket.

Can i assume he is safe?

Kailk took the weapons and sauntered into the fall trees.

10 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

“Welcome fellow district folk. We are what we call ‘District 0’” a young woman says, guiding them along the busy street. She wears dull clothes, almost as if she could blend in at any moment. “Please make yourselves at home.”

Home District Orodain

"Doug..., can you help me puh..lease" his little brother pulled on his shirtsleeve.

Doug looked down at his brother, his patchwork clothes, full of dirt, and grass, from where he had been playing games with other kids his age. His hair a mess of brownish curls, and his face showing the innocence of someone that did not know the harsh realities of the world.

"What do you need help with Aiden" he says, trying to sound light and upbeat. 

"I need help with my school work, it is really hard.." He responds, sounding dull

He was normally so full of energy normally, but ever since the announcement of new Hunger Games on the horizon, had started worrying. Worrying that his brother could be part of them.

Which was something Doug thought, and felt with his increased feelings, was unnecessary for someone as young as his brother, who had recently celebrated his 5th birthday. 

Currently HG Arena

Douglas looked into the bag, shock written in his body language, A.... A... Journal and a Blanket! When  am I going to use those, and how will I defend myself, he mentally screams, not wanting to alert others of his presence. He glances around, looking quickly to make sure no one was nearby. He stuffs the things in his backpack, heaving the coarse fabric up and over his shoulders, feeling the weight settle onto his back. 

He glances at a nearby tree seeing a somewhat sturdy branch and goes over, determined to get it off the tree, and to use it as a weapon. 

Hey @SmilingPanda19 @Invisible is there a given time, that it is night?

35 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Welcome fellow district folk. We are what we call ‘District 0’” a young woman says, guiding them along the busy street. She wears dull clothes, almost as if she could blend in at any moment. “Please make yourselves at home.”

"Umm.... but... what do we do here? Are we still in the games?" Echo asks, looking around. 

3 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Sure :)

16 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

come on. Tuol thinks, you’ve got to get moving.

Tuol stands up and starts heading south.

As he moves south, it gets warmer and warmer. The ground is sandy, and the mountain gets larger; it’s close.