Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy shifts around in his tree before opening his pack. happy with what was in it he jumps down from the tree and begins looking for someone to team up with. 

what was in adonis's pouch. also ignore that i said roy i made a mistake.

10 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

what was in adonis's pouch. also ignore that i said roy i made a mistake.

has a gm seen this yet or not?

adonis starts walking looking for a river or any body of water. that could keep him alive indefinitely.

13 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Yup, we’ll let you know!

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

adonis starts walking looking for a river or any body of water. that could keep him alive indefinitely.

A small bag of jerky and a teeeeny (but sharp) knife. 

32 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Where do you think we should go?” @Lotus Blossom

"Let's head deeper into the hills, and try to find some friendly people. Or avoid them. It doesn't really matter to me. But let's go somewhere."

She looked around.

"Also, it seems there are oddly very few animals nearby."

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Let's head deeper into the hills, and try to find some friendly people. Or avoid them. It doesn't really matter to me. But let's go somewhere."

She looked around.

"Also, it seems there are oddly very few animals nearby."

“Alright, somewhere sounds good. And I didn’t notice, does that matter?”

Home, District Orodain

Douglas glances over the schoolwork that littered his little brothers desk. He never remembered having this much school work, but things change, he thought. He had heard that once, kids did not have to do proper work until the 4th or 5th grade. How nice that would have been he thinks to himself. 

"Do you know what you are doing?"  his brothers voice pierced through his thoughts. It was a sound he had heard for going on for about 5 years now. As he had cared for his brother since he was born, as Father had died, and mother needed help, the amount of death that was in the world now, shook her. 

Douglas looked at the innocence on his little brothers face, before looking back at pages of symbols he could barely understood. The symbols seemed to swim out of the page taunting him, several he was sure he had never been taught. School must be accelerating quicker he thinks to himself. Probably to get people working as slaves faster.  

He sighs looking back at his brother "I don't know what half of the symbols mean" he says to the boy beside him, "I have never even learned of many of these things." His brother lights up at this, as a thought hit him "So I am smarter than you?" he questions. "I will never live this down" he mutters to himself, watching as his brother paraded around the small room, chanting "I am smarter than Douglas..." he smiles nonetheless, his brothers energy was infectious. 

Currently, HG Arena 

Puffing, exhausted from the strain he had been putting himself through to get the tree branch down, Douglas looks around again, making sure he is safe, he had been doing so routinely, because he knew the time he did not, would be the time that he would be taken by surprise. 

Satisfied that there was no one nearby, he darts another glance around, before looking at the giant branch, he had forced down from the tree. It had been sturdier than it had looked, and he had spent a long while, jumping on it, and trying to pull it down enough, so that it cracked itself from the tree. 

He sat down grabbing some of the smaller rocks from nearby, setting himself the task, of trying to whittle down at least part of the branch to use as a weapon, or anything to defend himself, from whatever that may be. 

speaking

to be told

s i l e n c e

to be still

u  n  d  e  f  i  n  e

to be alone

a   w   a   k   e   n

to be forgotten

b    e    c    o    m    e 

to be changed

u     n     r     a     v     e     l     e     d

to be forgiven

>>>

Celia snapped out of her thoughts. Disruptive as they may be, they were not the main concern. A quick scan of her surroundings suggested that she was a fair bit behind her competitors.

Unfortunate, but not over.

She started to head north, hearing the crunch of the now-wilting grass beneath her feet. A few minutes nearby it wouldn't hurt it permanently, but any more would cause irreversible damage, which would mean she would be trackable.

I can use that to my advantage.

North. Onwards.

Celia tried not to ponder on her previous thoughts. While they scared her, she had dealt with that before. It didn't matter now, it just got in the way.

She hated her thoughts. They hated her back.

Okay what now

@Edema Rue/ @Invisible/ @SmilingPanda19/ @The Wandering Wizard/ idk who else /

41 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Do you really think you can’t win?”

"I think if I tried..."

She hesitated.

"Nah. Who am I kidding. If I tried, I wouldn't be able to either."

She laughed a little.

logging off for the night, sorry!!

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I think if I tried..."

She hesitated.

"Nah. Who am I kidding. If I tried, I wouldn't be able to either."

She laughed a little.

You’re all good!

“What if…you had help?”

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I don't know, could be good or bad."

They start walking deeper into the hills... @SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Ok…oh, I should probably open this,” he said, slinging his bag from off his back. @Edema Rue

Before he could open it, the ground collapsed beneath them. They fell about 10 feet before landing in a dark tunnel. 

1 hour ago, ..... said:

did anyone see this? 

Ah, sorry I missed it. Which area is he in?

55 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

speaking

to be told

s i l e n c e

to be still

u  n  d  e  f  i  n  e

to be alone

a   w   a   k   e   n

to be forgotten

b    e    c    o    m    e 

to be changed

u     n     r     a     v     e     l     e     d

to be forgiven

>>>

Celia snapped out of her thoughts. Disruptive as they may be, they were not the main concern. A quick scan of her surroundings suggested that she was a fair bit behind her competitors.

Unfortunate, but not over.

She started to head north, hearing the crunch of the now-wilting grass beneath her feet. A few minutes nearby it wouldn't hurt it permanently, but any more would cause irreversible damage, which would mean she would be trackable.

I can use that to my advantage.

North. Onwards.

Celia tried not to ponder on her previous thoughts. While they scared her, she had dealt with that before. It didn't matter now, it just got in the way.

She hated her thoughts. They hated her back.

@Edema Rue/ @Invisible/ @SmilingPanda19/ @The Wandering Wizard/ idk who else /

The further North she walks, the snowier the ground gets. Soon, there's nearly a foot of snow for her to trudge through.

3 minutes ago, ..... said:

It gets warmer and warmer. The ground completely flat, open and almost like a desert, except for the looming black mountain that seems to draw closer with every step.

15 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

It gets warmer and warmer. The ground completely flat, open and almost like a desert, except for the looming black mountain that seems to draw closer with every step.

rob set out for the mountain stoping and taking a small drink every half hour or so.