Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

9 hours ago, justice magician said:

"That's pretty much all there is to it," He said with a shrug. "The ghosts ended up being nice, just a little confused, so they let me go-- oh, and Kaza got kidnapped for a little which was worrisome, but we both got out alright."

"Have you met the other tributes?"

12 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Have you met the other tributes?"

"Just one other guy who I fought briefly, but i didn't know his name (royalbeemages pc) and the guy that Kaza beat up earlier (weaver of lights pc)."

He hesitated, then added, "A friend of mine I knew before all this was in the past games, if that counts."

Edited by justice magician

On 4/16/2024 at 9:34 AM, justice magician said:

"Just one other guy who I fought briefly, but i didn't know his name (royalbeemages pc) and the guy that Kaza beat up earlier (weaver of lights pc)."

He hesitated, then added, "A friend of mine I knew before all this was in the past games, if that counts."

Jane nodded.

"There are still many left out there."

On 4/16/2024 at 10:18 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Kaza sighs. "My brother was Ayck. And I beat up your friend, Aaron."

"My condolences for your brother, Kaza. Did Aaron die quickly?"

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Jane nodded.

"There are still many left out there."

"My condolences for your brother, Kaza. Did Aaron die quickly?"

"Right," 

He glanced around. "Do you have any kind of game plan? We've kinda just being wandering around."

On 3/31/2024 at 4:04 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

Adonis pressed his foot against their chest as he held the spear and their throat. 
blood! That was all that Adonis could see as he fell back having just killed @Scars of Hathsin

On 3/27/2024 at 7:45 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"uhh no your not!" adonis said pulling out his spear and pushing them onto their back with his foot. he aimed the spear at @Scars of Hathsin's through while his foot was still on their chest and pressed down.

Home, District Orodain

Douglas grabbed his brothers hand, walking him along the footpath towards the city centre. he was in an oddly good mood. Perhaps it is all the money in my pocket he thinks smugly to himself. The crude buildings of the outskirts of town slowly turned concrete as they neared the centre, where hundreds of people stood underneath the sun, which beat down upon them. 

He glances at his brother, who is smiling at his new toy. It was a dog shaped toy. Stuffed full of something soft. He smiles again. That little thing has kept his brother busy the past few days, and the toy puppy had already become a pilot, a game maker, and many other things. 

He pulls his brother towards him, and lifting him up, he settles him on his own shoulders, watching as the show starts. peacekeepers much up on the stages, heading towards the ball that contained the names of people from all over the district. 

The lady up the front reaches the balls and addresses the audience. He watches, but does not hear anything. Someone calls his name. He looks up. The lady out the front calls his name again. he sits there stunned. Everyone nearby looks at him. His brother makes a sound. And he feels tears drop on his head. "No" he hears his brother say in a wobbly voice above him. Which started to dissolve. He tries to get him off his shoulders, to sooth him, but his brother starts crying. "Not you too" he sobs trying to hold on. Peacekeepers come towards him intent on taking him away. He tries to head towards the stage, but his brother kept holding onto him. He glances around. Praying to the Almighty or whoever was up there to help him. His brother keeps clinging to him. 

"Please forgive me" he says to his brother. Who peers up at him, and he delivers an uppercut to the young boys chin, trying to put some but not a lot of force behind it. "I love you" DOuglas says to his brothers body as it crumples to the cement, he sees one of the caregivers and tosses her his bag of money motioning to his younger brother. Hoping she will understand. She nods in conformation, and he gets dragged to the stage. His brother getting picked up gently by the woman. He stares straight ahead for the rest of the ceremony, small silent tears rolling down his face, and as he goes into the hal, he hears his brothers voice behind him "Douglas"

Hunger Games Arena

Douglas feels a sharp pain between his ribs, and briefly flares his powers, only for them to fail an instant later. A spear. He feels the spear travel through his body, and his breathing hitches, as it goes through a lung. The shaft and head slide out the front of his body smoothly, and he suddenly feels the pain.It burns through him, from the entry and exit wounds, and spreading out, like fire. He gasps again, and it feels like napalm was poured down his throat. he coughs, and notices the red. 

So this is how I die, he thinks to himself. Slaughtered like an animal, without a chance to fight back

He feels the person drag the spear out of his body. His body convulsing as he does so, and feels things ripping inside of him. No 

He tries to rise, but the pain was too much, and he falls back down. The small thump as he hit the ground sounded pitiful. "I am so sorry Aiden" he tries to say, or mutter anything. But nothing comes out, and he feels a tug, and slowly drifts away like a leaf in the breeze. His hands reaching out for someone that would never see him again.

Ex-Home, District Orodain

Aiden watches as his brother dies on the screen, the camera zooming up on the face that Aiden loved. His fae twists in a grimace, as he feels his brothers pain, the defiance. The love. He doubles over, the pain turning his vision black for a second. The killed is now on the screen, looking at the other. 

I will get you for this 

His mind latches on the thought, and it bounces around his head, growing stronger and stronger. It stops. The pain. He feels something slip away from him, and he feels tears run down his small cheeks, and onto the clothing that he wore, and onto the small dog toy that his brother had got him. He clutched it in both hands. Wanting not to let go of his brother, but feels him pull away, into another place.

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Home, District Orodain

Douglas grabbed his brothers hand, walking him along the footpath towards the city centre. he was in an oddly good mood. Perhaps it is all the money in my pocket he thinks smugly to himself. The crude buildings of the outskirts of town slowly turned concrete as they neared the centre, where hundreds of people stood underneath the sun, which beat down upon them. 

He glances at his brother, who is smiling at his new toy. It was a dog shaped toy. Stuffed full of something soft. He smiles again. That little thing has kept his brother busy the past few days, and the toy puppy had already become a pilot, a game maker, and many other things. 

He pulls his brother towards him, and lifting him up, he settles him on his own shoulders, watching as the show starts. peacekeepers much up on the stages, heading towards the ball that contained the names of people from all over the district. 

The lady up the front reaches the balls and addresses the audience. He watches, but does not hear anything. Someone calls his name. He looks up. The lady out the front calls his name again. he sits there stunned. Everyone nearby looks at him. His brother makes a sound. And he feels tears drop on his head. "No" he hears his brother say in a wobbly voice above him. Which started to dissolve. He tries to get him off his shoulders, to sooth him, but his brother starts crying. "Not you too" he sobs trying to hold on. Peacekeepers come towards him intent on taking him away. He tries to head towards the stage, but his brother kept holding onto him. He glances around. Praying to the Almighty or whoever was up there to help him. His brother keeps clinging to him. 

"Please forgive me" he says to his brother. Who peers up at him, and he delivers an uppercut to the young boys chin, trying to put some but not a lot of force behind it. "I love you" DOuglas says to his brothers body as it crumples to the cement, he sees one of the caregivers and tosses her his bag of money motioning to his younger brother. Hoping she will understand. She nods in conformation, and he gets dragged to the stage. His brother getting picked up gently by the woman. He stares straight ahead for the rest of the ceremony, small silent tears rolling down his face, and as he goes into the hal, he hears his brothers voice behind him "Douglas"

Hunger Games Arena

Douglas feels a sharp pain between his ribs, and briefly flares his powers, only for them to fail an instant later. A spear. He feels the spear travel through his body, and his breathing hitches, as it goes through a lung. The shaft and head slide out the front of his body smoothly, and he suddenly feels the pain.It burns through him, from the entry and exit wounds, and spreading out, like fire. He gasps again, and it feels like napalm was poured down his throat. he coughs, and notices the red. 

So this is how I die, he thinks to himself. Slaughtered like an animal, without a chance to fight back

He feels the person drag the spear out of his body. His body convulsing as he does so, and feels things ripping inside of him. No 

He tries to rise, but the pain was too much, and he falls back down. The small thump as he hit the ground sounded pitiful. "I am so sorry Aiden" he tries to say, or mutter anything. But nothing comes out, and he feels a tug, and slowly drifts away like a leaf in the breeze. His hands reaching out for someone that would never see him again.

Ex-Home, District Orodain

Aiden watches as his brother dies on the screen, the camera zooming up on the face that Aiden loved. His fae twists in a grimace, as he feels his brothers pain, the defiance. The love. He doubles over, the pain turning his vision black for a second. The killed is now on the screen, looking at the other. 

I will get you for this 

His mind latches on the thought, and it bounces around his head, growing stronger and stronger. It stops. The pain. He feels something slip away from him, and he feels tears run down his small cheeks, and onto the clothing that he wore, and onto the small dog toy that his brother had got him. He clutched it in both hands. Wanting not to let go of his brother, but feels him pull away, into another place.

Now I feel bad… 

12 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Right," 

He glanced around. "Do you have any kind of game plan? We've kinda just being wandering around."

"None at all. But let's keep walking."

11 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"aaron is still alive!"

Jane looked confused for a moment.

"You had mentioned... That I had given you a kill..."

She shook her head, though she did seem happy for a moment.

48 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"No, i gave you that kill"

52 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

hehe sorry I'm nitpicky but . . .

"We weren't walking," Sharpo said, standing and throwing his bag over his shoulder. "But alright."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"No, i gave you that kill"

"Whatever it was we may have to face axe dude later, and I'm not excited about it."

1 hour ago, justice magician said:

"We weren't walking," Sharpo said, standing and throwing his bag over his shoulder. "But alright."

"Whatever it was we may have to face axe dude later, and I'm not excited about it."

"Dude could fall over an die, he'll be an easy target."