Smedry Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

42 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Dude could fall over an die, he'll be an easy target."

"Whatever the case is, I'd like to avoid him, he seemed pretty challenging before."

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He flips his knife around. "sounds good, I guess..."

Sharpo eyed Kaza, "Seriously, I don't know if your well enough to handle action yet." 

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"you can yank me if things get too dangerous."

"Okay . . ." He said, but he still seemed worried.

6 hours ago, justice magician said:

hehe sorry I'm nitpicky but . . .

... no comment ._.

"We weren't walking," Sharpo said, standing and throwing his bag over his shoulder. "But alright."

6 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I came from over there," Jane pointed, "There's an abandoned cottage. With an old lady. Seems harmless. You can check it out if you want. Or we can go the other way."

"Whatever it was we may have to face axe dude later, and I'm not excited about it."

"Yeah. He might be mad at you guys. I helped him though. He shouldn't be too upset."

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I came from over there," Jane pointed, "There's an abandoned cottage. With an old lady. Seems harmless. You can check it out if you want. Or we can go the other way."

"Yeah. He might be mad at you guys. I helped him though. He shouldn't be too upset."

"You think she'd have some food?" Sharpo asked.

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"She had tea," Jane shrugged.

"Better than the bark we ate last night, right Kaza?" Sharpo said with a grin. "If we've no where else to go, I think it might be good to stop by there."

4 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Better than the bark we ate last night, right Kaza?" Sharpo said with a grin. "If we've no where else to go, I think it might be good to stop by there."

"Okay! It was back that way... You see that chimney back there?"

Jane began walking, swinging her pack over her shoulders.

42 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Okay! It was back that way... You see that chimney back there?"

Jane began walking, swinging her pack over her shoulders.

Sharpo followed, dragging Kaza along.

14 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

They reached the cottage, and Jane knocked briskly. @Edema Rue

*whispers* I’m so sorry I’ve completely fallen off the shard-

tech week is killing me-

is this the old lady cottage that Jane just came from?

23 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

*whispers* I’m so sorry I’ve completely fallen off the shard-

tech week is killing me-

is this the old lady cottage that Jane just came from?

no problem!! <33

gl w tech week- mine is next week :00

yep! same cottage, but now kaza and sharpo are with her too

Posted (edited)

Hello there, friends!

We’ve slowed down a lot, which is fine, I’m definitely part of the problem, but let’s see if we can’t pick things up a bit shall we? If I’m mentioning you, it‘s because you’re still alive (as far as I know). So, let’s play! We can do trauma, pain, misery, and anything else your heart desires!

(note, sometime this week the less active of us will likely be dying so that we can have a lovely endgame.)

So…let’s play!

@Weaver of Lights @Ravenclawjedi42 @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @TwinSouls @..... @justice magician @Lotus Blossom @SmilingPanda19 @The Wandering Wizard @InvisibIe @Ancient Elantrian

Edited by Edema Rue

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Come in,” a shaky voice called. 

"I brought friends," Jane said in a low voice as she creaked open the door, nodding to Kaza and Sharpo. @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

So, let’s play! We can do trauma, pain, misery, and anything else your heart desires!

(note, sometime this week the less active of us will likely be dying so that we can have a lovely endgame.)

exciting :D 

love trauma pain and misery !!

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I brought friends," Jane said in a low voice as she creaked open the door, nodding to Kaza and Sharpo. @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded

“O-oh, come on in!” She called. Night has fallen here also.

30 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Night has fallen. 

28 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I can take first watch, if you all want to sleep. I’ll yell for you if anything comes.”

@RoyalBeeMage @Lord Spirit @TwinSouls @.....

shaking his head adonis looks over at them. "i don't think you should. you look like you need rest. I'll take first watch. go see if the others want to create a fire over there." adonis said pointing to the side of the area next to the lake.

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Hello there, friends!

We’ve slowed down a lot, which is fine, I’m definitely part of the problem, but let’s see if we can’t pick things up a bit shall we? If I’m mentioning you, it‘s because you’re still alive (as far as I know). So, let’s play! We can do trauma, pain, misery, and anything else your heart desires!

So…let’s play!

@Weaver of Lights @Ravenclawjedi42 @Lord Spirit @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded @The Honorable One @TwinSouls @..... @justice magician @Lotus Blossom @SmilingPanda19 @The Wandering Wizard @InvisibIe @Ancient Elantrian

can we have violance and disagreements!

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

shaking his head adonis looks over at them. "i don't think you should. you look like you need rest. I'll take first watch. go see if the others want to create a fire over there." adonis said pointing to the side of the area next to the lake.

“No need for a fire, it’ll just draw others. I say we all just sleep here. And wake me up for second watch.”

He closed his eyes.