Spoilers!! The complete timeline of the cosmere

IndigoBlue

I want to piece together everything that has happened of value with all the characters. since I don't really want to write it all, please complete the timeline in the comments. Thanks. I'm a bit new here, and I've read all but the last 3 books of wax and wayne, and warbreaker. I'm interested heavily with the cosmere but I think it would be beneficial to all of us if we had a full timeline to try to figure out what we're missing. I'll go first:

16 people plus Hoid kill Adonalsium, but he shatters into only 16 pieces. The Shards split into groups of 2s and 3s and are bound to their own worlds. (correct anything if it's wrong please) Hoid discovers he can world hop because he isn't a cognitive shadow and that becomes the start of his story.

2 hours ago, IndigoBlue said:

I want to piece together everything that has happened of value with all the characters. since I don't really want to write it all, please complete the timeline in the comments. Thanks. I'm a bit new here, and I've read all but the last 3 books of wax and wayne, and warbreaker. I'm interested heavily with the cosmere but I think it would be beneficial to all of us if we had a full timeline to try to figure out what we're missing. I'll go first:

16 people plus Hoid kill Adonalsium, but he shatters into only 16 pieces. The Shards split into groups of 2s and 3s and are bound to their own worlds. (correct anything if it's wrong please) Hoid discovers he can world hop because he isn't a cognitive shadow and that becomes the start of his story.

Topics like this already exist on the forum.

https://roshar.17thshard.com/#/en - here is an interactive map of Roshar, which shows all events happening in SA

Here is another timeline of all major events relative to other books.

Here are the most recent topics about Cosmere timeline (spoilers for Mistborn Era 2 and Warbreaker included):