Era 2 Mistborn Hunger Games

1 hour ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Rob

Rob nervously watches the reaping. It'e his last year of the reaping, and he's nervous for what could happen. A small crowd of young children huddles up against his legs. He had collected a following of young ones from his time in the streets. He loved all of them to death. 

Bob Pollino walks onstage. "And welcome to this year's reaping!" a couple halfhearted claps follow. "Let's choose our female winner!"

He choses a name. Bob doesn't know the girl, but she looks terrified. 

"And our male!" he announces. "Lem Garth."

Lem! Had he just chosen Lem? He looks down at the little child, barely twelve. He is shaking in fright. Rob couldn't let him go, could he? the child wouldn't survive a second. Before Lem can walk up, rob raises his hand. "I volunteer as tribute!"

Rob gulped and walked up to the stage nervously pulling out a block of wood and his knife and starting to carve it, he hoped that Lem and the others would be okay while he was gone.

8 minutes ago, ..... said:

Rob gulped and walked up to the stage nervously pulling out a block of wood and his knife and starting to carve it, he hoped that Lem and the others would be okay while he was gone.

You soon find yourself in the Justice building hugging goodbye to all of your young followers.

Just now, TheFrugalWizard said:

He eyes you. "We've still got some adventuring to do, young one."

“Adventuring? I thought I was about to be killed in an arena by a bunch of kids.”

7 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Adventuring? I thought I was about to be killed in an arena by a bunch of kids.”

He sighs. "I just don't want to lose you, kid. You're a good student, despite what you may think."

On 3/4/2024 at 3:16 PM, Edema Rue said:

Lol do you even understand how the Alleyverse works

28 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The leaders of the SC must have deemed this thread unworthy

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

The leaders of the SC must have deemed this thread unworthy

what do you mean by this?

5 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

He sighs. "I just don't want to lose you, kid. You're a good student, despite what you may think."

"when have i seen you before?"

Posted (edited)

Hold on, hold on. WHAT is going on? 

@Aeoryi I'm sorry, what is the Alley verse? This RP is totally standalone. Please explain.

@WitistheBest (sorry no clue what those letters are) Is there something wrong?

@RoyalBeeMage You said your character had this intergalactic explorer mentor that you were going on adventures with. Am I wrong?

Edited by TheFrugalWizard
Trying to fix username prob...?

29 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

@RoyalBeeMage You said your character had this intergalactic explorer mentor that you were going on adventures with. Am I wrong?

oh i thought that this was a previous hungergames vetren

30 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

@WltlstneBést

wit is the best

Just now, TheFrugalWizard said:

Oh yes. This is your mentor from your travels, saying goodbye to you in the Justice Building.

oh ok. ignore everything i had said. 

13 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

"i do my best."

11 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

*winces* sorry.

10 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

No, just that it isn't related to the hunger games that happen there, that's all :) 

You all soon find yourselves arriving at the Capitol. You are each led to seperate rooms for the night.

@RoyalBeeMage

Your mentor is a very fit, confident man named Ellis. He was a career and intends to see you win the games. After a quick chat, he sends you to get some rest.

The next morning, you meet your stylist, Messala. He congratulates you and  dresses you up in lavish clothing, showing off the sparkes and glitter of your district. Before you know it, you are being showed off to the Capitol on a chariot of gold.

@.....

The train ride is long and lonley. You spend the time working of carvings of the companionship you are already missing. You don't chat much with the girl, who's name is Emma, but your mentor tries to make conversation. He's a rough man who has skin like a bear and called Clog by most people. You are at the Capitol in a jiffy.

Your stylist is not very bright. She's a young trainee in style school, and decides that you would look nice as logs in the parade. She puts you in massive foam log costumes, and asks you to smile out of the awkward hole cut in the front of the thing. You're sure you'll be the laughingstock of the games.

@justice magician

Sharice has no clue what's going on. They'd whisked her away and shoved her on a train headed... somewhere. It was a boring trip. she found ways to amuse herself though, like hiding in the cupboards of the kitchens and surprising the cook. That woman was like a mouse, she was. Always squeaking at the first sign of danger.

She didn't like when all those stylists put their hands all over her either. She could style her own costume, thank you very much. The stylist, an eccentric man with about eight hundred rings dressed her up in a flowing blue gown that should have represented the ocean. Sharice thought it looked more like a yak that got zapped by lightning. Either way, the ceremony was about to start.

@Lord Spirit

Arthur quietly slipped onto the train. He was working on a het that he hoped to finish by the end of the ride. There was a distraction, however. Both his mentor, a lanky fellow with bulging eyes, and Allie, the girl tribute, kept trying to talk with him. Turn a corner, and they were there. He was especially annoyed with Klek, the mentor. Allie was fine. She was starting to grow on him. He couldn't stand Klek, though. constantly bothering him. Sometimes he just used his bronze to fall asleep whenever he saw the man.

Eventually, he made it to the Capitol. His stylist dressed him and Allie up in the most akward quilt-kilt he'd ever seen. It was absolutely hideous to behold. Arthur, as a tailor, was disgusted by it. But here he was. The Hunger Games.

@TheRavenHasLanded

Cerca way hyped. He was getting lots of advice from his mentor and had been practicing his abilities a little when he could. He couldn't wait to smash some skulls. The games called to him, begging him to become the champion.

He eventually found himself with his stylist. She went with a crazy-looking battle machine suit. It had mock rotary guns, power armor, and even what looked like a rocket launsher. It was wild, unheard of, and wicked cool. Cerca was ready to crash some parties.

1 minute ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Your mentor is a very fit, confident man named Ellis. He was a career and intends to see you win the games. After a quick chat, he sends you to get some rest.

The next morning, you meet your stylist, Messala. He congratulates you and  dresses you up in lavish clothing, showing off the sparkes and glitter of your district. Before you know it, you are being showed off to the Capitol on a chariot of gold.

roy fained looking board as if he was used to seeing the imence welth of the capital as he was lead on the chariot.

29 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

@justice magician @..... @Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded @RoyalBeeMage

You are soon placed into the training area where you can train, meet with other tributes, and make alliances.

whoops sorry I didn't reply

Sharice sits on the edge of the area nonchalantly. She was just thankful she had been able to get out of that murder of a ceremony dress. Maybe she could make some alliances while she was here.

31 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

@justice magician @..... @Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded @RoyalBeeMage

You are soon placed into the training area where you can train, meet with other tributes, and make alliances.

Arthur heads towards the edible plants area. He knows nothing of wilderness survival and he needs to learn as much as possible it he wants to survive. He doubted he would be able to catch any animals, so his plan was to hide and live off of berries as long as possible.