Era 2 Mistborn Hunger Games

9 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharice sits on the edge of the area nonchalantly. She was just thankful she had been able to get out of that murder of a ceremony dress. Maybe she could make some alliances while she was here.

Your mentor walks up to you. "Dear, you've got to start training," she says. "You'll end up dying! Go, get some training in, and make a few alliances."

8 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Arthur heads towards the edible plants area. He knows nothing of wilderness survival and he needs to learn as much as possible it he wants to survive. He doubted he would be able to catch any animals, so his plan was to hide and live off of berries as long as possible.

There's an old, grizzled man there who can hardly see. "Another trainee, eh? Come to learn how not to kill themselves? Well, let's get you started."

After a few minutes, another guy walks over, and picks up a sheet of information. "Hey. I'm Kell. District 6. What's your name?"

2 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Your mentor walks up to you. "Dear, you've got to start training," she says. "You'll end up dying! Go, get some training in, and make a few alliances."

There's an old, grizzled man there who can hardly see. "Another trainee, eh? Come to learn how not to kill themselves? Well, let's get you started."

After a few minutes, another guy walks over, and picks up a sheet of information. "Hey. I'm Kell. District 6. What's your name?"

Sharice reluctantly gets up and starts looking around for someone to spar with. She moves up to the group of guys who seemed to be talking (Kell, old guy and Arthur).

"Hello!"

Edited by justice magician

12 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

9 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharice reluctantly gets up and starts looking around for someone to spar with. She moves up to the group of guys who seemed to be talking (Kell, old guy and Arthur).

"Hello!"

Arthur pointedly ignores the other tributes and focuses on the guide. He didn't want to get to know people he might have to kill, and he needs to learn how to survive on his own. He also just didn't like being around others.

21 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Arthur pointedly ignores the other tributes and focuses on the guide. He didn't want to get to know people he might have to kill, and he needs to learn how to survive on his own. He also just didn't like being around others.

35 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Hello!"

"All them tributes are swarmin me! I ain't young enough for this anymore." The old guy stomps off.

"That was dramatic," notes Kell. He turns to Scharice. "I'm Kell. I haven't gotten anything out of this one yet," he gestures to Arthur. "What's your name?"

50 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

"All them tributes are swarmin me! I ain't young enough for this anymore." The old guy stomps off.

"That was dramatic," notes Kell. He turns to Scharice. "I'm Kell. I haven't gotten anything out of this one yet," he gestures to Arthur. "What's your name?"

"Sharice," She replied, "It's nice to meet you."

2 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

"So how are you planning to survive this? Do you have any special skills?"

"Well I can fight already fight pretty well, so that should be an advantage, what about you?"

43 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Well I can fight already fight pretty well, so that should be an advantage, what about you?"

He shrugs. "I've always been a runner. I should be able to outrun most of the kids there." He pauses. "Hey, how would you like to team up?"

3 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

He shrugs. "I've always been a runner. I should be able to outrun most of the kids there." He pauses. "Hey, how would you like to team up?"

She smiled. "I'd love to! A runner on my side would be very useful."

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

He smiles. "Great! Keep an eye out for anyone who might be an asset - but no careers!"

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

He smiles. "Great! Keep an eye out for anyone who might be an asset - but no careers!"

Just now, TheFrugalWizard said:

"Right," she glanced around. "Would you like to spar while we wait for others to show up?"

1 hour ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

He grins, then grabs the closest weapon, a spear. "It's on!"

Sharice grabs a wooden sword. Acting quickly, she swings at his midsection.

12 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

@justice magician @..... @Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded @RoyalBeeMage

You are soon placed into the training area where you can train, meet with other tributes, and make alliances.

roy walks over to the weapons training area. he picks up a dagger and throws it. it strikes true on the target dummie.

20 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy walks over to the weapons training area. he picks up a dagger and throws it. it strikes true on the target dummie.

Your mentor, a very fit young woman, walks over. She is clearly very impressed. "I didn't know you could throw," she comments. "Show me again."

51 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharice grabs a wooden sword. Acting quickly, she swings at his midsection.

He easily blocks you and knocks the sword backward. He twists the spear so that the blunt end hits your side.

9 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Your mentor, a very fit young woman, walks over. She is clearly very impressed. "I didn't know you could throw," she comments. "Show me again."

He easily blocks you and knocks the sword backward. He twists the spear so that the blunt end hits your side.

roy picks up a knife again and aims again.

11 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

She recovers quickly, using the momentum from the hit to move to his side, then she strikes again.

12 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Cerca shot a gun. It was flagrantly loud. “I want this, bad” he rolls over and around objects, hitting targets.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier!

As you shoot, the whole room goes as silent as death. They watch you as you shred each and every target, until it's just you, your gun smoking, in the middle of a silent crowd of onlookers.

1 hour ago, ..... said:

Rob wanders over to where the guy teaching about snares is still carving the block of wood He had originally started carving when he had volunteered for the games.

@TheFrugalWizard

The man has so many piercings it hurts to look at him. He is sitting cross-legged when you walk over to him. 

"Ah, so you would like to learn the art of snares?"

On 3/15/2024 at 6:53 AM, TheFrugalWizard said:

As you shoot, the whole room goes as silent as death. They watch you as you shred each and every target, until it's just you, your gun smoking, in the middle of a silent crowd of onlookers.

He looks over, grinning like a maniac. "I dont think i even emptied the cartridge!"

36 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharice uses the distraction to get an extra swing on Kell while he's not looking.

He grunts at the blow then smiles.

@RoyalBeeMage @Lord Spirit @justice magician @TheRavenHasLanded @.....

Can you each choose 3 total skills to train in for the games? I already have:

@justice magician Sparring

@Lord Spirit Edible plants

@..... Snares