Era 2 Mistborn Hunger Games

2 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Are you focused on supplies or killing other tributes?

You're able to snatch the gun and a pack of daggers, but another tribute, a boy, begins to attack you.

Many of the other tributes are already there. A few of them have weapons and are advancing. You can either go for better items and risk getting killed or take the pack on the ground in front of you that most likley has worse items.

Sharice dodges, and starts running down as fast as possible, trying to outrun him.

"Come on Kell!"

2 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Sharice dodges, and starts running down as fast as possible, trying to outrun him.

"Come on Kell!"

Kell sees you and curses. He flings a knife from his hand, and by some miracle, it hits your persuer's arm. You're home free. Which direction do you head, and how do you cross the lake?

10 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Kell sees you and curses. He flings a knife from his hand, and by some miracle, it hits your persuer's arm. You're home free. Which direction do you head, and how do you cross the lake?

Sharice runs west, towards the forest.

Is the lake too big to swim across?

Just now, justice magician said:

Sharice runs west, towards the forest.

Depends. It's about fifty yards across? So yes, swimmable, just depends on who you are, what you're weraing, and how well you can swim. For you, probably. There are rafts floating around, as I mentioned earlier though.

A few tributes are swimming, some of the more tenacious ones are using rafts to hunt down the swimmers. Others are using the rafts for transport across the water.

1 minute ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

A few tributes are swimming, some of the more tenacious ones are using rafts to hunt down the swimmers. Others are using the rafts for transport across the water.

"Hey Kell, can you swim?"

2 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Other tributes are catching up. He doesn't answer, just jumps. No, not jumps - dives. He clearly knows his way around a pool.

Sharice jumps in as well, but swims towards one of the rafts.

14 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Another tribute meets you at the raft. He is from one of the lower districts; you could probably take him.

"HEY wanna team up? Otherwise I'm gonna have to take you out," She says, climbing up onto the raft.

11 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

He pales. "Uh... um... y-yes?"

"Nice!! I'm Sharice, this is Kell!" She looks over the stuff on the raft. 

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Nice!! I'm Sharice, this is Kell!" She looks over the stuff on the raft. 

There is a bag that is so brightly colored, it hurts to look at. Inside is a sleeping bag (also coloerd neon), an empty waterskin (colored the color of street traffic director's coats), and a bottle of idodine that can purify water (colored - you guessed it! - bright orange.)

42 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

There is a bag that is so brightly colored, it hurts to look at. Inside is a sleeping bag (also coloerd neon), an empty waterskin (colored the color of street traffic director's coats), and a bottle of idodine that can purify water (colored - you guessed it! - bright orange.)

"Nice, they're all my favorite colour!" Sharice swung the bag over her shoulder after putting her weapons inside. "So what's your name?" She asked their new companion.

2 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Nice, they're all my favorite colour!" Sharice swung the bag over her shoulder after putting her weapons inside. "So what's your name?" She asked their new companion.

"J-Jarce," he says. He's clearly terrified.

9 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

"J-Jarce," he says. He's clearly terrified.

"It's nice to meet you! I hope we don't have to brutally murder each other later, right Kell?"

23 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

He grunts. He's focused on getting you guys across the lake.

She starts to help him paddle. "What's our strategy?"

16 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

"Not die."

"I meant beyond that," She says, chuckling. "I thought we could use the forest as good cover for now . . . it'll be easier to find shelter there too."

On 3/27/2024 at 6:54 PM, justice magician said:

"I meant beyond that," She says, chuckling. "I thought we could use the forest as good cover for now . . . it'll be easier to find shelter there too."

What do you do what you make it to shore?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2024 at 4:36 PM, TheFrugalWizard said:

What do you do what you make it to shore?

When?

When they landed, Sharice hopped off the raft lugging her new bag with her. She immediately started running for the trees. "We need to get under cover as fast as possible guys!!"