Intrusive Sanderson Thoughts

Have you ever been doing something, and an idea pops into your brain that, if only you had investiture... For example, thinking about swallowing a brass button to see if you could burn it, or wishing you could lash yourself into the sky so that the walk home from school was easier. 

Share those experiences here!

40 minutes ago, One of the Ten Fools said:

I have honestly thought about stabbing someone with a pin and then stabbing myself with it to see if I would get powers. 

...😶

Sometimes I wish I was a steel misting so I could get over crowds.

I would be nice to be a tin feruchemist because then when the world gets too loud and bright and annoying you could just make it quiet and you wouldn't even need noise cancelling headphones. And then when the world is dull and boring you could make it feel bright and loud and interesting.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

anyone else seriously consider stabbing their younger sibling with a thumbtack and then stabbing yourself, just to see if you get powers?

P.S: obviously not like lethally, I would try to do that thing where you steal Investiture without killing the subject.

Seriously though, last year, every time I was walking in the halls, I'd pretend to have a shardblade and cut everything. When people looked at me weird and asked what I was doing, I'd answer "Brandon Sanderson stuff." And they'd all be fine with it. At least, the ones who asked, cuz they were in the same class as me in 5th grade, when our SUPER AWESOME BESTEST EVER teacher read Skyward to us, and instantly got like half the class addicted to Brandon Sanderson. I proudly consider myself the mostest addictedest cuz I've read the most brandon Sanderson books of anyone but anyway, they knew I love brandon Sanderson books and so they just "ok" and left me.

Spoiler

Also, if you're wondering why Sanderson is capitalized and Brandon is not, dumb autocorrect is the answer, and I'm too lazy to change it.

Spoiler

AND I'm not the weirdo of the grade! I'm actually the smart one cuz I do accelerated math. I'm surprised I didn't turn into the weirdo, but I guess the actually weirdo is weirder than me.

Edited by Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug

1 hour ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Seriously though, last year, every time I was walking in the halls, I'd pretend to have a shardblade and cut everything. When people looked at me weird and asked what I was doing, I'd answer "Brandon Sanderson stuff." And they'd all be fine with it. At least, the ones who asked, cuz they were in the same class as me in 5th grade, when our SUPER AWESOME BESTEST EVER teacher read Skyward to us, and instantly got like half the class addicted to Brandon Sanderson. I proudly consider myself the mostest addictedest cuz I've read the most brandon Sanderson books of anyone but anyway, they knew I love brandon Sanderson books and so they just "ok" and left me.

Hide contents

Also, if you're wondering why Sanderson is capitalized and Brandon is not, dumb autocorrect is the answer, and I'm too lazy to change it.

Hide contents

AND I'm not the weirdo of the grade! I'm actually the smart one cuz I do accelerated math. I'm surprised I didn't turn into the weirdo, but I guess the actually weirdo is weirder than me.

I'm the wierdo of everything-