The Hunters RP

The reporter turns away and begins speaking to some other people. If you all want to, you can see each other in this place since the two of you both responded, and both just informed each other that you saw monsters on the mountain.

Also, a police car can be seen driving in, far in the distance on a hill towards where the sun had risen.

The reporters look at all of you in shock. They do not believe you, clearly, but play along. "Well, if you saw these monsters, maybe you should try to, i dunno, get rid of them somehow?" They seem skeptical.

The police car drives in and skids to a stop. a tall, lanky officer opens the door, stepping out. he slams the door of the car behind him. " So, there's been another strike." 

22 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

The reporters look at all of you in shock. They do not believe you, clearly, but play along. "Well, if you saw these monsters, maybe you should try to, i dunno, get rid of them somehow?" They seem skeptical.

The police car drives in and skids to a stop. a tall, lanky officer opens the door, stepping out. he slams the door of the car behind him. " So, there's been another strike." 

“What kind of strike?”

9 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Someone was murdered. There was claw marks on the barn door, where something had broken in. These things are real. I think we might need to organize a few people to...neutralize them." The police officer says.

"i would be happy to help in any way i can..."

10 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Well, that's something." He raises his voice. "Anyone who wants to help track down these cursed creatures, follow me!" Then he walks towards the nearby pub, the stag.

roy looks at it critically but ends ups following him into the stag

"Well, I can get ya' some ale or scotch, if you want." The barkeep, a gruff, older man says. "But, it's not free."

The police officer turns to you. "What did you see on the mountain? I know you already spoke to someone, but.. Do you have any details about what's going on in this place?"

16 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"Well, I can get ya' some ale or scotch, if you want." The barkeep, a gruff, older man says. "But, it's not free."

The police officer turns to you. "What did you see on the mountain? I know you already spoke to someone, but.. Do you have any details about what's going on in this place?"

"i could do with a scotch." roy said putting 10 pounds on the table.

"i could try... it was dark. i saw shadows in the distance."

Spoiler

Name Lucy Maeve Stark

job/skills : military sergeant, just out of high school and on break from service right now 

Reason to be on the mountain the night of the event : She needed some fresh air, her ‘siblings’ really get on her nerves sometimes 

Fears : deep water, drowning, water in general

House : (Where do they live, house, shack, squatter, in a hotel for the moment, etc...) a house on the lower side of the mountain, but she was on a hike

Random objects they have on them : her military belt with her cause we went alone (she has a taser, pistol, pepper spray, etc.) 

Amount of money : (low, medium, high, very low, very medium, very high, not actual numbers,) medium, but her adoptive mother is charging her for staying at their house while on her time off

Suddenly a woman comes through the brush. She has some mud on her and she has a belt wrapped around her waist, gun by her side. Her boots cause a few twigs to snap. “Sergeant Stark, sir, can someone explain to me what’s going on by any chance?” Her muddy brown hair is pulled back in a tight bun and she is in more street clothes except for an oversized leather jacket over her, it doesn’t seem to be hers, it’s much too large. She fumbles around on her belt and holds up an ID to one of the policemen. @The Stormfather

Edited by SmilingPanda19

18 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:
  Hide contents

Name Lucy Maeve Stark

job/skills : military sergeant, just out of high school and on break from service right now 

Reason to be on the mountain the night of the event : She needed some fresh air, her ‘siblings’ really get on her nerves sometimes 

Fears : deep water, drowning, water in general

House : (Where do they live, house, shack, squatter, in a hotel for the moment, etc...) a house on the lower side of the mountain, but she was on a hike

Random objects they have on them : her military belt with her cause we went alone (she has a taser, pistol, pepper spray, etc.) 

Amount of money : (low, medium, high, very low, very medium, very high, not actual numbers,) medium, but her adoptive mother is charging her for staying at their house while on her time off

Suddenly a woman comes through the brush. She has some mud on her and she has a belt wrapped around her waist, gun by her side. Her boots cause a few twigs to snap. “Sergeant Stark, sir, can someone explain to me what’s going on by any chance?” Her muddy brown hair is pulled back in a tight bun and she is in more street clothes except for an oversized leather jacket over her, it doesn’t seem to be hers, it’s much too large. She fumbles around on her belt and holds up an ID to one of the policemen. @The Stormfather

Roy looks at the military person in confusion.

"There's been a meteor strike." The police officer says. "Some claim it's brought monsters upon us... And... well we have some evidence that it did. Someone was killed... and by something that was NOT human. We're gonna' try and hunt these things down."

9 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

"There's been a meteor strike." The police officer says. "Some claim it's brought monsters upon us... And... well we have some evidence that it did. Someone was killed... and by something that was NOT human. We're gonna' try and hunt these things down."

“So that’s what the shadows I saw were.”