Hi fellow peoples

I am a avid reader who started reading the cosmere because my brother (who has an account some of you might know) got me too I joined a few weeks ago and have been trying to get the hang of all the stuff on here. It makes me so happy to be able to converse with the other people like me. Please ask me any questions you might have for me. 

54 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Welcome to the Shard! Favorite and least favorite characters? Where in the Cosmere would you live?

Favorite characters are kaladin and kelsier easily and least favorite... Moash...I know basic but I love just about everyone else

29 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

favorate cosmere plant. not planet!

And my favorite cosmere plants are the trees on roshar that lift ran into and knocked over

6 hours ago, strmblsd said:

Favorite characters are kaladin and kelsier easily and least favorite... Moash...I know basic but I love just about everyone else

And my favorite cosmere plants are the trees on roshar that lift ran into and knocked over

good choice. good choice

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Welcome (officially) to the Shard, strmblsd!

If you could visit any country on Roshar for a week, where would you go and why?

ok if i could visit any country i would go to alethcar. #lighteyed #first_class_citizen

23 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

Hey there, stranger! What's your favourite pen?

my favorite pen is of course the ones you can take apart and turn into a miny blowdart gun.

25 minutes ago, The Sibling said:

Welcome to the shard! What's your favourite colour of magic?

Color of magic? Ok so it is the blue tinted glow of stormlight or the crimson of void light. Can't decide.

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

Welcome to the Shard!! Do you have a favorite kind of bagel??

Honestly bagels aren't my favorite but when it comes to them I like normal bagels with tuns of cream cheese on them.

2 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Honestly bagels aren't my favorite but when it comes to them I like normal bagels with tuns of cream cheese on them.

Nice!

29 minutes ago, D.E. said:

Hey, I am kinda new to this whole thing. I just finished Elantris. That was my first book.

Any advice on where I should go next?

Mistborn my personal advice

3 hours ago, D.E. said:

Hey, I am kinda new to this whole thing. I just finished Elantris. That was my first book.

Any advice on where I should go next?

I'v only read the first Mistborn book myself but I started with the Stormlight Archive and It made figureing things out way more difficult so I would 100% agree with reading Mistborn first 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Saw you around but never officially said "Welcome to the Shard @strmblsd!". So,  welcome to the Shard @strmblsd! What's the best Haribo gummy bear flavor? And would you rather be Returned or of the third Heightening? No extra Breaths to start with, just in case you're wondering how to loophole.

On 3/17/2024 at 11:04 PM, strmblsd said:

I know I'm late but hello and welcome! Great choice in favorite characters👌