The Dragonborns (Skyrim Thread)

It seems this Forum has Everything, everything except a Skyrim Thread. 

Hear we role play and discuss anything and everything Skyrim Elder Scrolls 5. 

If you are role playing than you may create your own character (Race, powers, etc etc)

My character is called Tuurjen. my race is a High Elf and I deal in conjuration. 

This is a very chill Thread so please don't make a big deal out of little things.

But feel free to discuss what Elder Scrolls you want

Edited by Knight of Eternal Books

"and then there is the dragonborn,-not to be confused with skyrim's dovakin, that's more like the sorcerer class, D&D's dragonborn is, kinda like a half dragon, but with the origins of legendary Pokemon; nobody knows how they're made." -me explaining D&D.

4 minutes ago, Just_a_Fan said:

"and then there is the dragonborn,-not to be confused with skyrim's dovakin, that's more like the sorcerer class, D&D's dragonborn is, kinda like a half dragon, but with the origins of legendary Pokemon; nobody knows how they're made." -me explaining D&D.

So I take it your a D&D fan?

I really wanna play Skyrim but my parents use Common Sense Media so I can’t yet. (Funny thing is they said no to Skyrim but maybe to Fallout? Dunno why, because my dad has played the latter before, sooo… Also, they said yes to Ghost of Tsushima, so wahoo! 😁)

1 minute ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I really wanna play Skyrim but my parents use Common Sense Media so I can’t yet. (Funny thing is they said no to Skyrim but maybe to Fallout? Dunno why, because my dad has played the latter before, sooo… Also, they said yes to Ghost of Tsushima, so wahoo! 😁)

I Love Ghost of Tsushima! its such a good game. the fighting mechanics are a little odd tho