• 3 weeks later...

Oh! Hehe, I do, I am super slow(literally the slowest on the team during the season but that's okay!), but yes, I do sometimes!

4 hours ago, S. Stormy said:

Oh! Hehe, I do, I am super slow(literally the slowest on the team during the season but that's okay!), but yes, I do sometimes!

No matter how fast or slow, if you run you’re a runner :)

• 2 months later...

Oh, hey. Yeah, I'm definitely not blond. My hair is sepia.

Anyway, what kinda running do you guys do? Long, short? My school XC races are 2 miles; we usually run between 3-5 per practice depending on how fast we are. There's this one kid who's ridiculously fast and manages to do 6 minute miles. Also, he's shorter than me (I'm 5'3"). I'm not a super great runner, so my mile times tend to be between 7-8 minutes most of the time.

I've run a 5K before. I also run track. What are your favorite distances? Mine are the 800 and the 200, though I've never tried 100s (my coach won't let me). I HATE the mile; I have to do it a lot anyway.

School records: long jump: 14. something. 400: 61 seconds. 100: 12. something. 

On 7/19/2024 at 11:35 AM, iLewoArtist29 said:

Oh, hey. Yeah, I'm definitely not blond. My hair is sepia.

Anyway, what kinda running do you guys do? Long, short? My school XC races are 2 miles; we usually run between 3-5 per practice depending on how fast we are. There's this one kid who's ridiculously fast and manages to do 6 minute miles. Also, he's shorter than me (I'm 5'3"). I'm not a super great runner, so my mile times tend to be between 7-8 minutes most of the time.

I've run a 5K before. I also run track. What are your favorite distances? Mine are the 800 and the 200, though I've never tried 100s (my coach won't let me). I HATE the mile; I have to do it a lot anyway.

School records: long jump: 14. something. 400: 61 seconds. 100: 12. something. 

Yo wait I just noticed my long jump is 15'2" so I go farther than your school record but what I currently run is 100 and 300 hurdles

Wait

wait hello psychopaths

i am not one of you

BUT im doing my third triathlon in just under a month

and I’ve been too busy to train

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2024 at 10:27 AM, The Stormfather said:

I ran the 400 at my schools track meet without practising because it was on very short notice and immediately threw up after because normally i run 5k instead of sprints.

But i wasn't dead last, so...

Worth it.

I do distance too, but because of how our meets are formatted, none of the sprint kids can do the 4x4, so my coach makes distance kids do them, and it’s lots of fun