How does reputation work?

How does the reputation system work? I thought it was based on your amount of posts but I have seen quite a few people that have different reputation and number of posts.

2 hours ago, Block said:

How does the reputation system work? I thought it was based on your amount of posts but I have seen quite a few people that have different reputation and number of posts.

Every post has a little heart button on the bottom left corner. Reputation is the count of all the likes your posts gets. For example, I liked your post, and that gave you one reputation (a little one appears by the heart, this is a counter for how much rep the post has). As your reputation increases, your 'title' will change after certain milestones (ex. yours is Skaa right now, mine is Midnight Essence). Your post count is displayed under your rep 'title'. The amount of rep you have is displayed in the achievements section of your profile page. 

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-03-2711_58_55AM.thumb.png.8d38fa4a7da819051074b281be618506.png

Edited by justice magician

33 minutes ago, Block said:

BLUF: The "Heart" (formerly up arrow) in the bottom right of a post is how you award Reputation for a post you like. Reputation earns ranks, which display under your name (usually - mobile varies)

For more info, Please see:

PS: BLUF = Bottom Line Up Front (like a TLDR that comes at the beginning)