1 minute ago, Stick. said:

Huh wait why’d you try to weave block kas 

I mean there's an added layer of - sure it'd prove I'm Amrylin but that's the most pointless role confirmation ever because Amrylin can be of either alignment...

Just now, Aeternum said:

Stick could be Dragon, no?

Dragon is confV. If she's Dragon, then she's especially off limits.

I did explicitly use concentration btw, but I’m p sure that even if you don’t explicitly say ‘im Using concentration” while ur only taking one weave action and no physical action then it is taken as a concentration action 

1 minute ago, Aeternum said:

"Interesting" :P

I'll say sure.

Ooh, Thanks, in what way have they been villagery?

Edited by Stick.
Autocorrect

2 minutes ago, Stick. said:

I did explicitly use concentration btw, but I’m p sure that even if you don’t explicitly say ‘im Using concentration” whole ur only taking one weave action and no physical action then it is taken as a concentration action 

On the one hand I wanted to yell at the thought you decided to be spicy enough and not say you are concentrating and run with the 5% success chance. On the other hand, I also shouldn't be annoyed because this means that the balefire could've failed. On the third hand...

You killing V!Araris without even concentrating is the ultimate disrespect 😔

Edited to add:

So to be clear:

A. If Stick is correct, Aet is lying. You are informed if you are Shielded.
B. If I am correct, Stick is lying.

And both of these are waiting for TUA to return from the war?

Edited by Kasimir

4 minutes ago, Stick. said:

I did explicitly use concentration btw, but I’m p sure that even if you don’t explicitly say ‘im Using concentration” while ur only taking one weave action and no physical action then it is taken as a concentration action 

So like what happened to aet’s action 

On 5/31/2024 at 1:06 AM, Aeternum said:

Idk as in "interesting" as in tbh RBM has been slightly wolfy in PM, but I think that's playstyle + Warder things.

Can you say a bit more about that?

IDK bro I get you have low WiM but at this point, it feels like pulling teeth to press each question.

On 5/31/2024 at 1:04 AM, Kasimir said:

On the one hand I wanted to yell at the thought you decided to be spicy enough and not say you are concentrating and run with the 5% success chance. On the other hand, I also shouldn't be annoyed because this means that the balefire could've failed. On the third hand...

Weaves with 5 complexity count as 4 failures, meaning they will always burn you out if they fail.

The. Disrespect 😱 

Edited to add:

Like. Ok. I don't know how to put it, but...where's the near-lylo urgency. I get it but if you are Village you are not helping. And that's a hard pill to swallow when every single piece of information has to be an interrogation. I'm raising an eyebrow at Aeo's "I didn't feel like putting in an action tbh" too.

I'm pretty much halfway to this but about Stick rn:

Spoiler

384c40ceca0e19191b0e925d72d5a2a228cf411c5109d78d65d5ba9915cb37ed_1.jpg

Just balefire the damn tower and start over again, it's the only way to be sure.

Edited by Kasimir
replaced expired image

7 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Idk as in "interesting" as in tbh RBM has been slightly wolfy in PM, but I think that's playstyle + Warder things.

Yea please elaborate on this - what have you guys been discussing in your PM? Reads, actions, etc. what exactly is it that strikes you as slightly wolfy from RBM in your PM?

TUA has replied. He's claimed to have made a post in this thread but I can't see it. Possible it got eaten up by forum wyrms I guess. @The Unknown Ajah just to actually share the ruling.

A. Balefire beats foxhead. RIP Araris.
B. If you do not do other weaves or take a physical action, TUA assumes the player is concentrating.

Aet

8 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

IDK bro I get you have low WiM but at this point, it feels like pulling teeth to press each question.

The. Disrespect 😱 

Well I was asleep but I take it RBM was going to get voted at d1 and wanted me to vote on the cw to pres for him. Which is fair enough.

And also I expect to get voted today and so goodbye wim!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

At least I haven't self-voted yet :P

Spoiler

Not that I would do that...

Spoiler

Legally this is a joke

1 minute ago, The Unknown Ajah said:

Hi hello, this is pretty much true. I say, "Noted, assuming that's Concentrating" or something like that.

I heard that in a London accent. IDK why.

4 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Well I was asleep but I take it RBM was going to get voted at d1 and wanted me to vote on the cw to pres for him. Which is fair enough.

And also I expect to get voted today and so goodbye wim!

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

At least I haven't self-voted yet :P

Hide contents

Not that I would do that...

Hide contents

Legally this is a joke

Yea I mean they were very clearly trying to survive the d1 exe, but what was it about this that seemed wolfy to u? Self pres js NAI, no? You said you chalked it up to a play style difference, please talk more about that. If you’re village we need all the info we can get 

Just now, Stick. said:

If you’re village we need all the info we can get 

Village with a mechanically impossible failure 🤔

But no, agreed.

Edited to add:

@Stick. Tell me the truth...you forgot to concentrate and TUA told you that and then you were like "oh yes I'm concentrating"...?

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

But no, agreed.

Edited to add:

@Stick. Tell me the truth...you forgot to concentrate and TUA told you that and then you were like "oh yes I'm concentrating"...?

Lol yea when I had it set on a different target during the first half of the night 

9 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I heard that in a London accent. IDK why.

Technically I copied the HI hello from a Canadian, so you're only a couple centuries off.

22 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

The. Disrespect 😱 

Edited to add:

Like. Ok. I don't know how to put it, but...where's the near-lylo urgency. I get it but if you are Village you are not helping. And that's a hard pill to swallow when every single piece of information has to be an interrogation. I'm raising an eyebrow at Aeo's "I didn't feel like putting in an action tbh" too.

I'm pretty much halfway to this but about Stick rn:

Hide contents

media2FGFegvzGa4AAcpl5.png?ex=6659ce06&is=66587c86&hm=eb5194b3fcca4f54a42c0ec986286d5a59dd2689312f1aab984c90cfe9c4d0c5&=

Just balefire the damn tower and start over again, it's the only way to be sure.

If all goes well. Little did I know how true this game's title would be.

8 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Aeternum smh my head 

In case I forget: in the world they try to Shield you, link with me tonight unless Aeo can link too. It's a 50% chance but I can use your statblock that way, which gets around the Shield.

Edited to add:

@Stick. I'd actually suggest you Shield Aet to try to prevent this. I don’t have enough Spirit to Shield unfortunately. Aet can probably try to countershield you but this becomes a statblock war between both of you, and since you can balefire, your statblock might be swole enough to win.

Edited by Kasimir

9 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Yea I mean they were very clearly trying to survive the d1 exe, but what was it about this that seemed wolfy to u? Self pres js NAI, no? You said you chalked it up to a play style difference, please talk more about that. If you’re village we need all the info we can get 

> Is getting voted

> Therefore does not care

Spoiler

That's within my town meta lol but don't read into that

"Interesting"

RBM probably town anyway.

12 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

But no, agreed.

Edited to add:

You mean you don't find me town? But my role PM...

Doesn't matter, town has to vote me to clear Forsaken worlds.

Spoiler

"But Aet, if you're v you need to try hard for the greater good of the town!"

v!Aet is on strike and questioning what on earth he did to his meta, and  e!Aet is sleeping.

Spoiler

Someone's going to one day pull up this game to make inferences on my alignment based off of this as my meta, and I regret to inform them that this was always a terrible game for me and should not be used for my meta.

3 minutes ago, Stick. said:

Aeternum smh my head 

Don't smh at me :P

Spoiler

There's nothing I can really do this game anyway.