5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

In case I forget: in the world they try to Shield you, link with me tonight unless Aeo can link too. It's a 50% chance but I can use your statblock that way, which gets around the Shield.

Linking with me will not benefit you.

1 minute ago, Aeternum said:

Doesn't matter, town has to vote me to clear Forsaken worlds.

You…don’t understand why we are voting you

we’re voting u because u haven’t been truthful about the other action(s) u took and a villager has no reason to lie about that 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Linking with me will not benefit you.

Yeah I'm just assuming V!Stick for the moment and lightly assuming E!Aet. Both Stick and I are Shield candidates. Aet can try to Shield me but the joke's on him as with a glorious 1 Spirit, 1 Air, I actually cannot do any weaves at all without a link. I have 4 Earth which doesn't do anything for me. He can still try me on the assumption I'm lying. The other route has him Shield Stick to take balefire off the table. I'm trying to reduce the problems for Village in that world — my solution is for her to Shield Aet this Turn, and if she loses the statblock war, link with me so we have a 50% chance her statblock returns to play.

What's your view on the RBM claim? I remember you mentioned you feel Bee could be lying.

Edit:

5 minutes ago, Stick. said:

we’re voting u because u haven’t been truthful about the other action(s) u took and a villager has no reason to lie about that 

I would sharpen this to say I don't understand the claimed action coming from a Village mindset and that I also think that if truthful, failure is likely from putting in the kill and using the physical slot.

7 minutes ago, Stick. said:

"Interesting"

5 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Yeah I'm just assuming V!Stick for the moment and lightly assuming E!Aet. Both Stick and I are Shield candidates. Aet can try to Shield me but the joke's on him as with a glorious 1 Spirit, 1 Air, I actually cannot do any weaves at all without a link. I have 4 Earth which doesn't do anything for me. He can still try me on the assumption I'm lying. The other route has him Shield Stick to take balefire off the table. I'm trying to reduce the problems for Village in that world — my solution is for her to Shield Aet this Turn, and if she loses the statblock war, link with me so we have a 50% chance her statblock returns to play.

What's your view on the RBM claim? I remember you mentioned you feel Bee could be lying.

I took all your Spirit :P

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

RBM claimed warder pm with Aeternum, correct? 

Yes

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Yeah.

could be fake, yeah

EDIT:

Aeternum using it as a pushing point against bee is sort of ??

Edited by Aeoryi

Just now, Aeternum said:

"Interesting"

I took all your Spirit :P

Yes

You and Stick both :(

I feel like a Sanderson character tbh. Can't weave without a damn link smh.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

could be fake, yeah

EDIT:

Wdym

They asked, I went "yeah idk" then looked and went "yeah ok"

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

You and Stick both :(

I feel like a Sanderson character tbh. Can't weave without a damn link smh.

I got a solid 5 in Spirit B)

But somehow a 0 in WiM

How so?

Just now, Aeternum said:

I got a solid 5 in Spirit B)

How tf do you, Stick, and CadCom all get 5 Spirit what is this blatant Kas erasure 😭

How so?

doesn't appear e/e avec bee but the prospect of antispew is a thing so I don't know if I should trust it or not.

How tf do you, Stick, and CadCom all get 5 Spirit what is this blatant Kas erasure 😭

You're too powerful, gotta get nerfed somehow :lol:

Just now, Aeternum said:

You're too powerful, gotta get nerfed somehow :lol:

>Most powerful woman in the Tower

>Cannot perform basic weaves without assistance 

doesn't appear e/e avec bee but the prospect of antispew is a thing so I don't know if I should trust it or not.

Fair. I'll want to look in the morning. I recall Mat had a post casing Aet but also felt it arrived late after Aet looked sus as a result of D1. Feeling lazy is normal as this was me for the first chunk of the game + law class but I'd also done the work highlighting the meta difference for him but he sort of didn't want to touch it D1. Need to re-read.

Tbf Bee may very well be self-resolving via Warder link.

1 minute ago, Aeternum said:

But somehow a 0 in WiM

You keep saying this as if you expect it to do something for you :P 

Just now, Kasimir said:

Fair. I'll want to look in the morning. I recall Mat had a post casing Aet but also felt it arrived late after Aet looked sus as a result of D1. Feeling lazy is normal as this was me for the first chunk of the game + law class but I'd also done the work highlighting the meta difference for him but he sort of didn't want to touch it D1. Need to re-read.

It was yesterday, yeah, and mostly done as a result of your Forsaken case as I wanted to actually look at Aet beyond the mech thing. I tried to look for Aet connections and I at least remember thinking Aet/Aeo was not e/e.

Just now, Mat said:

You keep saying this as if you expect it to do something for you :P 

Perhaps someone will find my WiM for me if I keep mentioning it :P

But it won't do anything, I'm just chilling now.

7 minutes ago, Mat said:

and I at least remember thinking Aet/Aeo was not e/e.

So just to clarify, if Aet flips E, from your perspective, Aet's partner has to be in <Stick, Bee, me>?

Edited to add:

Tbh that commits you to Aet's partner in <Bee, me> I think — Aet's D1 read slippage on Stick isn't E/E.

18 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

So just to clarify, if Aet flips E, from your perspective, Aet's partner has to be in <Stick, Bee, me>?

Edited to add:

Tbh that commits you to Aet's partner in <Bee, me> I think — Aet's D1 read slippage on Stick isn't E/E.

I guess yeah. I’d go Aeo over you though. Araris was my leading theory and my Stick not-e/e read was much stronger than my Aeo not-e/e read.

Read wise I v read Aeo more than Bee, but I’m not sure if TKN would risk a two person elim team that has a chance of both dying at once to RNG so I might put Aeo as the most likely teammate anyway.

56 minutes ago, Aeternum said:

Me getting voted out today = Bee might also die?

Yup, so if you’re village u rly gotta show it cuz it’s not just ur life at stake :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

Yup, so if you’re village u rly gotta show it cuz it’s not just ur life at stake :ph34r:

Is there really a point?

With all due respect, I've just come off a game with V!Aet. This isn't his first rodeo and his analysis patterns and Aeo's link both indicate he has played extensively on MU. Extensively enough that:

A. He knows exactly what the stakes are for the Village right now,

B. Is therefore, with all due respect as I myself had 0 WiM early on, making a deliberate choice if Village to play like a Jester/Fool.

I think by this point asking him to make a good Village case isn't really the point. He knows the score and the situation as well as we do. 

The sense that this is a deliberate choice is what hardens my perspective of this exe because I'm perfectly sure we all know what's at stake. I can respect Aet's decision to go to soft openwoofing here. I just don't feel requesting him to try just a bit more for the Village is helpful at this point.

Edited to add:

In a subset of players, I could see having to remind them my vote is never locked until EoD and that moreover if they are Village, I am open to persuasion and that they should leave us with the best positioning to go forwards. I'm trying to phrase this carefully because as I said, I had 0 WiM early on and I hate being E in general and you remember me in Striker's MR. Utter disaster. 

With all of that, maybe more than anything else, I cannot believe an experienced player who is aware of the tightness of the numbers needs to be cajoled and begged into being Village if Village, or reminded of the need to help the Village after death if they have accepted the misexe as inevitable. Perhaps it really is negative WiM. But it's a bridge too far for me.

I honestly do not see the Aeo/Aet e/e allegations here.

Spoiler

worried-nervous-sad-upset-anime-gif-8220

The real question is if we're hunting for Aeternum's partner, who should we be looking for? 

I personally think another weaver makes sense to be teamed with Aeternum, which makes me more suspicious of stick. I do agree that Bee doesn't make sense as a partner if they are warders, but the idea of it is that Bee and Aeternum are faking being warders to be not paired. That does seem like a bit of a reach, so instead I'm just going to say that 4/9 weavers in a game this size is amendable, especially if the weavers on the townsided have higher stats, and the weavers on the Elim side have less than average stats- of course, that means they could've linked up on N1 and shot Cadcom with Fireball! And carried out the physical kill on araris but that means stick is a liar and therefore it has to be stick.

Understand?