1 minute ago, The Unknown Ajah said:

Cycle closed a bit ago. Got caught up in the write-up.

Shhh, I haven't finished WoT yet.

oh.... sorry! what book are you on?

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

oh.... sorry! what book are you on?

I don't actually care. I never would have read WoT if it wasn't for spoilers. I think I just started a Crown of Swords? Or maybe the next one? I don't remember. 

Just now, The Unknown Ajah said:

I don't actually care. I never would have read WoT if it wasn't for spoilers. I think I just started a Crown of Swords? Or maybe the next one? I don't remember. 

oh so about half way! wait... has a winter's heart happened yet? i don't have the book order memorised like my dad... i don't think it has...

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

oh so about half way! wait... has a winter's heart happened yet? i don't have the book order memorised like my dad... i don't think it has...

No. Winter's Heart is 9, Crossroads is 10. I only know this because I read WoT around the time we thought Crossroads was going to be the last book ever, but also we should probably stop it since the Turn is over >>

Posted (edited)

Night Two - A Forsaken, and a Man, Facing Death

~

The mob gathered once again, but the Amyrlin knew it had to be controlled. But, as is the way of mobs, it couldn't be controlled by anything less than mass compulsion.

The Amyrlin clambered into its path, tried to reason with it, but reason is not the language with which it spoke. She was almost swept up in it, but linked with several others of her retinue created a path out of the crowd.

The Amyrlin looked to the sisters of the Red Ajah that joined her. Once she had been one of them, looking up to the woman on the Amyrlin Seat. Now, that was her. And she needed to inspire. 

“You know what we have to do,” she said.

They linked together once again and ran ahead of the crowd, weaving a compulsion to put the Forsaken they were hunting to shame. They calmed the mob. They shaped it and controlled it. They made it susceptible to when the Amyrlin once again stepped in front and spoke.

This time, the mob stopped. This time, the people listened. And this time, when the crowd left, they were at the Amyrlin's back.

They followed her through the halls of the White Tower until they reached the rooms of the now revealed Forsaken. She kneeled outside in plain view.

She looked up, and even as the Linked sisters readied a weave to kill her with Balefire, the Forsaken leveled a finger at a man just beyond them. Even as the Forsaken died, a web of spirit flew at the man. Even as the Forsaken disappeared in Balefire's fury, the man fell. The Balefire not strong enough to reverse his fate.

A woman knelt beside him. She asked him what was wrong.

“Everything.”

~

If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips.

~

Aeternum has died! They were the Forsaken!

RoyalBeeMage has died! They were a Warder of the White Tower.

Vote Count:

Aeternum (5): Kas, Stick, Mat, Aeo, Bee

Some things to note:

• PMs are essentially closed. You may only use any Warder PMs you may have been sent, though you can send in your actions to be able to PM next turn

• Within the rules documents, you can see which actions are day/night specific with the ●/○ markings.

• This cycle will end at 7:30 AM Mountain Time on Monday the 3rd of May

• Try not to die intravenously, and have fun!

Rules doc for your convenience:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RUs0JIvdKusLrELi6kEZs9LZUdpeXh-_GB8oW2c5ejA/edit?usp=drivesdk

Player List:

Spoiler
  • @Aeoryi
  • Aeternum Forsaken
  • RoyalBeeMage Warder
  • @Stick.
  • @Mat
  • CadCom Aes Sedai
  • @Kasimir
  • Wierdo Aes Sedai
  • Araris Valerian Lord of Luck

Edited by The Unknown Ajah

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Ajah said:

Aeternum has died! They were the Forsaken!

RoyalBeeMage has died! They were a Warder of the White Tower.

RIP Bee :(

Can we have a vc by the way?

Edited to add:

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

rigged

Were you Shielded?

the Forsaken can perform weaves with 100% success

I know, I was curious about whether you can do it for a Complexity 6 weave, but have my answer.

Just now, Stick. said:

ok we can exe aeo tomorrow no problem

Yeah.

@The Unknown Ajah Any chance we can ask for a bit of an acceleration on the last two Turns, or doesn't work for your schedule? @Elandera as well. We'd definitely need everyone to agree, but feels weird sitting it out for two 48 hour cycles when faction lines are drawn at the moment.

12 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Yeah.

@The Unknown Ajah Any chance we can ask for a bit of an acceleration on the last two Turns, or doesn't work for your schedule? @Elandera as well. We'd definitely need everyone to agree, but feels weird sitting it out for two 48 hour cycles when faction lines are drawn at the moment.

I probably could if everyone agreed. I'll have to see when I get to sleep tonight. If everyone agrees to it, I'll tell you in 10 hours from now.

Just now, The Unknown Ajah said:

I probably could if everyone agreed. I'll have to see when I get to sleep tonight. If everyone agrees to it, I'll tell you in 10 hours from now.

Aight. For the record, if I'm somehow not dead tonight, my vote will be on Aeo, if it helps with this.

Edited to add:

Like ok in theory yes, play to the end at lylo, but also...tbh, if Stick is right and Aeo is openwolfing then I'm less convinced it's worth spending the emotional and mental energy trying to get it right.

ok wait kas can just use my stats to balefire aeo tonight 

it's UNSTOPPABLE 

I'm down for this. I'm always down for the chance to burn the sick and twisted in Heaven's purifying fire 😔

Spoiler

digimon-adventure.gif

I did do a PM action for the Night turn, Kas, but I literally sent zero PMs and forgot to renew it for this turn 💀 

Shouldn’t matter though lol

1 minute ago, Mat said:

I did do a PM action for the Night turn, Kas, but I literally sent zero PMs and forgot to renew it for this turn 💀 

Shouldn’t matter though lol

RIP my dude :P 

Edited by Kasimir