4 minutes ago, The Unknown Ajah said:

I'm going to ping everyone involved tomorrow to see where we're at.

sounds good. i just wanted to make some traffic in the mean time. see if anyone remembers that way...

I'm still in :)

49 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

I'm not super sure if I can or can't. Dealing with a second round of COVID so it's down to when this runs and all. Maybe keep me posted?

Feel better soon Kas!

Posted (edited)

@Faerie Braids

@DrakeMarshall

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

You were either signed up or spectators before. How do current circumstances look? If just one of you can join, we will have enough. 

The game can really start whenever, but I would suggest essentially a week from today, next Sunday. The new rollover would be 9:30 AM Mountain Time. 

Current yeses are: Aet, Aeo, RBM, Stick, Araris, Mat, Kasimir, CadCom, Wierdo

And Ash as a Pinch-Hitter.

Edited by The Unknown Ajah

52 minutes ago, The Unknown Ajah said:

@Faerie Braids

@Experience

@DrakeMarshall

You were all either signed up or spectators before. How do current circumstances look? If all of you and all of the maybes can in fact join, we will have enough. 

The game can really start whenever, but I would suggest essentially a week from today, next Sunday. The new rollover would be 9:30 AM Mountain Time. 

Current maybes as far as I can tell are @Mat, @Kasimir, and @Araris Valerian. Does that start time and rollover work? If we get everyone in this post on board, we'll have ten. I'll try to get a message out on Discord to make up if any of you can't. 

Current yeses are: Aet, Aeo, RBM, Stick,

My schedule is open for a while, so don’t worry about me.

17 hours ago, The Unknown Ajah said:

@Faerie Braids

@Experience

@DrakeMarshall

You were all either signed up or spectators before. How do current circumstances look? If all of you and all of the maybes can in fact join, we will have enough. 

Current maybes as far as I can tell are @Mat and @Kasimir. Does that start time and rollover work? If we get everyone in this post on board, we'll have ten. I'll try to get a message out on Discord to make up if any of you can't. 

Current yeses are: Aet, Aeo, RBM, Stick, Araris 

It should. I’m always going to have stuff, but that week I have less stuff, and I want this game to actually run. Playing LG100 will be fun anyway.

I'm in, as CadCom, a farmer who mysteriously left his farm 4 years ago,, and finally decided to return, much to the surprise and concern of neighbors, who have no idea where he's been for the last 4 years. 

38 minutes ago, CadCom said:

I'm in, as CadCom, a farmer who mysteriously left his farm 4 years ago,, and finally decided to return, much to the surprise and concern of neighbors, who have no idea where he's been for the last 4 years. 

Welcome back! Nice to see an old face again.

57 minutes ago, CadCom said:

Huzzah! Fresh old meat!

… man it’s been a while.

My schedule is very much in flux, but less busy now that college is out. So. Uh.

Put me down as a pinch hitter, at least for now. I don’t really want to fall into the trap of pinch-hitter-turned-player-but-not-really-active (been there before), but it would be fun to play while I’ve got the chance!

And following threads, that also helps me not forget about things :P

On 5/18/2024 at 4:02 PM, The Unknown Ajah said:

@Faerie Braids

@DrakeMarshall

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

You were either signed up or spectators before. How do current circumstances look? If just one of you can join, we will have enough. 

Current yeses are: Aet, Aeo, RBM, Stick, Araris, Mat, Kasimir, CadCom, Wierdo

And Ash as a Pinch-Hitter.

I'll play, but I will also be gone for a week early June. If that works with the schedule I'm in!

(I personally prefer not playing at all to playing with a week of inactivity; it’s nicer for the other players)