12 hours ago, Mat said:

There’s the Aeo I know and love! :P Will respond when I’m at a computer. Won’t be for a few hours. Aeoryi. I like how we came to some similar conclusions. I’d also noted Kas/Araris as a pairing but hadn’t said anything cause I wanted to see how it progressed.

I wasn’t protecting you, CadCom, I was disagreeing with Araris. I already said that. I don’t really agree with your mech analysis and don’t see much of a reason to read you either way, but Araris’s push didn’t make sense. Besides. So what if I do v read you, I’m allowed to defend my trusts :P.

That being said, I still really don’t understand your reasoning for your Kas vote. You’re trusting Araris’s (who notably e reads you) offhand comment, when you don’t even really know what he means?

And besides, my first question was why you picked Kas over anyone else with no votes. You didn’t even answer that.

Edit: RoyalBeeMage

@The Unknown Ajah

mat! self pres and because you are not giving any good/solid reason as to why you are voting me. you don't need one but it is still a little sus...

3 minutes ago, Stick. said:

EDIT:

@RoyalBeeMage why havent u voted yet? u arent usually conservative with ur vote

i mostly just forgot that i did not vote. since as you know I normally vote quite early. this lg page number is much less than I was expecting. its throwing me of slightly. 

2 minutes ago, Stick. said:

EDIT

forsaken can use weaves and warders cant so yea the two roles arent compatible together

but a forsaken could have a warder...

i have to go sleep now so it looks like my head will be rolling. see you all in the afterlife!

Edited by RoyalBeeMage

@Stick. Odds that RBM's pair is V/V?

Keep in mind if one is dead, 50% shot the other is dead too. That's a risky distro for a V/E pair or E/E pair though not impossible. Am considering if worth just asking RBM to jebiga here.

i was thinking it's prob v/e where the v is a warder. the rules dont actually say that the player theyre bonded to has a 50% chance of dying if the warder dies, just vice versa

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

@Stick. Odds that RBM's pair is V/V?

Keep in mind if one is dead, 50% shot the other is dead too. That's a risky distro for a V/E pair or E/E pair though not impossible. Am considering if worth just asking RBM to jebiga here.

sorry what is jebiga? also i have no idea the alignment of my aei sedai.

Just now, Stick. said:

i was thinking it's prob v/e where the v is a warder. the rules dont actually say that the player theyre bonded to has a 50% chance of dying if the warder dies, just vice versa

i think only the warder dies not the aei sedai

Edited to add:

5 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

in the book a forsaken could be a warder though its extremely likely that they would be able to undo that. idk how it works here.

1. Referring to the game.

2. Am leaning moderately to the notion you and your Aes Sedai need to claim together. I think there's a world where you are just two Elims lying together but I lean a little against it given the circumstances and I've had my thoughts-

Just now, Stick. said:

Yeah but the point is still that it looks more like V!Bee on this basis. 

EDIT 2:

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

Like this is you basically saying that unless this is E!Bee pretending to be the Warder in which case V!Warder should cc Bee, Bee probably sounds V if this claim is true?

Just now, Kasimir said:

Referring to the game.

in that case the 2 are contredictory

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

Am leaning moderately to the notion you and your Aes Sedai need to claim together. I think there's a world where you are just two Elims lying together but I lean a little against it given the circumstances and I've had my thoughts-

if you want my aes sedai to claim alignment alongside me you would need to wait for them to get back online. and I have to go soon anyway.

2 minutes ago, Stick. said:

EDIT

royal's fixation on wierdo is another thing that pings me lol

the only reason is that i have spoken to wierdo recently in a different rp (I think) and I would have expected to have at least seen something

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

i think mat is currently dying rip mat

Just now, Stick. said:

EDIT

@Kasimir wanna vote wierdo?

whats the vc? also if you both think that wierdo is the elim I do see your reasoning.

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

whats the vc? also if you both think that wierdo is the elim I do see your reasoning.

I don't want Mat to die more.

Wierdo

Posted (edited)

Night One - A Coin, and a Crowd, on the Edge

~

The Warder’s death had put the White Tower into a frenzy. Once the body was found, the news spread faster than official channels could react. Within half an hour, the normally collected Aes Sedai stood next to regular people in an angry and dangerous mob.

Within an hour of the body's discovery, a new body was found. Not a victim of cold murder but rather hot mob violence, Royal was found dead.

Once the mob dispersed, certain authoritative Aes Sedai investigated Royal. The unease only grew with the announcement that they had been innocent. 

But night had fallen, so while no new mob could yet form, quiet murmurings began. Rumor spread, accusations were cast in nearly every breath, but beneath it all was anticipation. Beneath the Aes Sedai mask, was fear.

Who would be next on the Black Ajah's list?

~

In the face of darkness, embrace the light within you.

~

The Wheel turns on, day becomes night and an Aes Sedai becomes a corpse. The night cloaks the White Tower, but ye fools will not cease your scheming. 

Wierdo has been executed. They were an Aes Sedai of the White Tower.

Vote Count:

Wierdo (4): Kasimir, RoyalBeeMage, Stick.

RoyalBeeMage (1): Mat

Araris Valerian (1): Aeoryi

Cadmium Compounder (1): Araris Valerian

Mat (1): CadCom

Some things to note:

• PMs are essentially closed. If you did not take an action to PM last turn, you may only use any Warder PMs you may have been sent, though you can send in your actions to be able to PM next turn.

• Within the rules documents, you can see which actions are day/night specific with the ●/○ markings.

• This cycle will end at 7:30 AM Mountain Time on Thursday the 30th of May

• Try not to die intravenously, and have fun!

Rules doc for your convenience:Cause I know you need it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RUs0JIvdKusLrELi6kEZs9LZUdpeXh-_GB8oW2c5ejA/edit?usp=drivesdk

Player List:

Tell me if I messed something up, but I think this is good.

Edited by The Unknown Ajah