Alvron

Lightsworn Panda, Little Wilson, pir2h, Steel, Killer Squirrel, Aonar and Jasnah have yet to agree to the plan. I bring this up because only the Eliminator's followed a Plan in the Chalking Game, and that killed us. So would you guys please confirm your willingness to conform to the dictates of the surrounding Society?

Ah, yes, I was intending to agree with that in my previous post. I agree. To the Armoury!

Aidan found himself pacing, as he was often want to do. It's had taken him most of the morning to realize that they were trapped. Usually, the fact wouldn't have bothered him much. He had food, water, room to pace, and plenty of interesting things to look at. However, death threats were a bit more disconcerting. Not sure that was really necessary. Messages written in blood are far too melodramatic, and they let people know that they're going to be hunted. I mean really? It seems completely counter intuitive.

A question broke his train of thought. "Hmm? What? Oh, right, yeah. I agree, it strikes me as a good plan." He turned away and grumbled under his breath. "I already told what's-his-face that, but could he bother telling anybody? Apparently not."

A few people were looking at him, as if they were expecting him to contribute something more. Ah, yes. They probably want me to participate in this insipid discussion of whom they think most likely to be one of the Barons. Looking around, he pointed at someone at random "Umm, you there, whatever-the-heck-your-name-is... Lindsey? No. Ke... Kell... Kelsey! That's it. You haven't done anything so far. Say something."

There. Hopefully that gets them off my back for a while.

Yeah, sorry guys. Been kinda busy as of late, and haven't had a chance to do much more than read PMs. I don't even have a Diagram set up yet. :(

I disagree with you a there Ash/Jain, if they wish to write all in RP, they should feel free to do so, so long as they contribute to the discussion.

I don't disagree with writing everything in RP. I mean actually contributing ideas and such, instead of random RP for the whole game.

Raid yawned.  He felt that he had already pilfered enough stuff from the room that they were in.  He couldn’t wait until he moved into the Training Room during the Night.  Maybe he could steal some dumbbells or sweatbands.  Sure, maybe those weren’t the most useful things in this building, but Raid didn’t care.  Stuff was stuff, and things were things.  Everything else was superfluous.

Raid began to realize that everyone else had become nearly as quiet as he, lately.  Must’ve been the fact that it was late in the afternoon.  As his grandpappy always said: “There are three times I hate every day: when I wake up, when I go to bed, and everything in between."

Obviously, the others were suffering from the “in between” part here.

“Hey, you!” Raid shouted.  He looked at Loipin.  “Yes, you, with that crazy... hair… and those mischievous… uh, eyes.  You’ve been awfully quiet lately.  What’s that all about?”

Edited by Renegade

Gamma now leads in the votes, which means that the Rich Citizen won't break the tie, but other vote changers still might. I'm going to retract my vote on pir2h. She's in the plan, which just leaves Jasnah, Steel and Killer Squirrel not yet agreeing.

Current Votes:
Killer Squirrel(1): Aonar
Steel(4): Renegade, Ash, Gamma, Only Joe
Renegade(1): Steel
pir2h(1): Mailliw, L.Panda
Jasnah(1): pir2h

Current Agree with Plan Tally:

Renegade's Plan(13): Renegade, Only Joe, Araris, Tulir, Mailliw, Theory Maker, Ashiok, Gammafiend, Aonar, Little Wilson, Lightsworn Panda, pir2h, Jasnah

Edited by The Only Joe

Loipin turned to Raid and spoke, his voice a low, dangerous whisper. "Is it any business of yours, Raid?" he looked around at the congregation of people. "I say we ignore this plan. Every man for himself, I say!"

OOC: I can't write I blue because I'm on my phone, but I vote for Raid.

"Loipin! Sparks, man, that's a horrible idea. If we don't have a plan, we'll all die! This plan is the easiest way to find the Barons and Serial Killer. If you don't trust Raid, trust the other eleven of us who agreed with the plan. And if you're worried about being in a room with that psycho, Aya (No offense, pir2h), we might be able to do something about that, but you need to say so in the first place." Ash exclaimed, rounding on Loipin. The man seemed a bit off, but Ash couldn't tell why.

EDIT: I hate the color editor.

Edited by Ashiok

You're wrong, Joe. I edited my post stating that I agreed to the plan hours ago. Also, Jain has only 1 vote for him, not 3. By the way, you can use [ c o l o r = # 0 0 0 0 f f ] and [ / c o l o r ] (without the spaces, of course) to write in blue. Red is #ff0000, and green's #008000. Edited by Jasnah Damodred

Friend was standing off by himself in his usual awkward manner, fidgeting with his silver pendant and humming his old favorite song to himself. A nice, funky dance tune. He finished humming the breakdown and whispered the most well known part of the song under his breath. "Stop. Hammertime."

He had been taking a look around the room he was supposed to be staying in tonight, the Officer's Lounge, and hoped it would have been one of the nicer and more lavish places in the building, but his hopes had been dashed. It was a plain, fastidiously kept room. Well organized and boring. Friend was almost kind of relieved. He understood boring.

He snapped his head up after hearing his name, distracted from his song and quiet observation. One of his own supposed room mates had just announced his name as one of their top suspects. This will make for an interesting evening, he thought wryly. 

He did a quick mental calculation of the accusations that had been thrown around and gulped. That put him at a three way tie, if he was correct. He thought back the macabre conversations of decapitations he had had with that charming lady earlier, and nervously rubbed his neck. "Well, you see, I'm not quite sure what's going to happen to one of us, but I am rather quite attached to my neck. Or, er, my head is, at least. And I'd rather keep it that way."

He pointed over at Loipin. "What about that guy? He's just been jumping around, trying to kill somebody already, and hasn't been to helpful towards discussion so far."

The man took the moment to speak up, crying out and declaring that nobody should follow any sort of coordinated plan, and every man should fend for themselves. Friend stood there speechless and exasperated, just waving his hand, slightly bewildered.

He sighed. This is what I get for trying to make new friends.

So, my vote for Steel isn't just RP. It's fine to use RP to make your votes and arguments, nor do you have to rely on RP to do as such. It is a lot easier to explain things in OOC Blue. My vote for Loipin is for 1) obviously to break the tie that I am up for. I'd rather not be at risk of lynching. And 2) Loipin does seem like a decent suspect so far, and if not an Eliminator or a threat, then hopefully a vote on them will help them start posting more helpfully. Explain the reasons behind your votes. If you don't like any plan, feel free to express such via RP, but explain why. Do you not like a plan being executed that just one person came up with and everybody then just agreed to? Do you feel like there's a better plan? Stuff like that, active discussion, which helps the Villagers by making it harder for the Eliminators from hiding or being unhelpful.

Raid Okay, changing my vote to Friend 

Anyone who votes when it's getting close to the end of a cycle is suspicious, in my eyes. Also, I don't like that there is 3/3 and you are the one who made it so. This mean that I think you're suspicious. I might still change it though, so APEAL TO THE PERSON LYNCHING YOU.

I'm kidding. Anyway, I have a 3/15, if I'm guessing the number of Barons right, chance of hitting the right one. WE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH LATER! 

Okay, not really helping strengthen your argument. As you just also voted near the end of the cycle. Doesn't that mean you're suspicious as well? Also, according to my tally, my vote put Loipin in the lead with 3 votes, and Raid and Myself at 2 each. Now it's a 3/3 thanks to your vote. Which could just be you protecting Loipin, or just being erratic and unhelpful.

Okay. This is crazy. I don't know if it's the Barons screwing with things or just new players, but Friend. Gamma is too valuable to lose right away. I'd rather vote for someone who is jumping votes (Loipin, Aya) or for someone who is inactive (Kelsey). sorry, Kelsey, but you're no help to us if you don't do anything. For now, I'm going to let you two slide, Loipin and Aya, on the account of you being new, but I am watching you closely now.

Woah. You two just changed your votes way too quickly and easily. At my suggestion, you jumped on Kelsey like rabid dogs. Jasnah and Aya, my suspicion of you two went up even more. Aya, you have been way too eager to switch votes whenever someone says something. You're also very protective of Loipin. This is probably the last time I'll be able to get on before the cycle ends.

I was actually just typing up a post about as to why we shouldn't probably focus on inactives for the moment, and I am concerned at how the votes just jumped on Kelsey that quickly.

Inactives in this game will just end up in the Hallway, since if they don't get on to post, then they probably won't be sending orders in. And if somebody who appears to be inactive in this game ends up in a room with one of us, we'll know they're paying attention, and just not posting. That's when we can start throwing votes on people who appear inactive, but really aren't.

But with the current plan of us going to the pre-determined rooms, the BBs are going to have a harder time avoiding detection. So their prime targets to get free kills will be those in the Hallway, since they can't be tracked down to a room, I'd imagine. No need for us to make the Eliminators' job easier than it is. Let us vote for people actually warranting suspicion, or generally obstructive towards a Villager Win, not somebody who just hasn't been on the site for a day or so.

I'm still VERY suspicious of you, Jain

You're not the first to say that, and you're not the first to be wrong.  :P 

The past few hours are a flurry of activity that still confuses. What stands out most, however, is the fact that Jasnah and and pir2h are both vying for a lynch, and have strange and not really good arguments. Their reasons are confusing, but they're coordinated in their voting and changing. If they're not Eliminators, then they must be the worst trolls I've ever seen.

We don't particularly need a lynch today. Raid's plan pretty much shuts down the entire "killing someone at night" business. Besides, there's plenty of roles that are protective this game. We all agreed to Raid's plan because it was a good one, and would minimize casualties.

And please, refrain double posting. Use the Edit button.

I thought we could lynch inactives, as they could just sleep in the hallways and be protected, which would prevent us from determining who was really inactive and who wasn't. Actually, killing inactives would also lessen our numbers, which I didn't even think about. I'm sorry for my lack of attention, and retract my vote for Kelsey. I won't be online till ~1 hour after the next cycle starts. Edited by Jasnah Damodred

Ok. You don't have to change your storming vote every storming time new info pops up. Now, let's discuss. #bluetext

Pros of lynching Steel/pir2h/Jasnah today? Might find BB. Remove erratics. Pir2h and Jasnah have been extremely coordinated so far, so that's a mark against them in my book. Combine that with the fact that they seem to be hunting for a scapegoat, and it doesn't exactly paint a pretty picture.

Cons? Lose a player, kill a new person (This is bad, but not too bad)

Pros of lynching Gamma: Remove strong player from BB (if he is a BB)

Cons: Lose a strong player. Gamma is somebody we want to help us with plans. (Let's keep him alive)

Pros of lynching Kelsey: Remove inactive, possible BB kill

Cons: Lose a meat shield, she might come back if we don't kill her. (Probably alright)

Pros of no lynch: Nobody dies

Cons: Two people die this night, we haven't eliminated suspects based on lynch info and that's bad.

EDIT: And this is why I never used blue text until this game. Go burn in Damnation, Color Editor!!!!!!!

Edited by Ashiok

So... That was a lot on interesting stuff to catch up on.  The main thing that stands out to me was the quick two votes that popped on Kelsey after Milton voted for her.  That is a little suspicious to me, mainly Damon's vote.  The pushing for a tie also seemed odd to me.  On day one it is always hard to vote for someone, as information is meager.  Lynching someone gives us information, voting habits, and on games like this, an insight to see if anyone manipulated the votes.  

On the subject of inactive people, they are always difficult to deal with, but Friend brings up a great point.  If they are truly inactive, they will end up in the hallways, and we will be able to see that.  This makes the situation of an Eliminator hiding amongst the inactives much less likely.

I agree with Ash that Aya, Loipin, and Damon seem to be hunting for a scapegoat, but that isn't too suspicious in my eyes.  If they continue to do so, my suspicion of them will rise, but currently it's fairly low.

Now Aya, I am curious.  What did you last post have before you added RP?  It seems to be just RP, so why did you edit it?

First off, Steel now has 4 votes on him, while Killer Squirrel, Renegade, pir2h and Jasnah each have one. I'm voting for Steel because he's one of two players who hasn't agreed with the plan, and the other (Killer Squirrel) is inactive.

@pir2h, I retracted my vote on you earlier because you agreed with the plan.

@Jasnah. I didn't see your edit, I was only looking after my list, not before. My Apologies.

@Steel, Every man for himself is the worst possible plan right now. We need to work together, to find out who the killers are, and Raid's plan gives an extremely easy way of doing so, by finding who isn't going along with the plan.

First off, Steel now has 4 votes on him, while Killer Squirrel, Renegade, pir2h and Jasnah each have one. I'm voting for Steel because he's one of two players who hasn't agreed with the plan, and the other (Killer Squirrel) is inactive.

According to my notes, Aya still has 2 votes on her. Jain and Maill. Because of this, I'll vote Loipin to solidify that lynch. We don't want any vote manipulators making it a tie. Especially after the crazy of vote switches that happened earlier.

As the sun began to set outside and the explosions of Epics fighting lit up the sky, those trapped within Enforcement HQ talked and debated.  Voices were raised and votes were cast and cast and cast.  Fists were raised and blades were drawn.  But in the end it was decided that Loipin Kien was the least trustworthy of the group.

They found him in the armoury, fingering the hilt of his dagger while looking through the various discarded items.  Upon hearing the others approach Loipin turned his steely gaze towards them, a vicious grin splitting his face.

“I knew you lot would come for me first.  Ganging up on me is smart.  Cowardly but smart.”

Stepping towards the group Loipin’s hands begin to glow.

“So, who wants to try me first?  This isn’t my first fight but it will be your last.”

Sensing a shadow behind him, Loipin spun but saw nothing.  Suddenly Aya fell from the ceiling where she had been hiding.  Swinging her obsidian axe, she deftly beheaded Loipin.

“It’s not my first fight either, I think.”

Loipin Kien is dead.  He was a Matter Disrupter refugeeThe write up is based on the pregame rp between Loipin and Aya. So don't read to much into it.

Votes:

Loipin Kien (5) Ash, Doc Oleny, Friend, Kenna, Raid

Aya (2) Jain, Milton

Damon Shan (1) Aya

Kelsey Skirl (1) Aidan Forsyth

Raid (1) Loipin Kien

Night one has begun and will last 24 hours unless an extension is requested.

Reminder:  you can’t use any existing PMs unless all members are in the same room as you or in the hallway.  Also no posting who is in your room until the next day phase.  And no, you can’t use any codes to try and bypass this restriction.

Those in the Hallway are: Kelsey Skirl (killersquirrel59)