The Brunette/brown/black hair cult

2 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

ok. I've always been confused with all this soul-y spirit-y stuff. Especially since I can't find it in the books! I feel like even if I read every book in the cosmere I still would be completely ignorant of the workings of it! 

I've spent far, faaaaaar too much time in the arcanum looking at WOBs.

23 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

I've spent far, faaaaaar too much time in the arcanum looking at WOBs.

Same. I’m an encyclopedia of knowledge at this point. Does the encyclopedia have references? No. But it sure has a lot of questionably correct information. 

On 7/13/2024 at 4:13 AM, Hyper129 said:

"In the midst of chaos, there is also an opportunity."

- Sun Tzu

On 7/13/2024 at 4:55 PM, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

"It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on."

- Also Sun Tzu

On 7/13/2024 at 5:46 PM, Through The Living Glass said:

50 Funny Sun Tzu Quotes That'll Surely Make You Laugh - Some Think Of Value

Actually my friends and I have a whole inside joke about this. Lemme make a forum game rq…

On 7/13/2024 at 6:13 AM, Hyper129 said:

"In the midst of chaos, there is also an opportunity."

- Sun Tzu

No way you went that far back and quoted me

22 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Eat Ginger = Less Ginger

22 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Fair enough

Block's gonna find some way to use this as an excuse to like, possess you or smth you realize

Indeed I am. Also eating Ginger will slowly corrode your soul

22 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

True, but you know what I mean. 😂

Actually, isn't he a CS now?

Yep

22 hours ago, strmblsd said:

So I'm gunna get possessed by a ginger with no soul?

Yep

4 hours ago, iLewoArtist29 said:

Hi, I'm new here. I have sepia hair. What's the deal with these 40 pages of talking?

It's mostly people affirming they have dark hair and battling against their lifelong enemies the gingers.

1 hour ago, iLewoArtist29 said:

That's genuinely kinda hilarious, 'cause I have a friend who's ginger.

Still can't believe there's 40 pages, though.

Oh, sorry guys. I'm not allowed to have the account. @Hyper129 can explain further later.

???

@Hyper129 you've been summoned to explain

*Rises majestically from the floor, holding a microwavable cup of mac and cheese*

First of all, Lewo, my literal brother is ginger and I'm still here so... *shrugs*

Long story short, Lewo and I are both... m i n o r s... and Lewo's parents are really strict. She technically never got approval to make a 17th Shard account, so that's probably what happened? She hasn't texted me about it or anything so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 hours ago, Hyper129 said:

*Rises majestically from the floor, holding a microwavable cup of mac and cheese*

First of all, Lewo, my literal brother is ginger and I'm still here so... *shrugs*

Long story short, Lewo and I are both... m i n o r s... and Lewo's parents are really strict. She technically never got approval to make a 17th Shard account, so that's probably what happened? She hasn't texted me about it or anything so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AHHHHHHHH I seeeeeeeee

14 hours ago, Hyper129 said:

Spoiler

Totally not me when I joined…

Edited by TwinSouls

On 7/20/2024 at 4:51 AM, Hyper129 said:

Luckily my mom is also a Sanderfan and is about to finish Rhythm of War.